Thread: "At least 11 dead in Virginia Beach mass shooting at municipal center"

1. #226 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DUMBER IQ of 76 View Post
    Who are you praying to, idiot? To an omnibenevolent, omniscient, omnipotent god that could prevent this shit? Or to some bullshit, non-existent entity that makes you feel better about yourself and allows you to rationalize the proliferation of guns in this country.

Ignorant fuck.
    Triggered lying lunatic; don't become one.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #227 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    After your made up "story", this is nothing more then you trying to save face from making such a bold faced lie; because any service man "who had served in Afghanistan" would not just have forgot everything he was taught and trained for and one of those lessons is to put yourself into defensible positions.
    And being behind someone, who has a gun, and pointing a gun at them, is a defensive position.
    Plus any sudden movement, from the criminal, would have automatically resulted in the ex-service man placing several shots into the criminal.
    Sounds like you are over-thinking it. Perhaps the way I was able to use a real life experience as an example that helped me make my point that it is not always advisable for people with carry licenses to interfere into police matters, and while it did not play into your narrative that the answer to everything is more guns and gun-toters taking the law into their own hands, - "TRIGGERED" YOU!

Thank you for helping me make my point!

3. #228 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Sounds like you are over-thinking it. Perhaps the way I was able to use a real life experience as an example that helped me make my point that it is not always advisable for people with carry licenses to interfere into police matters, and while it did not play into your narrative that the answer to everything is more guns and gun-toters taking the law into their own hands, - "TRIGGERED" YOU!

Thank you for helping me make my point!
    There was no "over thinking", except on your part of making the story up.

Plus you keep ignoring the FACT that out of the two of us you're the one who is triggered and so much so, that you now have to resort to making things up.

Thanks for at least being amusing, seeing as how you're not honest.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

4. #229 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

@ USFREEDON911.........................

I don't have any reason to lie about anything dude.

When the truth is bad enough, there is never a reason to lie!

You, on the other hand voted for a liar, and still defending your liar for his lying, and continue to repeat the lies of Donald Trump here in this forum every day.

The sad thing is, you are lying to yourself, most certainly about Donald Trump, and Donald Trump is lying to you too- just as he lies to everyone else- including himself.

You and your president are so tangled up in Donald Trump's lies, you and your liar are living a lie now- and not reality anymore.

5. #230 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,599 Times in 17,043 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

You, on the other hand voted for a liar, and still defending your liar for his lying, and continue to repeat the lies of Donald Trump here in this forum every day.

The sad thing is, you are lying to yourself, most certainly about Donald Trump, and Donald Trump is lying to you too- just as he lies to everyone else- including himself.

You and your president are so tangled up in Donald Trump's lies, you and your liar are living a lie now- and not reality anymore.
    This thread isn't about Trump. Never was. Still isn't.

I question why this idiot quit his job and then went in and killed 12 people. We'll never know because he is also dead. Maybe for the "15 minutes of fame" like the other copycat killers?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

6. #231 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes you do and that's your drive to be correct, even when you're wrong.

You've spoken no truth; because making up a story is not fact.

Since when did your "story" have anything to do with politics, which is what the rest of your triggered rant contains?

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.