Thread: Harvey Weinstein agrees to $44 M settlement with female extortionists

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default Harvey Weinstein agrees to $44 M settlement with female extortionists

First the whores prostituted themselves to get acting jobs from harvey and then they relabeled their prostitution as sexual harrasssment to extort more money from him!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...9tN?li=BBnb7Kz

may 23 2019 Disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein has reached a tentative $44 million settlement with women who have accused him of sexual assault as well as creditors of his former studio, according to two people familiar with the arrangement.

The proposed deal, which has not been finalized, was hammered out this week during mediation hearings stemming from bankruptcy proceedings for the Weinstein Co., according to the knowledgeable people who were not authorized to speak publicly.

Under the proposed settlement, $30 million would be earmarked for accusers, unsecured creditors and former Weinstein Co. employees, according to one of the people. The remaining $14 million would be used to pay legal fees, this person said.

Insurance companies, potentially including Chubb Limited and AIG, are expected to make the payment on behalf of the Weinstein Co., which filed for bankruptcy last year.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

They went from contortionists to extortionists.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    First the whores prostituted themselves to get acting jobs from harvey and then they relabeled their prostitution as sexual harrasssment to extort more money from him!!!
    On a scale of 1-10, how much do you admire Harvey for putting the ho's in their place all those years?

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 11 Times in 11 Posts

I don't know what to say about the Harvey Weinstein scandal. We probably won't ever get to know the whole truth.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Part Multi 313 View Post
    I don't know what to say about the Harvey Weinstein scandal. We probably won't ever get to know the whole truth.
    Maybe you can't figure it out but everyone else knows what happened. The tramps went to harvey and said "Oh harvey - I'll do ANYTHING if you give me a big part in this movie". So they made a deal and now the sluts are calling that harassment and are demanding more money!!!
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Maybe you can't figure it out but everyone else knows what happened. The tramps went to harvey and said "Oh harvey - I'll do ANYTHING if you give me a big part in this movie". So they made a deal and now the sluts are calling that harassment and are demanding more money!!!
    What did Weinstein's attorneys say when you presented them with all of the documentation and recordings you have in your possession to back-up these claims?
    Last edited by Cinnabar; 05-24-2019 at 11:21 PM.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 11 Times in 11 Posts

Those are the only kinda girls moviemakers can get. They're too far detached from reality and even if they could get a normal girl they'd blow it someway.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Damn rightys are nuts. Now Weinstein is a poor guy getting accused of things he did not do. Of course, he is paying 44 million because he did nothing. He just randomly picked women to give money to. He and Trump have that in common. I didn't do a thing wrong, here have a million dollars. Now my money gets me out of jail. This has been a pattern for American rich since the country started.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Damn rightys are nuts. Now Weinstein is a poor guy getting accused of things he did not do. Of course, he is paying 44 million because he did nothing. He just randomly picked women to give money to. He and Trump have that in common. I didn't do a thing wrong, here have a million dollars. Now my money gets me out of jail. This has been a pattern for American rich since the country started.
    No one is defending harvery. But these women are NOT victims. They sold themselves and are calling that harassment!! MOney-grubbing gold-diggers.