Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 117

Thread: trump Supporters are Morons

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairieville
    Posts
    14,136
    Thanks
    1,456
    Thanked 6,506 Times in 4,336 Posts
    Groans
    329
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,330 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default trump Supporters are Morons

    Tariffs mean we now import more from Mexico and Vietnam, not more homemade products. Surprise Surprise........ https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...na-lose-2019-5

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

    CharacterAssassin (05-24-2019), Cinnabar (05-24-2019), evince (05-25-2019), Micawber (05-25-2019), Phantasmal (05-24-2019), Rune (05-26-2019), ThatOwlWoman (05-24-2019)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    30,343
    Thanks
    190
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 1,237 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 193 Times in 174 Posts

    Default

    it's in the world's best interest to not let one country monopolize production.

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairieville
    Posts
    14,136
    Thanks
    1,456
    Thanked 6,506 Times in 4,336 Posts
    Groans
    329
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,330 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    it's in the world's best interest to not let one country monopolize production.

    this is when an education would have helped you. Our imports have been 15% from China and diminishing as Chinese labor gets more expensive. Your comment reflects your lack of education. trumpis just pandering to people like you.

  5. The Following User Groans At katzgar For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (05-25-2019)

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

    evince (05-25-2019), iolo (05-25-2019), Micawber (05-25-2019), ThatOwlWoman (05-24-2019)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    22,105
    Thanks
    39,294
    Thanked 15,573 Times in 9,720 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,168 Times in 1,115 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    Tariffs mean we now import more from Mexico and Vietnam, not more homemade products. Surprise Surprise........ https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...na-lose-2019-5
    But where are we selling our wheat, corn, soybeans, and other farm products now?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    iolo (05-25-2019)

  9. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    30,343
    Thanks
    190
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 1,237 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 193 Times in 174 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    this is when an education would have helped you. Our imports have been 15% from China and diminishing as Chinese labor gets more expensive. Your comment reflects your lack of education. trumpis just pandering to people like you.
    I know about globalist misinformation and propaganda. answer one question: does it really make sense to have consumerism as your national comparative advantage?

  10. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairieville
    Posts
    14,136
    Thanks
    1,456
    Thanked 6,506 Times in 4,336 Posts
    Groans
    329
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,330 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    I know about globalist misinformation and propaganda. answer one question: does it really make sense to have consumerism as your national comparative advantage?

    the real question is how do tariffs on China which cause us to buy from Mexico and Vietnam bring production home.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

    Phantasmal (05-24-2019)

  12. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    30,343
    Thanks
    190
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 1,237 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 193 Times in 174 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    the real question is how do tariffs on China which cause us to buy from Mexico and Vietnam bring production home.
    it's a positive move for all nations to not let one country monopolize production. and mexico is getting closer.

    it's a win.

    you got an answer on being a "post industrial" society?

  13. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    30,343
    Thanks
    190
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 1,237 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 193 Times in 174 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    But where are we selling our wheat, corn, soybeans, and other farm products now?
    cherry picking...

  14. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairieville
    Posts
    14,136
    Thanks
    1,456
    Thanked 6,506 Times in 4,336 Posts
    Groans
    329
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,330 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    it's a positive move for all nations to not let one country monopolize production. and mexico is getting closer.

    it's a win.

    you got an answer on being a "post industrial" society?

    So you have abandoned your bringing manufacturing back home talking point?

  15. The Following User Groans At katzgar For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (05-25-2019)

  16. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    15,850
    Thanks
    2,167
    Thanked 6,886 Times in 4,758 Posts
    Groans
    88
    Groaned 1,117 Times in 1,038 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Yes

  17. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    30,343
    Thanks
    190
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 1,237 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 193 Times in 174 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    So you have abandoned your bringing manufacturing back home talking point?
    no. some jobs have been brought home as well, and we've diversified our supply chain.

  18. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3,845
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,597 Times in 1,209 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 96 Times in 94 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    it's a positive move for all nations to not let one country monopolize production. and mexico is getting closer.

    it's a win.

    you got an answer on being a "post industrial" society?
    Don't mess with Asshat, he is wicked smaaart....

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yurt For This Post:

    AssHatZombie (05-24-2019), Dark Soul (05-25-2019)

  20. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3,845
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,597 Times in 1,209 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 96 Times in 94 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    So you have abandoned your bringing manufacturing back home talking point?
    So you have a simplistic talking point..... This isn't the 1950s boyo...

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Yurt For This Post:

    Havana Moon (05-25-2019)

  22. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairieville
    Posts
    14,136
    Thanks
    1,456
    Thanked 6,506 Times in 4,336 Posts
    Groans
    329
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,330 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    Don't mess with Asshat, he is wicked smaaart....

    Just as confused as hell

  23. The Following User Groans At katzgar For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (05-25-2019)

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

    Rune (05-26-2019)

  25. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairieville
    Posts
    14,136
    Thanks
    1,456
    Thanked 6,506 Times in 4,336 Posts
    Groans
    329
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,330 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    So you have a simplistic talking point..... This isn't the 1950s boyo...

    This is where your drugs are confusing you again. The idea of bringing manufacturing back to the United States from China is your talking point sky pilot.

  26. The Following User Groans At katzgar For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (05-25-2019)

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

    Micawber (05-25-2019), Rune (05-26-2019)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-19-2019, 05:10 PM
  2. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 04-15-2019, 06:12 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-30-2019, 09:51 AM
  4. Trump supporters more tolerant than Clinton supporters
    By Teflon Don in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-21-2018, 08:57 PM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-19-2016, 03:12 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •