Page 14 of 61 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 912

Thread: The Tiki Room.

  1. #196 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    22,166
    Thanks
    39,369
    Thanked 15,610 Times in 9,748 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,170 Times in 1,117 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I am so grateful for mine!

    Attachment 10030Attachment 10031
    OMG what a beautiful oasis!!!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Phantasmal (05-27-2019)

  3. #197 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    44,796
    Thanks
    57,491
    Thanked 25,001 Times in 16,498 Posts
    Groans
    1,925
    Groaned 2,427 Times in 2,277 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    OMG what a beautiful oasis!!!!
    It is, I am blessed, we have very quiet neighbors, too. I love mornings especially when all the birds come to feed.
    kag: to choke something down in disgust

    Keep America Gagging

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

    Aimée (05-26-2019), christiefan915 (05-26-2019), Cypress (05-26-2019), Life is Golden (05-26-2019), ThatOwlWoman (05-26-2019)

  5. #198 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    25,426
    Thanks
    9,708
    Thanked 12,548 Times in 6,381 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 935 Times in 866 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    It is, I am blessed, we have very quiet neighbors, too. I love mornings especially when all the birds come to feed.
    I am convinced that having serenity in one's life is paramount to mental, emotional, and physical health.
    What are your favorite birds? I love the cardinals that visit my step-mothers yard.
    I probably am in a vast minority in that I also like crows...a lot!

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

    Aimée (05-26-2019), Phantasmal (05-27-2019), ThatOwlWoman (05-26-2019)

  7. #199 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    44,796
    Thanks
    57,491
    Thanked 25,001 Times in 16,498 Posts
    Groans
    1,925
    Groaned 2,427 Times in 2,277 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I am convinced that having serenity in one's life is paramount to mental, emotional, and physical health.
    What are your favorite birds? I love the cardinals that visit my step-mothers yard.
    I probably am in a vast minority in that I also like crows...a lot!
    Crows and ravens are so intelligent. I also like them. I love the cardinals and the blue jays. It’s funny to watch the doves, they are very territorial with the other doves. There is one particular dove with a couple of rumpled feathers who is very bossy. The red headed blackbird is a new favorite. It is also very melodious. The Bluejays are very loud.

    You can tell when the hawks are in the area, it gets very quiet. The other day a hawk swooped down after a dove, it flew through our neighbors tree. It happened so quickly. The dove was able to escape it, I don’t know how. They dive so quickly!
    kag: to choke something down in disgust

    Keep America Gagging

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

    Aimée (05-26-2019), Cypress (05-26-2019), ThatOwlWoman (05-26-2019)

  9. #200 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    25,426
    Thanks
    9,708
    Thanked 12,548 Times in 6,381 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 935 Times in 866 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Crows and ravens are so intelligent. I also like them. I love the cardinals and the blue jays. It’s funny to watch the doves, they are very territorial with the other doves. There is one particular dove with a couple of rumpled feathers who is very bossy. The red headed blackbird is a new favorite. It is also very melodious. The Bluejays are very loud.

    You can tell when the hawks are in the area, it gets very quiet. The other day a hawk swooped down after a dove, it flew through our neighbors tree. It happened so quickly. The dove was able to escape it, I don’t know how. They dive so quickly!
    Enjoy your feathered friends!

    I love to watch birds too. They are endlessly interesting. Personally, I cannot get enough of penguins!

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

    Aimée (05-26-2019), Phantasmal (05-26-2019), ThatOwlWoman (05-26-2019)

  11. #201 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,609
    Thanks
    2,894
    Thanked 6,197 Times in 4,127 Posts
    Groans
    422
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    I've seen a few Sandhill Cranes around. I'm sickened by the fucktards among Michigan's lawmakers wanting to make a hunting season for them. Not my pic, but it's a good one.


  12. #202 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    22,166
    Thanks
    39,369
    Thanked 15,610 Times in 9,748 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,170 Times in 1,117 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    I've seen a few Sandhill Cranes around. I'm sickened by the fucktards among Michigan's lawmakers wanting to make a hunting season for them. Not my pic, but it's a good one.

    What???? Are you serious? Why would you hunt/kill beings that you don't eat? They're beautiful creatures who stay with the same mate their entire lives.

    ETA: Gods.

    https://www.michiganradio.org/post/s...an-legislature

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Aimée (05-26-2019), Cypress (05-26-2019), Life is Golden (05-26-2019), Phantasmal (05-27-2019)

  14. #203 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    25,426
    Thanks
    9,708
    Thanked 12,548 Times in 6,381 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 935 Times in 866 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    What???? Are you serious? Why would you hunt/kill beings that you don't eat? They're beautiful creatures who stay with the same mate their entire lives.
    Trump family loves to murder leopards, giraffes and elephants.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

    Aimée (05-26-2019), Phantasmal (05-27-2019), ThatOwlWoman (05-26-2019)

  16. #204 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,609
    Thanks
    2,894
    Thanked 6,197 Times in 4,127 Posts
    Groans
    422
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    What???? Are you serious? Why would you hunt/kill beings that you don't eat? They're beautiful creatures who stay with the same mate their entire lives.

    ETA: Gods.

    https://www.michiganradio.org/post/s...an-legislature
    Some idiots referred to them as steak from the sky.

  17. #205 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    22,166
    Thanks
    39,369
    Thanked 15,610 Times in 9,748 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,170 Times in 1,117 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Trump family loves to murder leopards, giraffes and elephants.
    I wish someone would hunt them to extinction.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    Aimée (05-26-2019), christiefan915 (05-26-2019), Cypress (05-26-2019)

  19. #206 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    22,166
    Thanks
    39,369
    Thanked 15,610 Times in 9,748 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,170 Times in 1,117 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Some idiots referred to them as steak from the sky.
    I bet they were Republicans, like the assholes who introduced the two resolutions. The only time life is precious to those pricks is when it's in the womb of someone not their concubine.

  20. #207 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,609
    Thanks
    2,894
    Thanked 6,197 Times in 4,127 Posts
    Groans
    422
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I bet they were Republicans, like the assholes who introduced the two resolutions. The only time life is precious to those pricks is when it's in the womb of someone not their concubine.
    Even if it was a liberal, they can still eat my shit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

  21. #208 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    25,447
    Thanks
    15,085
    Thanked 7,790 Times in 6,164 Posts
    Groans
    2,080
    Groaned 1,028 Times in 935 Posts

    Default

    Well, I can see this thread is no longer non partisan.

  22. #209 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    22,166
    Thanks
    39,369
    Thanked 15,610 Times in 9,748 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,170 Times in 1,117 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Well, I can see this thread is no longer non partisan.
    When it comes to protecting wildlife and/or other animals, you bet your bippy that it's not.

  23. #210 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    22,166
    Thanks
    39,369
    Thanked 15,610 Times in 9,748 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,170 Times in 1,117 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Even if it was a liberal, they can still eat my shit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
    Ra-men.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2017, 07:59 AM
  2. I believe there’s room for us to compromise
    By Canceled.LTroll.8 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 12:54 PM
  3. how much room is there under the bus?
    By Don Quixote in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 10:12 AM
  4. There's a lizard in my room
    By Beefy in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 08:42 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •