Thread: TRUMP goes after BETTE MIDLER in a 2AM tweet storm!!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default TRUMP goes after BETTE MIDLER in a 2AM tweet storm!!

WHY? 20 times a day, WE are told here, what does 'something' matter! Pick a subject, pick a thread title. I was asked why it matters that TRUMP tried to stiff his daughter in a pre-nup with his #2 wife--no one cares but me. Who the F cares about Bette Midler?

How is it that every other PRESIDENT is balls to the wall 24 hours a day and this man has so much time on his hands to go after no name AMERICANs we've never heard of in or even 'stars' (women?) who we never think of. Over and over and over. I'll ask? How many are women?

Look at her response. Be forewarned gentlemen, I've been told by at least ONE source, close by, once women have no more estrogen they're FREE to go!

Trump goes after Bette Midler during middle-of-the-night Twitter feud

from LondonPublished 12 hours ago on June 4, 2019 By Bob Brigham

It was 1:30 a.m. in London when President Donald Trump chose to attack actress Bette Midler on Twitter.

Trump referred to the actress as a “washed up psycho” during his attack.

The commander-in-chief interrupted his foreign trip to complain about Midler sharing a quote attributed to Trump that he didn’t say.

Midler said Trump called Republicans “the dumbest group of voters in the country” during a 1998 interview. Midler apologized.

“Washed up psycho Bette Midler was forced to apologize for a statement she attributed to me that turned out to be totally fabricated by her in order to make ‘your great president’ look really bad,” Trump tweeted. “She got caught, just like the fake news media gets caught. A sick scammer!”

The Twitter feud may continue.

Less than two hours before Trump bashed Midler from London, the actress had a message of her own for the president.

“Trump said he was greeted by thousands in the UK, but they were actually thousands of protesters. How does he always hear the opposite of the truth?” the actress wondered.

“Donald, if you’re reading this you should not slam your dick in a door!” Midler counseled.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
    Washed up psycho @BetteMidler was forced to apologize for a statement she attributed to me that turned out to be totally fabricated by her in order to make “your great president” look really bad. She got caught, just like the Fake News Media gets caught. A sick scammer!

Bette Midler

@BetteMidler
    Trump said he was greeted by thousands in the UK, but they were actually thousands of protesters. How does he always hear the opposite of the truth? Donald, if you’re reading this you SHOULD NOT slam your dick in a door!

6:40 PM - Jun 4, 2019

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/tru...d-from-london/

WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Trump has destroyed the dignity of the office. Presidents are supposed to be the exemplar of intelligence, diplomacy, and fairness. Trump has cheapened the presidency, perhaps forever. He has the audacity to chastise Hillary for a server that was not secure enough, and he conducts government business on Twitter. He spats like a teenager on the internet. Can you imagine the noise level if other presidents did his silly crap? What is his payoff for acting like a petulant teen?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

you nut**bags have destroyed your own dignity, your families must be very proud of you,

up at 2am following Trump around on twitter, TDS is an affliction
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

4. The Following User Groans At Getin the ring For This Awful Post:

Gonzomin (06-05-2019)