Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Please stop posting non-current event type stuff in 'Current Events'

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gomer View Post
    as it is in JPP, even so, it is in all of America: the leftist reprobates need to be purged. they cannot be helped and cannot be fixed, they can only be exterminated like so many vermin.
    You sound like Julius Streicher gomie. Think twice about calling people "vermin."

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    You sound like Julius Streicher gomie. Think twice about calling people "vermin."
    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I'm just wondering if you're ever going to get past your addicton to cyber-bullying, dummy.
    I am just a witness.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

OK. What if once a month we have a Poll to see which of the 50 JPP members gets voted off the Island for a day? Now, just using a hypothetical here, say Legina gets voted off for a day. We can't keep voting off Legina every month, that wouldn't be fair. So, Legina would get 'immunity' for a year. Somebody else (probably USF) would get voted off the Island the next month. And so on. (this is just a suggestion)

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    OK. What if once a month we have a Poll to see which of the 50 JPP members gets voted off the Island for a day? Now, just using a hypothetical here, say Legina gets voted off for a day. We can't keep voting off Legina every month, that wouldn't be fair. So, Legina would get 'immunity' for a year. Somebody else (probably USF) would get voted off the Island the next month. And so on. (this is just a suggestion)
    But, but, but lots of members don't care if it is fair or not, they want to keep voting him off~why do you hate democracy so much???
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

But, ... when would we get to vote Truth Detector off the Island?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Bill (06-04-2019)

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Or, that Big Idiot, Earl?

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by STME View Post
    Look, believe it or not, we don't really want to be super anal about this stuff. It's not like we just go through current events everyday looking to shitcan threads that don't fit the criteria. But we've asked, moved, and closed many threads many times of people posting either completely spammy irrelevant stuff, or personal 'call out threads' to other forum users, or posting articles that are 2 years old on purpose, or sometimes spam bumping threads that the top 50 most recent threads are all old news.

Can we just... like, not do that?

Current events is not your facebook wall. It's not your personal soapbox. It's for relatively current news related items. We want some semblance of organization here, and we don't want to have a bunch of low effort off topic war zone related stuff constantly spamming up a forum.

Again, this isn't something that needs to be micromanaged or anything. Just try to be a little more considerate? Maybe stop try to force your ego posting on everyone else? Like, we have off topic. It's a fun forum. I'm there all the time. Lets hang out. But please, give it a rest and let everyone here have a forum where they can go for current happenings, as that's pretty integral to a political site imo.
    Let me just say this, and I'll quote the great and late Admiral Chester Nimitz- "When you are in command- COMMAND"!

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

But, ... when would we get to vote Truth Detector off the Island?
    I think if put to a vote, most would prefer he remain on the island, permanently, if you know what I mean..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

What's the time line for when a event stops being current?
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gomer View Post
    "vermin" is a good word and I will not cease to use it, fascist, leftist vermin. sorry. it is a descriptive term which fits all of you leftists. leftism is stupid. As the Free and Living pursue happiness, you vermins are a continual annoyance and irritation and a enemy of freedom and the American way of life. you are domestic enemies and "vermin" is a good description of all you leftist domestic enemy combatants. words are used for communication [testimonies] and no one should ever tell me I should not use words. ps fuck your Nazi hero. I ain't never heard of him and do not intend to study naziism. your false witnesses are or should be embarrassing to you. for flinging the "Nazi feces" at me: filthy cunt. this thread would not need exist without the vermin upsetting order and peace. so...
    Your picture is next to fascist in the dictionary
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I could see Christie voting to kick Gomer off the Island. (Sad)

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,012 Times in 6,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Maybe we should just do away with this 'Forum' bullshit and just post whatever the fuck you want to post? i mean, does it really matter?
    Yes. Some people want to keep to the subjects they choose.

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,012 Times in 6,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

I could see Christie voting to kick Gomer off the Island. (Sad)
    Does voted off the island, mean getting them the needed psychiatric care they need?

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

How about Billy and Grind just perma-ban you.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by STME View Post
    Look, believe it or not, we don't really want to be super anal about this stuff. It's not like we just go through current events everyday looking to shitcan threads that don't fit the criteria. But we've asked, moved, and closed many threads many times of people posting either completely spammy irrelevant stuff, or personal 'call out threads' to other forum users, or posting articles that are 2 years old on purpose, or sometimes spam bumping threads that the top 50 most recent threads are all old news.

Can we just... like, not do that?

Current events is not your facebook wall. It's not your personal soapbox. It's for relatively current news related items. We want some semblance of organization here, and we don't want to have a bunch of low effort off topic war zone related stuff constantly spamming up a forum.

Again, this isn't something that needs to be micromanaged or anything. Just try to be a little more considerate? Maybe stop try to force your ego posting on everyone else? Like, we have off topic. It's a fun forum. I'm there all the time. Lets hang out. But please, give it a rest and let everyone here have a forum where they can go for current happenings, as that's pretty integral to a political site imo.
    I find it amazing that it's even necessary for you to post this; because I don't understand why some JPP posters seem unable to understand the basic rules, just like Rule 12b and the number of times that it has been blatantly violated.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.