Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Usefull idiot Trump and the breaking of Social Security

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Not a pyramid scheme. SS has never, in over 80 years missed a check and full payment. Are there banks who can do that? Nope, they are the real thieves and schemers as people who went through their crash of 2007-8 can attest. FDR saved a lot of people from starving in America. Of course, SS also pays checks to help kids whose wage-earning parent dies. That is how Paul Ryan managed to get through college. It pays for crippled people ,and mentally disabled (likeReubs) to survive too. We all know Repubs do not care about the poor and the disabled. They are annoyances.
    We all know you left wing bleeding hearts claim to care about the poor and disabled. The problem with your claim is that you expect someone else to fund what you want in place.

There aren't but a few people for which I give a shit when it comes to things like this. You aren't one of them because you're not my responsibility.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Actually at getting fed up or being fed up with this Russian and GOPer fraud and criminal against humanity tRump, it appears there is a certain type of security on standby, and order to destroy this current tRump et al threat against Democracy and humanity and its earned and deserved benefits too.
    Last edited by gemini104104; 06-12-2019 at 12:42 AM.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Actually at getting fed up or being fed up with this Russian and GOPer fraud and criminal against humanity tRump, it appears there is certain type of security on standby, order to destroy this current tRump et al threat against Democracy and humanity.
    Argument by repetition fallacy. Inversion fallacy. Circular argument fallacy. The United States is not a democracy. It is a federated republic.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    You are parroting nonsense and one has to wonder why when the accurate information is out there for all to see.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnwas.../#1b3ff9bc4e55

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-c...-idUSKCN1J22OR

But okay...your SS should be privatized...if you are even an American.
    Social Security has been a scam since day one.

But I get it. You takers need it

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    We all know you left wing bleeding hearts claim to care about the poor and disabled. The problem with your claim is that you expect someone else to fund what you want in place.

There aren't but a few people for which I give a shit when it comes to things like this. You aren't one of them because you're not my responsibility.
    We pay for SS with a tax deduction. Everyone who survives long enough gets it. Even haters like you ill get SS. You never know what life will deal you. A moderate safety plan makes sense for individuals and for society.The driving force for SS was old people suffering abject poverty. I get it, you do not care about others and are exempt from tragedies hitting you.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

We pay for SS with a tax deduction. Everyone who survives long enough gets it. Even haters like you ill get SS. You never know what life will deal you. A moderate safety plan makes sense for individuals and for society.The driving force for SS was old people suffering abject poverty. I get it, you do not care about others and are exempt from tragedies hitting you.
    There are people getting benefits through programs under the SS umbrella that never paid a dime into it.

It's not my responsibility to care about others. It's theirs to care about themselves. If they don't care enough about themselves to take care of themselves, they're telling me they're not a good investment.

You're right, I don't know what life will deal me. Nor do I think I'm exempt from tragedies. The difference is you expect others to offset the cost of your tragedies and I'd rather be dead than know even you were mandated by law to pay one cent toward mine.

As for a moderate safety plan, I took it upon myself to make sure that I'll have what I need, and then some, in old age. That others don't plan as well doesn't mean those of us that do should offset their bad choices. You are also correct in that' I'll get SS. I won't need it but will take every dime that is owed to me for one reason and one reason only. It's because I was required to put into it. I'll gladly take it even though it won't need it knowing that someone, somewhere that was a poor planner could use it.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There are people getting benefits through programs under the SS umbrella that never paid a dime into it.

It's not my responsibility to care about others. It's theirs to care about themselves. If they don't care enough about themselves to take care of themselves, they're telling me they're not a good investment.

You're right, I don't know what life will deal me. Nor do I think I'm exempt from tragedies. The difference is you expect others to offset the cost of your tragedies and I'd rather be dead than know even you were mandated by law to pay one cent toward mine.

As for a moderate safety plan, I took it upon myself to make sure that I'll have what I need, and then some, in old age. That others don't plan as well doesn't mean those of us that do should offset their bad choices. You are also correct in that' I'll get SS. I won't need it but will take every dime that is owed to me for one reason and one reason only. It's because I was required to put into it. I'll gladly take it even though it won't need it knowing that someone, somewhere that was a poor planner could use it.
    Poor logic again. Nobody has the certainty of what will happen to them and surely cannot predict others to pay for their problems. 16 percent of SS goes to disabled workers and children of disabled workers too.
    You do not know what will befall you, but in America, a serious illness can bankrupt a wealthy family.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Poor logic again. Nobody has the certainty of what will happen to them and surely cannot predict others to pay for their problems. 16 percent of SS goes to disabled workers and children of disabled workers too.
    You do not know what will befall you, but in America, a serious illness can bankrupt a wealthy family.
    You said "we pay for SS with a tax deduction". I pointed out that there are people getting benefits under the SS umbrella that never paid a single dime into it. You agree, therefore, you claim has been invalidated.

I don't know what will befall me. Neither do you. The difference between us is you would expect others to provide you with something thinking it is owed to you and I'd rather be dead than get a dime even you were forced to pay for something that happened to me.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You said "we pay for SS with a tax deduction". I pointed out that there are people getting benefits under the SS umbrella that never paid a single dime into it. You agree, therefore, you claim has been invalidated.

I don't know what will befall me. Neither do you. The difference between us is you would expect others to provide you with something thinking it is owed to you and I'd rather be dead than get a dime even you were forced to pay for something that happened to me.
    Actually, it is a payroll deduction. Just trying to make America a kinder and more gentle place that cares about those who are less fortunate. If something happened to you, society would pay to help you. That is who we are. It is obviously not who you are.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,194 Times in 33,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Social security pays out what in paid in. No more. It can not hit the treasury to pay for shortfalls. If they happen, the payouts will be smaller. SS cannot be broken. The baby boomers overpaid to make sure it was there when they came through. Alan Greenspan and Moynahan were in charge and they decided doubling withholding was the way to make sure it was there. They created a 3.5 trillion dollar fund, which is being used now, as it was intended.
    The boomers are old and dying out. When they are gone, so will the problem be gone. The bankers have had their eyes on the SS pot since it was created. They are relentless and since the Republican party works for them, they will get it.
    But it is all a web of lies they crafted to get that money. When they do, you will see what broken looks like.
    It will look like the tax cut.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    It will look like the tax cut.
    You will still get it taken out of your check, but it will go to banks instead of the SS administration. SS is run on under 2 percent of revenue. If you think banks will do that, you are daft. They want that money. Bankers and the wealthy need more money. People on SS are wealthy and living big, not like the poor bankers.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

As a result of more of #45's illegitimate and treasonous cabinet members such as Barr and Ross finally getting b!tch slapped at being held in contempt of Congress and getting thumped with non rigged polls, it appears the breaking up of this felonious, fraudulent and Russian/GOPer owned tRump mob of degenerates is gaining momentum:

The New York Times just dropped a brutal story reporting that President Trump is instructing his aides to lie about his poor standing in internal polls. And a new poll just made their job much more difficult.

Quinnipiac University has for the first time conducted national head-to-head polls matching up Trump and some of the leading Democratic presidential hopefuls. None of the matchups is good for Trump. "

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ACJk0s?ocid=sf

House panel votes contempt for Attorney General William Barr and Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...27ICVmoWZbb9rk
    Last edited by gemini104104; 06-12-2019 at 11:57 PM.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Actually, it is a payroll deduction. Just trying to make America a kinder and more gentle place that cares about those who are less fortunate. If something happened to you, society would pay to help you. That is who we are. It is obviously not who you are.
    Not when many of those receiving it haven't paid a dime into it through a payroll deduction. Tell me what child receiving benefits has ever paid into the system.

How is society going to pay to help me when I wouldn't ask for their help?

There's an easier way for you to achieve what you claim you support and for me to get what I want, too. If you know of a situation where someone is in need, provide them help personally with your money. That way they get what you say they deserve, you get to prove you really care, and I'm not forced to fund something to satisfy your bleeding heart mindset.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not when many of those receiving it haven't paid a dime into it through a payroll deduction. Tell me what child receiving benefits has ever paid into the system.

How is society going to pay to help me when I wouldn't ask for their help?

There's an easier way for you to achieve what you claim you support and for me to get what I want, too. If you know of a situation where someone is in need, provide them help personally with your money. That way they get what you say they deserve, you get to prove you really care, and I'm not forced to fund something to satisfy your bleeding heart mindset.
    You are such a simple selfish prick and proud of it. You are out of the mainstream in America. FDR instituted policies to help those that life has dealt a blow to and survival is tough. He saw old people were suffering and starving. He developed SS out of the kindness of his heart. That is not an emotion you are capable of. Your super, super hard earned money goes to the wealthy and you do not care. They are the ones looting you and you always look in the wrong direction. You are a Righty.
    Your level of compassion is abysmal and matches your simple Trumpian greed.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,773 Times in 27,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Trump has surrounded himself with fuckwads like Mulvaney whose sole purpose is to break Social Security.

Here's more about this prick and his agenda..

Wall Street wants to privatize your Social Security so if there is a way to give them the Social Security benefits which belongs to all Trump supporters, I say that would be appropriate.
    they want to level the American people with the third worlds population

that is and has been the republican partys plan for decades