Thread: Biden The Plagiarizer Is At it Again

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default Biden The Plagiarizer Is At it Again

I do not know if I should laugh or cry knowing the Democrat Party’s resident clown is making another bid for the presidency. Even a clown might say something intelligent once in a while, but not our boy Biden. He is a stupid man who was never right about about anything.

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Wednesday said the United States is obligated to give health care to everyone, "regardless of whether they are documented or undocumented."

It is more than doublespeak when Biden says it. It is pure stupidity when a halfwit says it because he does not know that illegal aliens would be here legally if they had legal documents.

"Look, I think that anyone who is in a situation where they are in need of health care, regardless of whether they are documented or undocumented, we have an obligation to see that they are cared for," Biden said.

Biden sees no difference between climbing over a wall, and breaking down a gate.

"It's not people breaking down gates coming across the border, . . .

Biden: We Have an ‘Obligation’ to Provide Health Care to Undocumented Immigrants
    BY: Cameron Cawthorne
    May 9, 2019 11:05 am

https://freebeacon.com/politics/bide...ed-immigrants/

Aside from Biden never being right about anything, he never had an original thought in his life —— he even had to plagiarize his “obligation” spiel from Obama’s illegal alien aunt Zeituni Onyango (1952 - 2014):

The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 420 Times in 386 Posts

Anyone would be better than the jackass we have now.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Port Tack For This Post:

Jade Dragon (05-10-2019)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    Anyone would be better than the jackass we have now.

To Poor Tack: Your priorities leave a lot to be desired. You seem to prefer a parasite who promises to support millions of illegal aliens with everybody else’s tax dollars as opposed to a president who is fighting tooth and nail to defend this country’s sovereignty against an invasion of foreign parasites.

The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

Democrats should be forced to pay more taxes to pay for the free stuff they want give away .

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    Democrats should be forced to pay more taxes to pay for the free stuff they want give away .
    To Loving91390: Your heart is in the right place, while repealing the XVI Amendment calls for a heart transplant.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,272 Times in 13,987 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

More Russian cite stuff?

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post

I do not know if I should laugh or cry knowing the Democrat Party’s resident clown is making another bid for the presidency. Even a clown might say something intelligent once in a while, but not our boy Biden. He is a stupid man who was never right about about anything.

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Wednesday said the United States is obligated to give health care to everyone, "regardless of whether they are documented or undocumented."

It is more than doublespeak when Biden says it. It is pure stupidity when a halfwit says it because he does not know that illegal aliens would be here legally if they had legal documents.

"Look, I think that anyone who is in a situation where they are in need of health care, regardless of whether they are documented or undocumented, we have an obligation to see that they are cared for," Biden said.

Biden sees no difference between climbing over a wall, and breaking down a gate.

"It's not people breaking down gates coming across the border, . . .

Biden: We Have an ‘Obligation’ to Provide Health Care to Undocumented Immigrants
    BY: Cameron Cawthorne
    May 9, 2019 11:05 am

https://freebeacon.com/politics/bide...ed-immigrants/

Aside from Biden never being right about anything, he never had an original thought in his life —— he even had to plagiarize his “obligation” spiel from Obama’s illegal alien aunt Zeituni Onyango (1952 - 2014):

And yet currently Biden will beat trump by 10 points

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

To Poor Tack: Your priorities leave a lot to be desired. You seem to prefer a parasite who promises to support millions of illegal aliens with everybody else’s tax dollars as opposed to a president who is fighting tooth and nail to defend this country’s sovereignty against an invasion of foreign parasites.

Trump is out for himself, always has been. Those who believe otherwise are just gullible fools, meat for his grinder. I don't have much use for any of the Democrats either, but the worst of them would have to be better than Trump.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Trump is not in the way of the establishment. He is part of the establishment.

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It has been a while since the public heard from the Smiling Cobra.

Carville: Biden ‘Represents Stability’ to Dems, Not ‘Generational Change’
    by TRENT BAKER
    26 May 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...tional-change/

I doubt if the the snake’s bite on behalf of the clown is as venomous as it was when he was seconding pervert Bill Clinton’s lies with slanderous comments like this one:

“Drag a $100 bill through a trailer camp and there's no telling what you will find.”

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    They are. They do not get the benefit of Trump's tax program and cannot avail themselves of the tax laws and offshore banking the wealthy get. We pay our taxes.