Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Here we go?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Sideshow! Another fantasy of Donald Trump opened at his behest to distract attention away from the many legitimate investigations going on about himself.

This is no different than Donald Trump's fantasy that he had that he alleged 3 million people illegally voted for Hillary so he opened up an investigation. Naturally it was just a fantasy of Donald Trump's and nothing was found out of order. Same thing goes for Donald Trump lying to the world telling everyone that Obama was not a natural born citizen.

The public is onto Donald Trump's wild accusations. The public became aware a long time ago now, that when Donald Trump accuses people of things, it is because he is guilty of it himself, or just a bold face lie to begin with, as has been proven time and time again. It is just another way to divert attention away from himself and his own evil misdoings! But, it don't work for the general public anymore because everyone is onto it now.

Thank God for stupid people or Donald Trump wouldn't have any support at all!

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    actually tonight thousands of us across the country (including anatta) are taking calls for the Red Nose Day telethon on TV; lots of wonderful
    folks calling in to donate.

https://donation.rednoseday.org/
    There aren't any wonderful folks voting for Donald Trump!

The Trump base are the ugliest of all Americans, because they want the Ugliest American ever to be their president again!

But throw your money away on a lost cause! GREAT!

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 35 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    So present the evidence, whore. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Collusion was demonstrated in the Mueller report, whore.

Why do you worship twump as your god?

We agree, there is no evidence at this time. We wait for the investigation and form opinions at that time. That is the common sense approach.
    I forgot you have no common sense, so start the mud slinging and destroy mission now without the facts, that’s the Jack ass party strategy.

What a dumb as a (dumb as a rock).
    Please out line in the report where there is proof of collusion, not obstruction but collusion.
    I’ll give you an example of obstruction. That is when Hillary destroys emails during an investigation, that is obstruction.

We will have to wait to see if there was collusion between the DNC and Russia. I don’t have a crystal ball like you do, I will have to wait for the minimal information that is supplied to the public following investigations.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tkaffen For This Post:

Earl (05-24-2019), Stretch (05-24-2019)

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tkaffen View Post
    We agree, there is no evidence at this time. We wait for the investigation and form opinions at that time. That is the common sense approach.
    I forgot you have no common sense, so start the mud slinging and destroy mission now without the facts, that’s the Jack ass party strategy.
    Silly whore, there is no probable cause to start any such investigation, nor can you provide any.

What a dumb as a (dumb as a rock).
    Please out line in the report where there is proof of collusion, not obstruction but collusion.
    I’ll give you an example of obstruction. That is when Hillary destroys emails during an investigation, that is obstruction.

We will have to wait to see if there was collusion between the DNC and Russia. I don’t have a crystal ball like you do, I will have to wait for the minimal information that is supplied to the public following investigations.
    Out of the 10 times Mueller cited obstruction, 6 instances met all three elements of the crime. You, being a drunken whore, haven't read that report yet and wouldn't know that.

And collusion? Here you go, whore:

https://www.justsecurity.org/63838/g...YwAFn6bY3QKz_Y

Nice owning you, as always.

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Let's roll! Bring it on!

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,654 Times in 17,915 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

No collusion, insufficient evidence to pursue obstruction. No further indictments.No crime.

McConnell- "case closed."

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Let's roll! Bring it on!
    Well, Miss Marple, it's being brought on...as we speak.

You do know that Miss Marple's author was cheated on.

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Well, Miss Marple, it's being brought on...as we speak.

You do know that Miss Marple's author was cheated on.
    I do. Are you a Christie fan, Hurl? If so it might be your only redeeming quality.

― Charles Dickens

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I do. Are you a Christie fan, Hurl? If so it might be your only redeeming quality.
    I've read all of her books, cat lady and she wasn't as rude as you. Much brighter too though she was cheated on.

"In late 1926, Archie asked Agatha for a divorce. He had fallen in love with Nancy Neele, who had been a friend of Major Belcher, director of the British Empire Mission, on the promotional tour a few years earlier. On 3 December 1926, the Christies quarrelled, and Archie left their house, which they named Styles,[25] in Sunningdale, Berkshire, to spend the weekend with his mistress in Godalming, Surrey. That same evening, around 9:45 pm, Christie disappeared from her home, leaving behind a letter for her secretary saying that she was going to Yorkshire. Her car, a Morris Cowley, later was found at Newlands Corner, perched above a chalk quarry, with an expired driving licence and clothes.[26][25]

Her disappearance caused an outcry from the public. The home secretary, William Joynson-Hicks, pressured police, and a newspaper offered a £100 reward. Over a thousand police officers, 15,000 volunteers, and several aeroplanes scoured the rural landscape. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle even gave a spirit medium one of Christie's gloves to find the missing woman. Dorothy L. Sayers visited the house in Surrey, later using the scenario in her book Unnatural Death.[27] Christie's disappearance was featured on the front page of The New York Times. Despite the extensive manhunt, she was not found for 10 days.[27][28][29][30] On 14 December 1926, she was found at the Swan Hydropathic Hotel (now the Old Swan Hotel[a]) in Harrogate, Yorkshire, registered as Mrs Teresa Neele (the surname of her husband's lover) from Cape Town."

She evidently went coo coo.

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 35 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Silly whore, there is no probable cause to start any such investigation, nor can you provide any.

Out of the 10 times Mueller cited obstruction, 6 instances met all three elements of the crime. You, being a drunken whore, haven't read that report yet and wouldn't know that.

And collusion? Here you go, whore:

https://www.justsecurity.org/63838/g...YwAFn6bY3QKz_Y

Nice owning you, as always.
    Dumb fuck
    The probable cause is to find out why a 25 million dollar two year investigation was started based on false information to the FISA Court. You must be afraid of the findings. Let’s wait and see. You liberals are all about transparency, right. I forgot only if it benefits you.

I heard they are starting impeachment against Trump based on the Mueller report findings, NOT.
    Go find another strategy to impeach. Maybe his tax records. If that doesn’t work maybe you can find evidence that he lied about sticking a cigar up an interns vagina.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tkaffen For This Post:

Earl (05-24-2019)

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tkaffen View Post
    Dumb fuck
    The probable cause is to find out why a 25 million dollar two year investigation was started based on false information to the FISA Court. You must be afraid of the findings. Let’s wait and see. You liberals are all about transparency, right. I forgot only if it benefits you.
    And yet there's no credible evidence that it was based on false information, and the predicate for the investigation is cited in the Mueller Report: footnote 465 of Volume I (page 89)

I heard they are starting impeachment against Trump based on the Mueller report findings, NOT.
    Go find another strategy to impeach. Maybe his tax records. If that doesn’t work maybe you can find evidence that he lied about sticking a cigar up an interns vagina.
    Yes, it's going to happen. twump is a clearly a criminal, and one that you worship as a god.

Please stop sucking so much twump-cock.

14. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Four (4) more years.

Moore said so.

I say so.

15. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

i wanna see that proverbial founding document - it's going to be some BS -but who ginned it up?
    I'm thinking Brennan- he's that fucking arrogant - and he worked his Langley group

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Earl (05-24-2019)

17. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    I've read all of her books, cat lady and she wasn't as rude as you. Much brighter too though she was cheated on.

"In late 1926, Archie asked Agatha for a divorce. He had fallen in love with Nancy Neele, who had been a friend of Major Belcher, director of the British Empire Mission, on the promotional tour a few years earlier. On 3 December 1926, the Christies quarrelled, and Archie left their house, which they named Styles,[25] in Sunningdale, Berkshire, to spend the weekend with his mistress in Godalming, Surrey. That same evening, around 9:45 pm, Christie disappeared from her home, leaving behind a letter for her secretary saying that she was going to Yorkshire. Her car, a Morris Cowley, later was found at Newlands Corner, perched above a chalk quarry, with an expired driving licence and clothes.[26][25]

Her disappearance caused an outcry from the public. The home secretary, William Joynson-Hicks, pressured police, and a newspaper offered a £100 reward. Over a thousand police officers, 15,000 volunteers, and several aeroplanes scoured the rural landscape. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle even gave a spirit medium one of Christie's gloves to find the missing woman. Dorothy L. Sayers visited the house in Surrey, later using the scenario in her book Unnatural Death.[27] Christie's disappearance was featured on the front page of The New York Times. Despite the extensive manhunt, she was not found for 10 days.[27][28][29][30] On 14 December 1926, she was found at the Swan Hydropathic Hotel (now the Old Swan Hotel[a]) in Harrogate, Yorkshire, registered as Mrs Teresa Neele (the surname of her husband's lover) from Cape Town."

She evidently went coo coo.
    Only a person who is not too bright himself would correlate intelligence with cheating. Although in Christie's case she was way more intelligent than Archie and I expect that made him feel inferior, so he dumped Agatha for a run-of-the-mill klingon like Neele.

I forgot more about Christie than you'll ever know, Hurl.

― Charles Dickens

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Only a person who is not too bright himself would correlate intelligence with cheating. Although in Christie's case she was way more intelligent than Archie and I expect that made him feel inferior, so he dumped Agatha for a run-of-the-mill klingon like Neele.

I forgot more about Christie than you'll ever know, Hurl.

Well, cat lady, I didn't correlate cheating with intelligence. Just mentioned it in passing.

"She continued searching for a husband, and entered into short-lived relationships with four separate men and an engagement with another. She then met Archibald Christie (1889–1962)[20] at a dance given by Lord and Lady Clifford at Ugbrooke, about 12 miles (19 kilometres) from Torquay. Archie was born in India, the son of a barrister in the Indian Civil Service. He was an army officer who was seconded to the Royal Flying Corps in April 1913. The couple quickly fell in love. Upon learning that he would be stationed in Farnborough, Archie proposed marriage, and Agatha accepted."

Four separate men and an engagement with another. Rather promiscuous...is that why you idolize her, cat lady?