Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: At least 26 killed, nun decapitated in CAR massacre

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    6,954
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3,030 Times in 2,143 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 378 Times in 350 Posts

    Default At least 26 killed, nun decapitated in CAR massacre

    Sister Inés Nieves Sancho a sewing teacher, the nun that was decapitated. Image: elespanol.com

    Tuesday’s slaughter took place after an armed group called 3R attacked two villages in the Central African Republic.

    At least 26 people have been killed, and many more wounded, in a massacre representing one of the biggest single losses of life in the Central African Republic (CAR) since a February peace deal.

    https://citizen.co.za/news/news-afri...-car-massacre/

    Wonder id this will be on CNN MSNBC like the NZ shooting was?....Hmmmm...not a word will be spoken about this on CNN not one word


    Thalib and Omar celebrating. Or just laying low for a day or two since something happened over there

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    1,063
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 985 Posts
    Groans
    83
    Groaned 75 Times in 74 Posts

    Default

    Well, since the SAVAGES RESPONSIBLE ARE NOT " WHITE SUPREMACISTS"...don't look for any mention of this in the FAKE NEWS.....
    De Oppresso Liber

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    6,750
    Thanks
    227
    Thanked 3,262 Times in 2,097 Posts
    Groans
    16
    Groaned 516 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Sister Inés Nieves Sancho a sewing teacher, the nun that was decapitated. Image: elespanol.com

    Tuesday’s slaughter took place after an armed group called 3R attacked two villages in the Central African Republic.

    At least 26 people have been killed, and many more wounded, in a massacre representing one of the biggest single losses of life in the Central African Republic (CAR) since a February peace deal.

    https://citizen.co.za/news/news-afri...-car-massacre/

    Wonder id this will be on CNN MSNBC like the NZ shooting was?....Hmmmm...not a word will be spoken about this on CNN not one word


    Thalib and Omar celebrating. Or just laying low for a day or two since something happened over there
    And how much time will FOX devote to it?
    SEP 2016: Obama asked McConnell to co-write a LETTER of CONDEMNATION of Russian interference
    into the upcoming election and to alert US. The CIA DIR
    had briefed BOTH parties Congr'l leaders of the same.

    McConnell told Brennan,
    “You’re trying to screw the Republican nominee.”

    McCONNELL REFUSED to sign the letter.

    The rest is history!

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,507
    Thanks
    178
    Thanked 1,309 Times in 1,087 Posts
    Groans
    34
    Groaned 47 Times in 47 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    .Hmmmm...not a word will be spoken about this on CNN not one word
    You can't depend on television for news. See the Washington Post or New York Times.

    https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/201...sultPosition=2

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.a42e76b5ff29

  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 574 Times in 420 Posts
    Groans
    239
    Groaned 168 Times in 155 Posts

    Default

    The Central African Republic is not exactly front-page news in America. There are over 200 countries.

  6. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    13,709
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6,320 Times in 4,004 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 727 Times in 684 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Sister Inés Nieves Sancho a sewing teacher, the nun that was decapitated. Image: elespanol.com

    Tuesday’s slaughter took place after an armed group called 3R attacked two villages in the Central African Republic.

    At least 26 people have been killed, and many more wounded, in a massacre representing one of the biggest single losses of life in the Central African Republic (CAR) since a February peace deal.

    https://citizen.co.za/news/news-afri...-car-massacre/

    Wonder id this will be on CNN MSNBC like the NZ shooting was?....Hmmmm...not a word will be spoken about this on CNN not one word


    Thalib and Omar celebrating. Or just laying low for a day or two since something happened over there
    Seeing you got it off of a left leaning website, probably

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

    Jade Dragon (05-23-2019), Phantasmal (05-23-2019)

  8. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    43,304
    Thanks
    55,606
    Thanked 23,918 Times in 15,800 Posts
    Groans
    1,769
    Groaned 2,063 Times in 1,936 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    The Central African Republic is not exactly front-page news in America. There are over 200 countries.
    It’s a civil conflict. Why does he care, wouldn’t he consider it a shithole country?
    That’s why I’m so screwed up, because I had a father who pushed me so hard,” Trump acknowledged in 2007, in a brief and rare moment of self-awareness.

  9. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 574 Times in 420 Posts
    Groans
    239
    Groaned 168 Times in 155 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    It’s a civil conflict. Why does he care, wouldn’t he consider it a shithole country?
    Trump would. There are desperate people born in poor and dangerous countries. They have very little chance to have a decent life.

Similar Threads

  1. EASTER MASSACRE Easter bombings – Brits among 207 killed
    By volsrock in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 04-21-2019, 02:18 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-22-2018, 10:42 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-2017, 06:46 PM
  4. Kathy Griffin retracts apology for decapitated Trump photo:
    By anatta in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-31-2017, 02:46 PM
  5. Decapitated: She Posted Something On The Web...
    By Damocles in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 09:17 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •