Members banned from this thread: evince and domer76


Page 1 of 52 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 766

Thread: Why do liberals dislike america so much?

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    internet
    Posts
    37,680
    Thanks
    6,754
    Thanked 15,741 Times in 9,519 Posts
    Groans
    1,012
    Groaned 1,434 Times in 1,286 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Question Why do liberals dislike america so much?





    When obama is in charge, liberals are barely over the 50% number.
    Otherwise, way down in the 30's.

    WIth republicans, they love america no matter who is president, even if it's obama who republicans obviously hated with a passion.

    It seems that republicans/conservatives are more principled, and still love america more and don't let their hatred for a president make them dislike their coutry

    Liberals on the otherhand, do not appreciate america. They don't like free speech, they don't like guns, they don't support our police, they always whine about moving to canada. Liberals are pathetic losers.
    Biography:

    Grind is one of the internets most beloved and influential political thinkers and deep-level theorists in the modern era. He rose to prominence in early 2015 when he alleged, contrary to the dominant theory of christiefanism of the time, that Bill Clintons wife was indeed running for president and wasn't considering settling down to be a grandmother. In 2016, Grind was one of the key figures in proposing the new revolutionary theory of "30% is not a rare occurrence" which shook up the JPP political landscape like no other theory ever had before. His academic prowess, deep-level analysis and remarkable insight into human nature and psychology will undoubtedly result in further complexities being untangled and laid bare. He currently resides in boston, his hobbies include #rekking libs, vaping, and patriotism. You can find him in a thread near you.

    Testimonials about my patented system:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grindís got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

  2. The Following User Groans At Purple Punch For This Awful Post:

    Rune (06-03-2019)

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Purple Punch For This Post:

    Earl (05-26-2019), Teflon Don (05-25-2019)

  4. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,595
    Thanks
    2,894
    Thanked 6,197 Times in 4,127 Posts
    Groans
    422
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by g r i n d View Post




    When obama is in charge, liberals are barely over the 50% number.
    Otherwise, way down in the 30's.

    WIth republicans, they love america no matter who is president, even if it's obama who republicans obviously hated with a passion.

    It seems that republicans/conservatives are more principled, and still love america more and don't let their hatred for a president make them dislike their coutry

    Liberals on the otherhand, do not appreciate america. They don't like free speech, they don't like guns, they don't support our police, they always whine about moving to canada. Liberals are pathetic losers.
    Because we aren't being America anymore. So how can we be happy? Happy by the way, because pride is a sin. You'd think all the God bless America people would know that, and not do the opposite. Your trolling is piddly really.
    Last edited by Jade Dragon; 05-24-2019 at 10:08 PM.

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    8,388
    Thanks
    349
    Thanked 1,417 Times in 1,183 Posts
    Groans
    83
    Groaned 537 Times in 494 Posts

    Default

    Being American doesn't mean anything anymore. And even if it did, it's stupid to be proud of something you had nothing to do with. Congratulations, through completely random luck, you were born in America.

    I'm guessing Liberals don't have this false pride as much as Conservatives because Liberals tend to be smarter.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

    Rune (06-03-2019), ThatOwlWoman (05-25-2019)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    internet
    Posts
    37,680
    Thanks
    6,754
    Thanked 15,741 Times in 9,519 Posts
    Groans
    1,012
    Groaned 1,434 Times in 1,286 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Because we aren't being America anymore. So how can we be happy? Happy by the way, because pride is a sin. You'd think all the God bless America people would know that, and not do the opposite. Your trolling is piddly really.
    so you admit it.

    notice how even in 2014, 2015 etc... democrats hated america. nothing can make a democrat happy, not even the first black president. you are complete misanthropic losers.
    Biography:

    Grind is one of the internets most beloved and influential political thinkers and deep-level theorists in the modern era. He rose to prominence in early 2015 when he alleged, contrary to the dominant theory of christiefanism of the time, that Bill Clintons wife was indeed running for president and wasn't considering settling down to be a grandmother. In 2016, Grind was one of the key figures in proposing the new revolutionary theory of "30% is not a rare occurrence" which shook up the JPP political landscape like no other theory ever had before. His academic prowess, deep-level analysis and remarkable insight into human nature and psychology will undoubtedly result in further complexities being untangled and laid bare. He currently resides in boston, his hobbies include #rekking libs, vaping, and patriotism. You can find him in a thread near you.

    Testimonials about my patented system:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grindís got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

  8. The Following User Groans At Purple Punch For This Awful Post:

    Jade Dragon (05-24-2019)

  9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Purple Punch For This Post:

    Dark Soul (05-25-2019), PostmodernProphet (05-26-2019), RB 60 (05-24-2019), Sirthinksalot (05-26-2019), Teflon Don (05-25-2019)

  10. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    7,118
    Thanks
    4,836
    Thanked 3,883 Times in 2,758 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 211 Times in 199 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Being American doesn't mean anything anymore. And even if it did, it's stupid to be proud of something you had nothing to do with. Congratulations, through completely random luck, you were born in America.

    I'm guessing Liberals don't have this false pride as much as Conservatives because Liberals tend to be smarter.
    Nothing false about it.

    Your post illustrates exactly why Trump was elected.
    ​................

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

    AssHatZombie (05-27-2019), Dark Soul (05-25-2019)

  12. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    8,388
    Thanks
    349
    Thanked 1,417 Times in 1,183 Posts
    Groans
    83
    Groaned 537 Times in 494 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Nothing false about it.
    Nothing false about taking pride in something you didn't accomplish?

  13. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    71,584
    Thanks
    12,501
    Thanked 12,943 Times in 10,902 Posts
    Groans
    13,883
    Groaned 1,658 Times in 1,606 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by g r i n d View Post




    When obama is in charge, liberals are barely over the 50% number.
    Otherwise, way down in the 30's.

    WIth republicans, they love america no matter who is president, even if it's obama who republicans obviously hated with a passion.

    It seems that republicans/conservatives are more principled, and still love america more and don't let their hatred for a president make them dislike their coutry

    Liberals on the otherhand, do not appreciate america. They don't like free speech, they don't like guns, they don't support our police, they always whine about moving to canada. Liberals are pathetic losers.
    It's not so much as "hate", as it is an indifference.

    Way to many people never had to really strive to get what they have or were expected to struggle to get what they "wanted".

    They were pampered as children, teenagers, then as young adults and now they actually believe that the world revolves around them.

    Look at Watermark, for an example.

    They're not stupid, just lazy as hell and it's been proven that people don't appreciate that which they don't have to work for.

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    With the right wing politically motivated mcmorons in the tank for Trump, all Biden has to do is stay the course.
    All those new voters coming across the borer and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA will make the GOP effort worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The twenty thousand illegals deported this year on the ICE raids will be about 2% of all them here now and not counting those coming across the border, and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA. Trump does not stand a chance.

  14. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,595
    Thanks
    2,894
    Thanked 6,197 Times in 4,127 Posts
    Groans
    422
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by g r i n d View Post
    so you admit it.

    notice how even in 2014, 2015 etc... democrats hated america. nothing can make a democrat happy, not even the first black president. you are complete misanthropic losers.
    Umm, nothing will make us become nutty patriots, with blank senses of pride, or reason. We aren't that shallow. Why doesn't one of them explain how America is so great. How are we better then others anymore? Why does a lot of the stuff you feel pride over, even matter anyway?

  15. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,595
    Thanks
    2,894
    Thanked 6,197 Times in 4,127 Posts
    Groans
    422
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Nothing false about it.

    Your post illustrates exactly why Trump was elected.
    Too be fair, Grind started out with that kind of attitude. Phantasmal says he does like to troll.

  16. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    8,388
    Thanks
    349
    Thanked 1,417 Times in 1,183 Posts
    Groans
    83
    Groaned 537 Times in 494 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Too be fair, Grind started out with that kind of attitude. Phantasmal says he does like to troll.
    Yeah, Grind is obviously trolling here.

  17. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    71,584
    Thanks
    12,501
    Thanked 12,943 Times in 10,902 Posts
    Groans
    13,883
    Groaned 1,658 Times in 1,606 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Yeah, Grind is obviously trolling here.
    If you FEEL that Grind is wrong, then refute him; because the liberal mindset is easily explained with the use of one phrase:

    PARTICIPATION AWARDS.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    With the right wing politically motivated mcmorons in the tank for Trump, all Biden has to do is stay the course.
    All those new voters coming across the borer and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA will make the GOP effort worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The twenty thousand illegals deported this year on the ICE raids will be about 2% of all them here now and not counting those coming across the border, and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA. Trump does not stand a chance.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

    Dark Soul (05-25-2019)

  19. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    7,118
    Thanks
    4,836
    Thanked 3,883 Times in 2,758 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 211 Times in 199 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Nothing false about taking pride in something you didn't accomplish?
    I'm proud this is my country, proud I was lucky enough to be born into the greatest country in the world.

    I'd trade the citizenships of 100 America haters for one decent immigrant. Any day of the week. Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth. Some of these ingrates haven't a clue how lucky they are, but many immigrants DO.

    Name one country which has done more for humanity and the world than the USA.

    You can't.
    ​................

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

    Dark Soul (05-25-2019), PostmodernProphet (05-26-2019)

  21. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    7,118
    Thanks
    4,836
    Thanked 3,883 Times in 2,758 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 211 Times in 199 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Too be fair, Grind started out with that kind of attitude. Phantasmal says he does like to troll.
    How is the truth "trolling"?
    ​................

  22. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    8,388
    Thanks
    349
    Thanked 1,417 Times in 1,183 Posts
    Groans
    83
    Groaned 537 Times in 494 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    If you FEEL that Grind is wrong, then refute him; because the liberal mindset is easily explained with the use of one phrase:

    PARTICIPATION AWARDS.
    I already explained why he was wrong.

  23. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    internet
    Posts
    37,680
    Thanks
    6,754
    Thanked 15,741 Times in 9,519 Posts
    Groans
    1,012
    Groaned 1,434 Times in 1,286 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Being American doesn't mean anything anymore. And even if it did, it's stupid to be proud of something you had nothing to do with. Congratulations, through completely random luck, you were born in America.

    I'm guessing Liberals don't have this false pride as much as Conservatives because Liberals tend to be smarter.
    i disagree with this premise. As americans, we all hold up certain values and ideals. I believe there are cultural genes that get passed down between generation. Consider the ancient romans. When they started, they were just a small town by a river of former criminals. There were hundreds of small town-states all around them. Yet through their tenacity became the greatest empire ever known. Why did that happen? luck? I don't think so, I think it had something to do with their cultural genesis. There is a reason why some cultures and value systems do better than others, and every american has a part to play in that.
    Biography:

    Grind is one of the internets most beloved and influential political thinkers and deep-level theorists in the modern era. He rose to prominence in early 2015 when he alleged, contrary to the dominant theory of christiefanism of the time, that Bill Clintons wife was indeed running for president and wasn't considering settling down to be a grandmother. In 2016, Grind was one of the key figures in proposing the new revolutionary theory of "30% is not a rare occurrence" which shook up the JPP political landscape like no other theory ever had before. His academic prowess, deep-level analysis and remarkable insight into human nature and psychology will undoubtedly result in further complexities being untangled and laid bare. He currently resides in boston, his hobbies include #rekking libs, vaping, and patriotism. You can find him in a thread near you.

    Testimonials about my patented system:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grindís got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

Similar Threads

  1. This thread contains images that liberals dislike
    By Legion in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-07-2019, 09:58 AM
  2. How will liberals blame this on America?
    By Русский агент in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-20-2017, 10:13 AM
  3. Do liberals want america to fail
    By Cancel 2018. 3 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 06:00 PM
  4. What America knows about liberals
    By Canceled.LTroll.29 in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 04:27 PM
  5. Why do liberals hate America?
    By Never forget Christchurch in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 10:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •