Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: More Trump Treason-US allies to no longer share critical Intel after declassification

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Who said you can't? You?

Congress has oversight powers. Can't comply with that power without the ability to investigate.

Dismissed
    because Congress is not in the business of investigating for Crimes - that is a DoJ function
    Oversight powers are limited to legislative activities -or in rare cases for impeachment

That's why Congress writes a "criminal referall" to the DoJ for prosecution -again in all instances except impeachment
    I suggest Congress starts impeachment hearing right away.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

President Trump told reporters Friday: "There's word that the FBI and others were involved with the UK having to do with the Russian hoax. And I may very well talk to her about that" (referring either to Mrs May or the Queen on his upcoming state visit).

He also justified his move to give AG Barr the right to examine and release classified information:

"I hope he looks at the UK, and I hope he looks at Australia, and I hope he looks at Ukraine. He better not look at Russia, though, Vlad wouldn't like that."

3. #93 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

I don't know the answer to that. Just release the records and we'll see, huh?

Perhaps Mueller COULD HAVE. Quit diverting.

Calling a spade and spade, moron.

Inferior to you blind Trumptards? Priceless!

I don't need to feel superior to anyone, idiot. I just point out the lies, distortions and utter bullshit.

Now, go wipe the Trump jizz off your chin.

Again, why are his financial records so important to you? Will you release yours publicly?
    Do you really think his past financial records are grounds for removal or impeachment?

Yes Mueller could have, and he should have if there was anything worth reporting, otherwise what
    good was wasting 2.5 yrs. investigating? Just to appease you illiterates and waste taxpayer money?

So you need to resort to perverted infantile insults now? Sad you have such an inferiority complex.
    And yes, you are far inferior to us Trump supporters, even inferior to a dump rat. Keep waddling in the trash.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,174 Times in 10,392 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Again, why are his financial records so important to you? Will you release yours publicly?
    Do you really think his past financial records are grounds for removal or impeachment?

Yes Mueller could have, and he should have if there was anything worth reporting, otherwise what
    good was wasting 2.5 yrs. investigating? Just to appease you illiterates and waste taxpayer money?

So you need to resort to perverted infantile insults now? Sad you have such an inferiority complex.
    And yes, you are far inferior to us Trump supporters, even inferior to a dump rat. Keep waddling in the trash.
    Sorry, stupid bitch. I’m not in the Executive Branch which Congress has oversight power over. I cannot be impeached for violating the Constitution.

Emoluments is not a past issue. But yeah. If he is found to have committed bank or insurance fraud, time to remove him from office. What positive purpose does it serve to have a felon as President? What a stupid fucking question.

Who said Mueller could have? A dumbfuck of your stature. The DOJ rules and the blackout rapist says otherwise.

You’re arguing with the wrong person, cocksucker. Go write everybody in the fucking world, including the last two judges, that says your head is up your ass. I merely cite the law and point out the facts. You cocksuckers divert, excuse and avoid the truth. This law, dumbfuck, has not found to be unconstitutional after 90 years.

1) on Ways and Means, Committee on Finance, and Joint Committee on Taxation
    Upon written request from the chairman of the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives, the chairman of the Committee on Finance of the Senate, or the chairman of the Joint Committee on Taxation, theSecretary shall furnish such committee with any return orreturn information specified in such request,

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/6103

You Trump supporters are the most gullible and willfully ignorant dumbfucks I’ve ever seen in my life.

You ignore his 6th grade maturity, his 6th grade mentality, his massive laziness, his complete lack of policy knowledge, but mostly his pathological lying. Do you accept that in your circle of friends?

If you continue to support Trump, that says more about your stupidity than his incompetence.

Fucking loser

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

I have dumbed it down as much as possible for you idiots. Multiple times.

I won't keep repeating myself just because you morons cannot understand simple English.

Oversight IS a legitimate taske of Congress, dumbfuck. How many times does that have to be repeated.

Because, stupid fuck, declassification of the wrong documents puts our intelligence community at risk and impairs our ability to gather information. It also makes our allies gunshy about sharing intelligence with us.

Why do you dumbfucks keep missing the obvious?
    Your fear is palpable. Release it all.

Think Valerie Plame will be outed?

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Your fear is palpable. Release it all.

Think Valerie Plame will be outed?
    I am enjoying this immensly.

All the left has is whining. We have results. I honestly don't care what any of these rubes say anymore. I just have to sit back and watch trump win. It's pretty sweet.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

7. #97 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Sorry, stupid bitch. I’m not in the Executive Branch which Congress has oversight power over. I cannot be impeached for violating the Constitution.

Emoluments is not a past issue. But yeah. If he is found to have committed bank or insurance fraud, time to remove him from office. What positive purpose does it serve to have a felon as President? What a stupid fucking question.

Who said Mueller could have? A dumbfuck of your stature. The DOJ rules and the blackout rapist says otherwise.

You’re arguing with the wrong person, cocksucker. Go write everybody in the fucking world, including the last two judges, that says your head is up your ass. I merely cite the law and point out the facts. You cocksuckers divert, excuse and avoid the truth. This law, dumbfuck, has not found to be unconstitutional after 90 years.

1) on Ways and Means, Committee on Finance, and Joint Committee on Taxation
    Upon written request from the chairman of the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives, the chairman of the Committee on Finance of the Senate, or the chairman of the Joint Committee on Taxation, theSecretary shall furnish such committee with any return orreturn information specified in such request,

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/6103

You Trump supporters are the most gullible and willfully ignorant dumbfucks I’ve ever seen in my life.

You ignore his 6th grade maturity, his 6th grade mentality, his massive laziness, his complete lack of policy knowledge, but mostly his pathological lying. Do you accept that in your circle of friends?

If you continue to support Trump, that says more about your stupidity than his incompetence.

Fucking loser
    A child speaks...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,657 Times in 4,437 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

declassification of the wrong documents puts our intelligence community at risk and impairs our ability to gather information. It also makes our allies gunshy about sharing intelligence with us.
    Is that why you opposed release of the redacted information in the Mueller report?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Darth Omar (05-26-2019)

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yep, they sure do. Who told you they didn't?

Oversight is not directly in the Constitution. Nor are many things. It's called an implied power. And has been upheld by the courts.

Go argue with them, dickhead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congressional_oversight

The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment. (Article I, Clase 5)
    To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, (Article 8)

Sorry, pal. One cannot have the Power of Impeachment without the necessary and proper ability of oversight.

Historically upheld by the courts.

Checkmate
    BULSHIT. Impeachment is the ONLY POWER OVER THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH Congress has. PERIOD.

Stop MAKING UP NONSENSE, STUPIDFUCK.

The DUNCE-o-Crats DO NOT GET TO "GO LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO IMPEACH OVER" ; they can impeach over PREVIOULSY KNOWN CRIMES...PERIOD.

I already showed you what the SCOTUS RULED as afar as Congress pretending it's the DOJ.

Do I need to POST IT AGAIN?

In 1957, the Supreme Court held in Watkins v. U.S. that a congressional information demand must relate to a “legitimate task of the Congress” and noted that Congress is not a “law enforcement agency” that can seek information to uncover or expose crimes.

They CANNOT DEMAND PERSONAL INFORMATION for a FISHING EXPEDITION.

Only ASSHOLE OBAMA APPOINTEES are ruling otherwise, and it WILL NOT STAND UP.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Darth Omar (05-26-2019)

12. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Is that why you opposed release of the redacted information in the Mueller report?
    Ouch lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

13. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Strange that the party of "Transparency".....wants everything transparent except the root predicate that allowed a political campaign to be spied upon for a crime that did not exist....and they call that transparency an UN-AMERICAN COVERUP. As Andrew Jackson said, You are not accomplishing anything if you don't make them squeal like a pig. A "hog" squeals the loudest at the time of its execution while having its throat cut and bleeding out.

14. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Who said I was?

15. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    BULSHIT. Impeachment is the ONLY POWER OVER THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH Congress has. PERIOD.

Stop MAKING UP NONSENSE, STUPIDFUCK.

The DUNCE-o-Crats DO NOT GET TO "GO LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO IMPEACH OVER" ; they can impeach over PREVIOULSY KNOWN CRIMES...PERIOD.

I already showed you what the SCOTUS RULED as afar as Congress pretending it's the DOJ.

Do I need to POST IT AGAIN?

In 1957, the Supreme Court held in Watkins v. U.S. that a congressional information demand must relate to a “legitimate task of the Congress” and noted that Congress is not a “law enforcement agency” that can seek information to uncover or expose crimes.

They CANNOT DEMAND PERSONAL INFORMATION for a FISHING EXPEDITION.

Only ASSHOLE OBAMA APPOINTEES are ruling otherwise, and it WILL NOT STAND UP.
    I’m sorry, bitch. I’ve dumbed it down for a halfwit of your level as much as I can. You’re arguing with the wrong person, asshole.

The precedent and law says Congress has oversight powers over the Executive Branch. Guess who’s in the Executive Branch, dumbfuck? Oversight is legitimate, bitch, no matter what your fucking pea brain believes. Oversight requires investigation.

By law, which I have cited multiple times, they have the authority to do so. You can scream out of your fucking lungs til the cows come home, shitstain. It doesn’t change the facts nor the law.

Go fucking cry a river elsewhere retard. You don’t have a fucking clue about the law or about precedent. Get the fuck off this forum and let the collective IQ improve.

16. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Emoluments are a violation of the Constitution.

No, he wants to hide his illegal activities and why he is so beholden to the Russians and the Saudis.

How fucking gullible are you halfwits?
    You don’t even understand why it was put in. You are stupid

17. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    You don’t even understand why it was put in. You are stupid
    Unlike some of you dumbfucks, I know what an emolument is. And it’s obvious that Trump is profiting from his presidency.

But, let’s see the records to “exonerate” him, huh?