Thread: Infringement

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    You’re not? Then, try this, ignorant racist cunt.

Saw off a shotgun and walk around with it for awhile.

Carry your handgun into a courthouse.

Try getting a gun if you’re a felon.

Go buy a machine gun and let me know how that process goes.

What a fucking moron.
    All of the situations that you have presented here violate gun laws, but that is not what I asked for. I asked which gun laws do not "limit or undermine" one's right to bear arms, right there in the opening post. I can see that you have no intention of citing any such laws, so our time here is up. Post whatever crap you like, but I won't respond to you anymore on this thread until I see you post a law as described in the opening post.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    It's a joke, anyone who wants to obtain a weapon can gain access to a weapon, you can even buy them on the regular web

https://www.armslist.com/inside
    Wait, you think one can simply order a gun online and have it shipped directly to their doorstep? Surely, even you are not that stupid.
    Every life matters

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,322 Times in 10,511 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    All of the situations that you have presented here violate gun laws, but that is not what I asked for. I asked which gun laws do not "limit or undermine" one's right to bear arms, right there in the opening post. I can see that you have no intention of citing any such laws, so our time here is up. Post whatever crap you like, but I won't respond to you anymore on this thread until I see you post a law as described in the opening post.
    Your lack of English comprehension is astounding.

Can you “bear” a sawed off shotgun, stupid fuck?

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So far nobody has been able to post a gun control law that does not limit or undermine one's right to bear arms.

5. #20 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,615 Times in 17,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

It's a joke, anyone who wants to obtain a weapon can gain access to a weapon, you can even buy them on the regular web

https://www.armslist.com/inside
    Bullshit. You cannot get a gun through that, of any firearm sales site, without a background check. Those guns have to go through your local gun shop. They don't come in the mail to your house. Don't be stupid...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So far nobody has been able to post a gun control law that does not limit or undermine one's right to bear arms.
    Tell us about your sawed off shotgun. That does not limit your right to bear arms?

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Every example limits your right to bear arms. Sorry that you’re too fucking stupid to recognize that.

You’re question as to what law “does not” limit the possession of guns is the height of stupidity. But that’s your MO. Being fucking stupid.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Just the opposite, illiterate racist cunt.

Barrel strokers think that ANY law that restricts ANYTHING about guns is a violation of their Constitutional rights. A bunch of ignorant morons.

From the Heller decision. The majority opinion:

“Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms. Miller’s holding that the sorts of weapons protected are those “in common use at the time” finds support in the opinione historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons. Pp. 54–56.”

Find a literate person to explain that to you.
    Rights are "INALIENABLE." any gun law without the validation of an amendment to the Constitution therefore is a violation of "INALIENABLE" constitutional rights and an invalid unconstitutional law, regardless of what any court decision says. Honest folks of just principles & integrity, know this full well. "An armed people are a free people."
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

What gun "control" laws do not "limit" or undermine one's right to bear arms?
    As long as they are in a well-regulated militia.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Dumber76 got it in post 22. "Every example limits your right to bear arms" is what he posted. I am surprised to see a lefty who is willing to admit that all gun control laws infringe on our right to bear arms. This means that all gun control laws violate the second amendment.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

The point is, illiterate racist cunt, you don’t have an unlimited right to carry any gun, any time, any where. You never did. Despite your ignorant “shall not be infringed” bullshit. And the courts have consistently upheld that fact.
    ...deleted irrelevant portion and insults...
    You have the right to carry your gun anywhere, anytime, subject to property laws, and even the effect of those laws are limited.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Exactly, in fact, no Constitutional right is absolute, they all can, and are, limited, even Scalia stressed such in the Holder case
    Scalia is wrong. He is not allowed to change the Constitution of the United States. You are not either. You cannot declare a portion of the Constitution 'not absolute'.

The Constitution of the United States does not grant rights. There is no such thing as a 'constitutional right'. The purpose of this document is to declare the form and structure of the government and what powers it has. It has NO power or authority outside what the Constitution specifically gives it.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am not aware of any gun control laws that do not "limit or undermine" the right to bear arms, which is why I started this thread. So, which gun law are you citing that does not "limit or undermine" one's right to bear arms as I asked in the opening post? So far, you have not cited a single one.
    You've probably noticed that he has a terrible problem with reading comprehension.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

Evmetro (05-22-2019)

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Every example limits your right to bear arms. Sorry that you’re too fucking stupid to recognize that.

You’re question as to what law “does not” limit the possession of guns is the height of stupidity. But that’s your MO. Being fucking stupid.
    He's being stupid for agreeing with you?? You are making his opening point quite clear. Q.E.D.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    You have the right to carry your gun anywhere, anytime, subject to property laws, and even the effect of those laws are limited.
    Thanks for proving my point. What you just admitted was that you DON’T have the right to carry any weapon, any time and anywhere.

Dolt.