Members banned from this thread: Legion

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Questions for Anti-Choice Crowd

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Gestation indeed continues from CONCEPTION to adulthood regardless of the child's location. Question since when is a child at any stage MATURE? What? There is no (wink, wink) scientific evidence of continued growth, physically, mentally and emotionally all through the development stages of a child's life?

Gestation: The "conception" and "DEVELOPMENT" of a human life. What? A child stops "developing" once it exits the magical vagina? Really? That must be why there are no laws that regulate parental responsibility of that non developing life....no?

Guess what? You have just presented the quint essential left wing LOGICAL FALLACY. Your false premise......GESTATION or DEVELOPMENT magically ceases to exist once a human child breeches the vagina. You called a developing child....MATURE upon birth? Really? Some SCIENCE ya got there bad hat harry.

No....a child has not fully GESTATED/DEVELOPED until it reaches adulthood. If that wasn't the case...….you could just pop out a child and it could take care of itself since it was fully GESTATED/DEVELOPED upon completion of the birth cycle. But in reality: Its a crime against humanity to toss a new born alone out into this cruel world. What righteous and moral MOTHER would not willingly offer their own life over the life of any one of their children at any stage of human development.....? Answer: No righteous mother would think of putting her own life above that of her child's life. ABORTION on demand for any reason is the most immoral and evil act to have ever been considered by humanity. Animals even are more righteous than a mother that would kill her own child due to societal projection and shame. Abortion is the ultimate example of the evil that is known as POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.

Gestation is a scientific term despite your fantasy to the contrary.

Again, correct yourself and come back when you can understand that simple concept.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JPF View Post

Again, correct yourself and come back when you can understand that simple concept.
    Ralph uses his own definitions for standard terminology. That's how he "wins" arguments. It's the only way he can "win" an argument.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JPF View Post

Ralph clearly has no idea what he is talking about. Gestation is a medical term for the period from conception to birth. If pro-lifers are so moral, why is it that their concern for the child ends once it's born? And he knows nothing about animals. I had some pet lab rats, one of which ate her babies because she was nervous about all the kids oohing and aahing about them. Which is not unusual for wild animals or even domesticated ones.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk yuh

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,417 Times in 16,406 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    But they, obviously, aren't people yet. Even God didn't think so.

*‘they are real developing unborn children...and abortion is ‘the decision to end ‘ the development of those very real, unborn tiny people....
    Not they are real developing unborn children...and abortion is an end to the development of those very real, unborn tiny people....
    a decision that is‘ not "nature's way, or spontaneous"...the bible does refer to a child in the womb...as a... child....

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,524 Times in 11,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Actually, not. The miscarriage is only punishable with a fine. But if the woman is harmed, then there are more severe punishments.

Cute put your own spin on the passage. You know damn the harm is to the children. No other reason to say a woman with child and children come out.

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Cute put your own spin on the passage. You know damn the harm is to the children. No other reason to say a woman with child and children come out.
    You're putting your own spin on the passage. Don't you think that an omnipotent and omniscient God would have phrased that so that there was no possibility of misunderstanding?

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're putting your own spin on the passage. Don't you think that an omnipotent and omniscient God would have phrased that so that there was no possibility of misunderstanding?

Not even to mention that different translations don't even use the words "child" or "children".

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,524 Times in 11,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well maybe if you believed then you would understand the intent of the passage. No law giving book is as explicit as you want. Hell even our Constitution is open to interpretation.

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 33 Posts

Ralph clearly has no idea what he is talking about. Gestation is a medical term for the period from conception to birth. If pro-lifers are so moral, why is it that their concern for the child ends once it's born? And he knows nothing about animals. I had some pet lab rats, one of which ate her babies because she was nervous about all the kids oohing and aahing about them. Which is not unusual for wild animals or even domesticated ones.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk yuh
    They care less about the unborn than they do about illegal immigrants from Mexico.

What they don’t like is women having control over their bodies and their corresponding loss of control. That dingbat Laura Ingram admitted as much when she said "“American we know and love doesn’t exist anymore””.