Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Trump FURIOUSLY hurls INSULTS TILLERSON, revealing PUTIN RAN CIRCLES AROUND HIM"

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default "Trump FURIOUSLY hurls INSULTS at TILLERSON, revealing PUTIN RAN CIRCLES AROUND HIM"

Oh my my my my. I would give my 'left' one to be a fly on the wall when Tillerson went into session with the House INTEL CMTE!! I'll assume they can ask him anything they want and how they want. But I would have put him under oath. And then NOT, just let him roll. Can you imagine WHAT THE HELL THIS MAN WANTED TO SAY? OMG.

WHO THE FUCK DIDN'T KNOW THIS? I DID! Yes, one man could undo 300 years of history--unless HIS PARTY REVOLTS!!! And they sure as hell better know the tipping point. Does MC CONNELL? Or is McConnell, 'If the party goes down, I'll take the country with it!!' BE SURE TO REVIEW MY SIGNATURE.

Trump furiously hurls insults at Rex Tillerson after he reveals Putin ran circles around him

By Brad Reed - May 23, 2019[/COLOR]

Rex Tillerson, Donald Trump -- screenshots

President Donald Trump on Thursday attacked former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson — and said that the man whom he appointed to be America’s top diplomat was both “dumb as a rock” and “ill equipped” for the job.

“Rex Tillerson, a man who is ‘dumb as a rock’ and totally ill prepared and ill equipped to be Secretary of State, made up a story (he got fired) that I was out-prepared by Vladimir Putin at a meeting in Hamburg, Germany,” the president wrote on Twitter. “I don’t think Putin would agree. Look how the U.S. is doing!”

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Rex Tillerson, a man who is “dumb as a rock” and totally ill prepared and ill equipped to be Secretary of State, made up a story (he got fired) that I was out-prepared by Vladimir Putin at a meeting in Hamburg, Germany. I don’t think Putin would agree. Look how the U.S. is doing!

Tillerson told the House Foreign Affairs Committee this week that Trump was badly outgunned during a meeting with Putin two years ago, and he said the president barely prepared for the encounter with his Russian counterpart.

“We spent a lot of time in the conversation talking about how Putin seized every opportunity to push what he wanted,” one committee aide told the Washington Post. “There was a discrepancy in preparation, and it created an unequal footing.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/tru...es-around-him/

Last edited by Centerleftfl; 05-23-2019 at 08:27 AM.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,769 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Oh my my my my. I would give my 'left' one to be a fly on the wall when Tillerson went into session with the House INTEL CMTE!! I'll assume they can ask him anything they want and how they want. But I would have put him under oath. And then NOT, just let him roll. Can you imagine WHAT THE HELL THIS MAN WANTED TO SAY? OMG.

WHO THE FUCK DIDN'T KNOW THIS? I DID! Yes, one man could undo 300 years of history--unless HIS PARTY REVOLTS!!! And they sure as hell better know the tipping point. Does MC CONNELL? Or is McConnell, 'If the party goes down, I'll take the country with it!!' BE SURE TO REVIEW MY SIGNATURE.

Trump furiously hurls insults at Rex Tillerson after he reveals Putin ran circles around him

President Donald Trump on Thursday attacked former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson — and said that the man whom he appointed to be America’s top diplomat was both “dumb as a rock” and “ill equipped” for the job.

“Rex Tillerson, a man who is ‘dumb as a rock’ and totally ill prepared and ill equipped to be Secretary of State, made up a story (he got fired) that I was out-prepared by Vladimir Putin at a meeting in Hamburg, Germany,” the president wrote on Twitter. “I don’t think Putin would agree. Look how the U.S. is doing!”

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Rex Tillerson, a man who is “dumb as a rock” and totally ill prepared and ill equipped to be Secretary of State, made up a story (he got fired) that I was out-prepared by Vladimir Putin at a meeting in Hamburg, Germany. I don’t think Putin would agree. Look how the U.S. is doing!

Tillerson told the House Foreign Affairs Committee this week that Trump was badly outgunned during a meeting with Putin two years ago, and he said the president barely prepared for the encounter with his Russian counterpart.

“We spent a lot of time in the conversation talking about how Putin seized every opportunity to push what he wanted,” one committee aide told the Washington Post. “There was a discrepancy in preparation, and it created an unequal footing.”

This is from Trump who has to receive dumbed down briefings, it is just hilarious.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Tillerson is a strange dude. He has a good relationship with Putin and was fired by Trump
    so I'm sure there are sour grapes here as well -but the bottom line is he was undercutting Trump.

As to "unprepared" - i don't expect ANYTHING FAIR ABOUT HELSINKI COVERAGE.
    It was completely distorted by the press, and the institutional Russiaphobes as well.

Best look at the actual relationship itself, and stop listening to the characterizations

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    This is from Trump who has to receive dumbed down briefings, it is just hilarious.
    And the times THEY WERE LEFT ALONE! Or with ONLY Putin's interpreter. Tillerson still doesn't know what was said and I promise Trump had neither the MEMORY CAPACITY or will to tell Tillerson everything. Bet on it!

Even though I KNEW, I'd like to say I hoped I was wrong. I didn't, because I knew I wasn't. IRONIC as shit, thank God, Putin IS smarter than Trump. He is not a nihilist.
    Last edited by Centerleftfl; 05-23-2019 at 08:28 AM.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump preparing. LMFAO. You know he wings everything.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,622 Times in 21,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

ONLY THE BEST PEOPLE!

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Tillerson is a strange dude. He has a good relationship with Putin and was fired by Trump
    so I'm sure there are sour grapes here as well -but the bottom line is he was undercutting Trump.

It was completely distorted by the press, and the institutional Russiaphobes as well.

Best look at the actual relationship itself, and stop listening to the characterizations
    That was not Rump's complaint about Tillerson.

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Everyone has their own motives, but 99% of us don't affect the outcomes of the world.

And TRUMP'S motives are always, "characteristically" about TRUMP. Got it?
    Last edited by Centerleftfl; 05-23-2019 at 07:03 PM.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    That was not Rump's complaint about Tillerson.
    so what's your reasoning? heres my sourcing

https://www.newsweek.com/fire-reason...llerson-842374
    Here are five reasons why Trump may have fired Tillerson.

1. Late Monday, Tillerson said that while it wasn’t clear “whether [the spy attack] came from Russia with the Russian government's knowledge,” he trusted “the U.K.'s investigation and its assessment that Russia was likely responsible for the nerve agent attack.”

Tillerson’s response broke with the White House line, which stopped short of blaming Russia for the attack. Tillerson also told reporters that the attack would “certainly trigger a response.”

2. Last October, Trump challenged his top diplomat to an IQ test after it was reported that Tillerson had called him a “moron” after a meeting at the Pentagon. During that meeting, Trump had called for an increase in America’s nuclear weapons stockpiles in contravention of international treaties. “I can tell you who is going to win,” the president told Forbes during an interview later.

3. Trump and Tillerson have clashed over the administration’s approach to North Korea and its intensifying nuclear weapons program. Last summer, as tensions rose when Kim Jong Un and Trump traded insults, Tillerson said the U.S. wanted to “resolve this through talks” rather than the military options that the White House said were on the table.

Last week, Tillerson said an upcoming meeting between Trump and Kim would focus on “talks” rather than “negotiations.” Yet the president appears to expect a deal with Kim on denuclearization.

4. Trump disagreed with Tillerson’s policy approaches on whether the U.S. should mediate in a dispute between Qatar and Saudi Arabia. The two also disagreed on whether the U.S. should pull out of the Iran deal brokered in 2015 to stop the country’s development of nuclear weapons.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Everyone has their own motives, by 99% of us don't affect the outcomes of the world.
    And TRUMP'S motives are always, "characteristically" about TRUMP. Got it?

simplistic TDS

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

1. Late Monday, Tillerson said that while it wasn’t clear “whether [the spy attack] came from Russia with the Russian government's knowledge,” he trusted “the U.K.'s investigation and its assessment that Russia was likely responsible for the nerve agent attack.”

Tillerson’s response broke with the White House line, which stopped short of blaming Russia for the attack. Tillerson also told reporters that the attack would “certainly trigger a response.”

2. Last October, Trump challenged his top diplomat to an IQ test after it was reported that Tillerson had called him a “moron” after a meeting at the Pentagon. During that meeting, Trump had called for an increase in America’s nuclear weapons stockpiles in contravention of international treaties. “I can tell you who is going to win,” the president told Forbes during an interview later.

3. Trump and Tillerson have clashed over the administration’s approach to North Korea and its intensifying nuclear weapons program. Last summer, as tensions rose when Kim Jong Un and Trump traded insults, Tillerson said the U.S. wanted to “resolve this through talks” rather than the military options that the White House said were on the table.

Last week, Tillerson said an upcoming meeting between Trump and Kim would focus on “talks” rather than “negotiations.” Yet the president appears to expect a deal with Kim on denuclearization.

4. Trump disagreed with Tillerson’s policy approaches on whether the U.S. should mediate in a dispute between Qatar and Saudi Arabia. The two also disagreed on whether the U.S. should pull out of the Iran deal brokered in 2015 to stop the country’s development of nuclear weapons.
    My reasoning for what?>

LOCK HIM UP!

12. The Following User Groans At Jarod For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-23-2019)

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

well Trump is definitely a genius so in comparison Tillerson, ex CEO of Exxon, could be one stupid fuck as Donny says

who knows, right?

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

All true as I understand it. But put a big red circle around IRAN--anyone wanna bet THAT was the straw?

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

All true as I understand it. But put a big red circle around IRAN--anyone wanna bet THAT was the straw?
    I'm sure that was a biggie,but the aggregate disagreements should not be overloked either

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

In this case he is the WORST of all the people even he could hire.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

Phantasmal (05-23-2019)