Thread: Drip, Drip, Drip, The Show Is Beginning

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,340 Times in 10,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    But of course Hillary was indicted in the public eye by the facts. She was at least incompetent and a felonious liar under oath in the Benghazi hearings, and her felonious lies under oath in the hearings concerning her outrageous & reckless mishandling of America’s classified information was never prosecuted because the Congress has zero power to indict anybody and the Justice Department was controlled by Loretta Lynch, who had the power to indict & James Comey the two swamp rat crooks now under investigation themselves by a new Justice Department with some integrity.

What crimes have CNN & MSNBC brainwashed you into believing Trump has committed? Please be specific!

Please quote accurately his admission of obstruction! I’ll understand if you can’t!

Please quote accurately Hannity’s & Fox’s lies, I’ll understand if you can’t!

Please present the evidence that Barr is covering Trump’s ass & what he’s covering up. I’ll understand if you can’t!

Your hero Bob Mueller and his gang of mad rabid junkyard dog Democrat lawyers have exonerated Trump & his campaign of all wrong doing concerning any and all foreign powers. Accept it friend, the crooked witch hunt is all over, YOU LOST!!!!! The real investigations and truck loads of evidence are just beginning!!!!!!
    10 incidents of obstruction of justice.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Such as?

Obama told the nation that there was no need to worry about Russian meddling in our elections. He claimed it was impossible to change a single vote in an American election because our voting apparatus wasn’t connected to the internet. Mueller reported no votes were changed in the 2016 election. Intel reported the Russians spent a few thousand dollars on America’s social media to attempt to influence the 2016 election, while Hillary and Trump spent millions.

What exactly do you think Republicans should do about Russia’s meddling in our elections, and what legislation do you know of have the Democrats presented to fix the disastrous problem?
    That is not what Obama said or did. He made it clear to Trump that Putin was interfering in our election. However, Obama did not want to put his thumb on the scales. He thought the appearances of him telling the country about Putin helping Trump would look like he was using government power to sway the election. Can you imagine president thought like that not long ago?
    What Obama did not know was how much Trump and his people were involved in the actual interference. Obama was not telling Trump anything he was not aware of. His people and the Russian hackers were working together.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Here’s the law, dumbfuck. Find a literate person to explain it to you.

1) on Ways and Means, Committee on Finance, and Joint Committee on Taxation
    Upon written request from the chairman of the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives, the chairman of the Committee on Finance of the Senate, or the chairman of the Joint Committee on Taxation, the Secretary shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request,

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/6103

Drip, drip, drip.
    The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. (Amendment 4, United States Constitution)

We shall see how far Trump's taxes go through the courts. It's a 4th amendment issue that cannot legally or constitutionally be overturned by any law short of an amendment to the Constitution. Trump's lawyers could likely keep the issue in the courts for who knows how long? When the Republicans take back the House in 2020, they can simply discontinue the Democrats witch hunts in committee.

Drip, drip, drip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

Truth Detector (05-24-2019)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Drip, Drip, Drip, The Show Is Beginning as continuing incontrovertible evidence continues to grow against the Trump Administration.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Drip, Drip, Drip, The Show Is Beginning as continuing incontrovertible evidence continues to grow against the Trump Administration.
    Tell us all about it Jimmy, I'm really interested!!!!!!!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

Truth Detector (05-24-2019)

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,340 Times in 10,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. (Amendment 4, United States Constitution)

We shall see how far Trump's taxes go through the courts. It's a 4th amendment issue that cannot legally or constitutionally be overturned by any law short of an amendment to the Constitution. Trump's lawyers could likely keep the issue in the courts for who knows how long? When the Republicans take back the House in 2020, they can simply discontinue the Democrats witch hunts in committee.

Drip, drip, drip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    I guess you couldn’t find a literate person to explain that law to you.

The taxes have been submitted, without warrant, to a public agency. Search and seizure doesn’t apply. They are already on file. The law I cited is clear. No reference to a required warrant. No reference to probable cause.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

jimmymccready (05-23-2019)

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

No need for probable cause exists, for the returns are submitted voluntarily to the government.

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Robo is as usual wrong. he does not understand the fact that if Ways and Means properly requests taxes of any citizen, the IRS head SHALL provide them. This is as easy as it gets in legal circles. Rettig has to give them over. He is subject to a 5 K fine, loss of his job and a year in jail. Not much room for argument. Trump probably offered a pardon.

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

So then you’re a believer in the power of Obama appointed judges, huh? You don’t suppose the House Democrats & Jerry Nadler took their case to another kind of judge do you? I do believe there’s such a thing as the appeal system where Trump’s lawyers can & will take their case to the next highest court & all the way to the Supreme Court if necessary. How do you suppose they’ll make out there?
    You appear to believe that Trump has succeeded at his attempt to subvert the justice system by loading it with his owned judges. We can only hope that you're wrong.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So in your opinion it’s perfectly OK for unelected bureaucrats in the most powerful positions of government law enforcement and Intel., to take it upon themselves to override and American election, form up a coup-de-qua and exonerate one presidential candidate’s known felonious reckless handling of America’s classified information , then use a collection of known lies, i.e. the Steel dossier to fool FISA judges into giving them warrants to spy on American citizens & the other candidate for the Presidency in an attempt to frame said candidate of a factitious crime and be removed from office, right? Of course you’d also would have supported such criminal actions had they been used on President Obama too, correct?
    You are, as usual, totally delusional. Trump and the GOP corrupted the election, both by colluding with the Russians to flood social media with disinformation favorable to him, and by voter obstruction in key states. The 'charges' against Hillary were and are complete political theater. The Trump campaign clearly colluded with the Russians. The Mueller report established that. The only thing it cleared Trump of was criminal conspiracy. How could the 'spying' be aimed at removing the "candidate" from office when he was a candidate, not holding any office? Just more proof of your delusions. If such tactics had been used against Obama, they would have produced exactly nothing, just like the endless flood of lies from the right did.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Lol, alternate facts are strong in this one.
    He's deep in the fake news that floods from the right.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

Phantasmal (05-23-2019)

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Yea we have been hearing that for 2 years. Then there was the Mueller report and nothing. I will be surprised if his tax and bank records show anything.
    The Mueller report cleared him of criminal conspiracy, but proved collusion, which is not an indictable crime. It also demonstrated obstruction of justice, which DOJ policy did not allow him to indict Trump for.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

Phantasmal (05-23-2019)

18. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

But of course Hillary was indicted in the public eye by the facts. She was at least incompetent and a felonious liar under oath in the Benghazi hearings, and her felonious lies under oath in the hearings concerning her outrageous & reckless mishandling of America’s classified information was never prosecuted because the Congress has zero power to indict anybody and the Justice Department was controlled by Loretta Lynch, who had the power to indict & James Comey the two swamp rat crooks now under investigation themselves by a new Justice Department with some integrity.

What crimes have CNN & MSNBC brainwashed you into believing Trump has committed? Please be specific!

Please quote accurately his admission of obstruction! I’ll understand if you can’t!

Please quote accurately Hannity’s & Fox’s lies, I’ll understand if you can’t!

Please present the evidence that Barr is covering Trump’s ass & what he’s covering up. I’ll understand if you can’t!

Your hero Bob Mueller and his gang of mad rabid junkyard dog Democrat lawyers have exonerated Trump & his campaign of all wrong doing concerning any and all foreign powers. Accept it friend, the crooked witch hunt is all over, YOU LOST!!!!! The real investigations and truck loads of evidence are just beginning!!!!!!
    You are clearly the one who is brainwashed, deep in denial of the evidence in plain sight. Your "facts" about Hillary are the usual right-wing fake news.
    Your "new Justice Department" has less integrity than any other in our history, being run now by Trump sycophants, whose only goal is making Trump look good and taking down any opposition. It's starting to look like the KGB.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

Phantasmal (05-23-2019)

20. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Obama's judges aren't the last word. Will the next judge please stand up!!!!!!!
    No, Trump has been busy stacking the courts with his judges.

21. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'll understand if he can't produce anything!
    He's always been a grifter. It's how he made his, likely fictional, fortune. He's desperate to hide his tax returns because they'll show that, rather than being enormously rich, he's enormously in debt. And probably in debt to Russian banks.