Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, Blackwater Lunchbreak, The Anonymous, /MSG/, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Legion Troll, Boris The Animal, Niche Political Commentor, canceled.2021.2, J Craft, MAGA MAN, Darth Omar, CFM, DBCooper, chink, Superfreak, RB 60, PraiseKek, TOP, excommunicated, AnnieOakley, Tommatthews, Q-Tip, volsrock, Grugore, Rob Larrikin, BodyDouble, ptif219, Loving91390, fandango, United76America, Yurt, Into the Night, Tkaffen, gfm7175, Enlightened One, Anarchon, Proud Boy, Earl and Nate Higgers

Thread: Many Teabaggers privately agree w/ Rep. Amash re: Impeachable crimes

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,692 Times in 27,332 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Default Many Teabaggers privately agree w/ Rep. Amash re: Impeachable crimes

According to a well known former GOP congressman, a lot of Republicans on Capitol Hill privately agree with Justin Amash that President Pussy Grabber engaged in impeachable crimes.
    But they choose to remain on their knees, lips firmly planted on Trump's flabby @ss.

Ex-GOP congressman blasts ‘pathetic’ Republicans for bowing to ‘dishonest tyrant’ Trump — despite privately agreeing with Rep. Amash

Former Republican congressman Joe Walsh, who served Illinois’s 8th congressional district in the House of Representatives, on Monday slammed his fellow party members for rushing to criticize Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI) after the GOP congressman called for impeachment proceedings against the president.

Walsh’s remarks came after Amish on Saturday said on Twitter that he supports holding impeachment proceedings against Trump after having read special counsel Robert Mueller’s report in its entirety.

Speaking with CNN’s Brooke Baldwin, Walsh explained that Republicans are rushing to defend Trump because, simply, “they want to get reelected.”

“Justin Amash spoke the truth,” Walsh said. “ … And this is what’s so pathetic: it took real courage for Amash to say what he said. But it shouldn’t take real courage to just speak the truth. He called out Trump for being a dishonest tyrant who has obstructed justice, and Brooke, anybody whose read that Mueller report knows that this president obstructed justice, but, again, he said publicly, Brooke, what near every Republican privately believes but they’re scared to say it because we’re no longer the party of issues. We are now the party of Donald Trump, Brooke. You got to get down on your knees and bow to this president if you want to keep your office.”
    https://www.alternet.org/2019/05/ex-...ith-rep-amash/

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Amash says some Republicans privately sympathize with Trump impeachment comments

GOP Rep. Justin Amash (Mich.) on Wednesday said some of his Republican colleagues have sympathized with his recent statement that President Trump engaged in impeachable conduct.

The libertarian-leaning congressman told CNN that lawmakers are still reviewing special counsel Robert Mueller's report, adding his comments over the weekend spurred some to read the report's contents more carefully.

"There are people who are still reviewing [the Mueller report]," Amash said in an interview with CNN. "I've had people who, after I made my tweets said, 'Boy, they'd better review it more carefully now and they hadn't really gone through it before.'"

Amash added that "volume two speaks for itself," referring to the section of Mueller's report that describes the special counsel's probe into whether Trump obstructed justice.

"So people who are baffled by it, I wonder how carefully they read volume two because it's there. There's a difference between skimming the pages and actually reading it and understanding it," he said, adding that some of his peers had expressed sympathy with his viewpoints.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...mp-impeachment

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    According to a well known former GOP congressman, a lot of Republicans on Capitol Hill privately agree with Justin Amash that President Pussy Grabber engaged in impeachable crimes.
    But they choose to remain on their knees, lips firmly planted on Trump's flabby @ss.

https://www.alternet.org/2019/05/ex-...ith-rep-amash/
    yes they privately agree while publicly sucking his d(%)&

4. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Cypress (05-22-2019)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Amash best get busy. Lots of impeachment resolutions out there he can cosponsor

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    very privately
    I think there are teabaggers on this forum who privately realize that Trump has engaged in obstruction, pathological lying, witness tampering, and nefarious and unethical behaviour which make impeaching a president for a consensual blowjob look preposterous.

But their public face they are going to show is one in which they are on their knees giving Trump's shoes a tongue bath.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (05-22-2019)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think there are teabaggers on this forum who privately realize that Trump has engaged in obstruction, pathological lying, witness tampering, and nefarious and unethical behaviour which make impeaching a president for a consensual blowjob look preposterous.

But their public face they are going to show is one in which they are on their knees giving Trump's shoes a tongue bath.
    You've nailed the problem. The solution, however, requires the saving of face when, let's face it, ONLY A FUCKING MORON
    WOULD EVER HAVE VOTED FOR THAT CONMAN.

So how can we let them save face? I would fucking annoint Pence Pontius Potus for life to get rid of this bobo.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Cypress (05-22-2019)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    You've nailed the problem. The solution, however, requires the saving of face when, let's face it, ONLY A FUCKING MORON
    WOULD EVER HAVE VOTED FOR THAT CONMAN.

So how can we let them save face? I would fucking annoint Pence Pontius Potus for life to get rid of this bobo.
    16 years after the Invasion of Iraq, when everyone knows the decision to engage in that war was a catastrophic and historic blunder of the highest order, most teabaggers on this board still cannot to this day admit they made an epic mistake in supporting that war.

There is exactly zero chance they are ever going to admit in public that they were easily duped by a morbidly obese, orange-tinted real estate con man.

It is shocking for me to say this, but I would rather have Pence at this point, at least for the remainder of Dump's term.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,416 Times in 53,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Amash says some Republicans privately sympathize with Trump impeachment comments
    Doesn't matter how many "privately" agree.... if the spineless toadies can't find their principles and take a stand, Trump will continue to sully the office of the President of the United States.

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Doesn't matter how many "privately" agree.... if the spineless toadies can't find their principles and take a stand, Trump will continue to sully the office of the President of the United States.
    Plan B!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    That is true.

On the other hand, there is merit if pointing out when you a fully aware someone is lying their ass off. We know Republicans in congress and on this board privately think Trump is a terrible human being, a moron, an immoral dunce who likely committed impeachable offenses.

There is never a bad time to say "we are fully aware that you are lying your ass off".

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

This is how it happens historically. First one, then another until Trump stands alone,,,, well he will have Legion and a few other far rightys. The IRS will give up Trump's taxes soon. Munchkin has nothing to stand on. Banks are providing House committees with Daffy's bank transactions. T
    Trump does coverups. You rightys know that better than anybody.

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

The left is so scared of not being able to defeat Trump in 2020

Personally I wish he had colluded with Russia and obstructed it.

It would have been worth it to keep that Crooked Cunt Clinton out of the White House

Some days when I need a laugh, I play the clip of her collapsiing into her van on 9/11

Good times