Members banned from this thread: USFREEDOM911, Legion, Truth Detector, MAGA MAN, CFM and Sailor

Thread: Massive stinking hypocrite scumbag liar Bitch "Cocaine" McConnell reverses position

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Default Massive stinking hypocrite scumbag liar Bitch "Cocaine" McConnell reverses position

....on filling SCOTUS vacancy during an election year.

Says if an opening were to occur during 2020 he'd allow a vote to fill it.

Gee whiz. I wonder what the difference would be in 2020 compared to 2016 when he was opposed to the very notion of nominating and holding hearings on a SCOTUS replacement during an election year...

Gosh, we Americans are just so stupid, we just can't figure out what's going on here or why the chinkess old bitch would flip flop like that....

In reversal from 2016, McConnell says he would fill a potential Supreme Court vacancy in 2020
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

After the Dems deranged behavior in the Kavanaugh hearings, i'll support anything to get con judges thru

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Stretch (05-28-2019)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

Gee whiz. I wonder what the difference would be in 2020 compared to 2016 when he was opposed to the very notion of nominating and holding hearings on a SCOTUS replacement during an election year...

Gosh, we Americans are just so stupid, we just can't figure out what's going on here or why the chinkess old bitch would flip flop like that....

In reversal from 2016, McConnell says he would fill a potential Supreme Court vacancy in 2020
    Did you expect anything else from a party that supports, and defends, a lying, draft dodger?
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

Nomad (05-28-2019)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    Did you expect anything else from a party that supports, and defends, a lying, draft dodger?
    Well, no.... I guess not.

But I did feel that the brazenness of his shameless hypocrisy seems to merit a mention.

He actually seems proud of himself.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

"And, you can keep your doctor and current health plan, too!"
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Biden Rule should only apply to Biden's party. Also, leftists aren't qualified to sit on SCOTUS.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    After the Dems deranged behavior in the Kavanaugh hearings, i'll support anything to get con judges thru
    That was what broke me. The final straw that forced me to choose sides. Politics is as ugly as I can ever remember it and neither side is innocent in their hypocrisy. But what dims stooped to in the Kav hearings was lower than anything I've ever seen.
    Last edited by anonymoose; 05-28-2019 at 11:07 PM.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well, no.... I guess not.

But I did feel that the brazenness of his shameless hypocrisy seems to merit a mention.

He actually seems proud of himself.
    He is, and so are his supporters.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    "And, you can keep your doctor and current health plan, too!"
    That was not a lie until your Repugnant ones refused to work to make the plan succeed.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    You never would have done otherwise so why lie about it?

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    You never would have done otherwise so why lie about it?
    yada yada.
    argumentative without basis on your part

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't see it as a reversal......in 2016 he said he had the votes to put a conservative judge on the court........and in 2019 he said he had the votes to put a conservative judge on the court......seems the same to me.........