Thread: Remember: Trump said "no one had any contact with Russia"

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    If one says they were born in the 5th month of the year it is the same as saying they were born in the month of May. Does your logic not stretch far enough to understand that their are several ways of stating the exact same thing? It is difficult to believe that anyone can be belligerently stubborn enough to not admit that.

Quoting someone does not always have to be verbatim I order for it to convey the same meaning.
    Lol, um, the definition of the word "quote" MEANS verbatim. Perhaps a remedial course in fifth grade English is in order. Gee, another leftist liar. I accept your concession.

NEXT!
    Every life matters

2. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

Truth Detector (05-30-2019)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,177 Times in 10,395 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Lol, um, the definition of the word "quote" MEANS verbatim. Perhaps a remedial course in fifth grade English is in order. Gee, another leftist liar. I accept your concession.

NEXT!
    Here’s next, ignorant fuck.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/81018...usiness-russia

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Then produce the quote, and I will stand corrected.
    Already did and you are still whining like a child that lost its bottle, and can't find a dick to suck on. Sad part is you never will.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

NEXT!
    You remind me of another Trump sickophant that never wanted to believe Trump was a liar. No matter how often one posted a lie he would find some excuse to say it wasn't a lie. Did not matter to him just how stupid his excuses were.

Are you tat boy?
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fapper View Post
    Already did and you are still whining like a child that lost its bottle, and can't find a dick to suck on. Sad part is you never will.
    No you didn't, it never happened.
    Every life matters

7. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

8. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fapper View Post
    You remind me of another Trump sickophant that never wanted to believe Trump was a liar. No matter how often one posted a lie he would find some excuse to say it wasn't a lie. Did not matter to him just how stupid his excuses were.

Are you tat boy?
    The only reason leftist loons like you think Trump is a liar is, you just assume everyone is like you.
    Every life matters

9. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

10. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

NEXT!
    Actually it doesn't, but what would a dumb f**k like you know:

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/07/2...ies-to-russia/

“Is that the theory? I haven’t heard that at all,” Trump told the Miami station. “I mean I haven’t heard that. But I have nothing to do with Russia, nothing to do, I never met Putin, I have nothing to do with Russia whatsoever.”

Trump went on to say he has no outstanding loans with Russian banks or Russian investors.

“Absolutely not,” he said. “It’s ridiculous.”

And it was all a lie so that low IQ voters like the boy here would swallow his crap. and vote for him.

11. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The only reason leftist loons like you think Trump is a liar is, you just assume everyone is like you.
    LOL, such a funny little mindless one even for a boy. Try as you might you have never proven me to be a liar unlike you who is a proven liar.

But tell me just for the hell of it, did Trump lie to the reporter, and it is on video if you dare to watch it?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

Cinnabar (05-29-2019)

13. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    LOL, such a funny little mindless one even for a boy. Try as you might you have never proven me to be a liar unlike you who is a proven liar.

But tell me just for the hell of it, did Trump lie to the reporter, and it is on video if you dare to watch it?

I mean I have nothing to do with Russia. I don’t have any jobs in Russia. I’m all over the world but we’re not involved in Russia.”

Donald Trump's Many, Many, Many, Many Ties to Russia
    http://time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/

14. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,336 Times in 22,665 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Neither is sucking dicks- So you may not be a criminal- but "YOU" are still a Dick Sucker and Goober-smooch you BIG PUSSY!!
    You fantasize about sucking dicks a lot. Perhaps it is because you are one.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

15. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Again you demonstrate the stupidity of the low IQ right wing. Your "other question" is pure bull shit like you, and not even worth considering:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...mpaign-denials

"27 July 2016

In an interview held at his golf course in Doral, Florida, Donald Trump tells a local CBS news channel there are no ties between his campaign and Russian officials.

“I can tell you,” he says, “I think if I came up with that, they’d say, ‘Oh, it’s a conspiracy theory, it’s ridiculous.’ I mean I have nothing to do with Russia. I don’t have any jobs in Russia. I’m all over the world but we’re not involved in Russia.”"
    You have no IQ; that much is apparent.

Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

16. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DUMBER IQ of 76 View Post
    Trump has claimed it multiple times. Even had Cohen lie for hm about it.
    Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.

17. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Mueller report list over 250 Trumpian/Russian contacts. https://themoscowproject.org/explain...ed-operatives/ It was a regular tryst.

18. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DUMBER IQ of 76 View Post
    It's not illegal to do business in Russia or deny that you have you brain dead cunt.

19. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Actually it doesn't, but what would a dumb f**k like you know:

“Is that the theory? I haven’t heard that at all,” Trump told the Miami station. “I mean I haven’t heard that. But I have nothing to do with Russia, nothing to do, I never met Putin, I have nothing to do with Russia whatsoever.”

Trump went on to say he has no outstanding loans with Russian banks or Russian investors.

“Absolutely not,” he said. “It’s ridiculous.”

And it was all a lie so that low IQ voters like the boy here would swallow his crap. and vote for him.