Know I would have thought the opposite but here you go. I did not know where she landed. Murdoch could CERTAINLY blackmail her. If you testify we'll fire you but I guess below is plausible too.

Why Hope Hicks’ new job with Rupert Murdoch makes her more likely to testify against Trump

By Travis Gettys - May 22, 2019

President Donald Trump, Hope Hicks -- screenshot

Congressional Democrats have issued a subpoena to former White House communications director Hope Hicks, and panelists on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” agreed her future depends on her compliance.

The White House has directed other former officials to ignore the legally binding orders to testify, but the 30-year-old Hicks had her pick of jobs before landing at New Fox as executive vice president and chief communications officer — and ignoring a subpoena could kill her career.

“She now works for a public company, listed on the stock exchange,” said MSNBC analyst Mike Barnicle. “Prior to accepting this job, she interviewed with several other public companies. She was well-liked in the interview process, people thought highly of her, but each of the public companies that she interviewed with
were afraid of the Trump taint.What happens to her going forward with that in the background?”

Vanity Fair reporter Emily Jane Fox, who’s covered Hicks for years, agreed the media company’s ultimate responsibility to shareholders does put the former White House official and Trump confidante into a precarious position.

“She took this new job at New Fox, which is a (Rupert) Murdoch-owned company,” Fox said. “Someone who I spoke to for the story explained to me, it is sort of Trump light, right? She’s not totally out of the Trump universe — this is a company that would accept someone who worked in the Trump administration. It’s not like going to a new company that had its reservations and hesitations about someone who worked in the Trump administration.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/why...against-trump/