Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Never Let Democrats Get Near The Intelligence Community

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Nothing of import against the Dems will be revealed.
    To jimmymccready: Are you counting Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama among your Democrats?

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    Finally, turnabout is fair play. Since Democrats are determined to impeach President Trump for a crime he did not commit, it is fair to impeach —— or punish Obama in a criminal court —— for crimes he did commit.

USA: Can a President be impeached after leaving office?

https://www.quora.com/USA-Can-a-Pres...leaving-office

Hillary Clinton stands a good chance of being tried, convicted, and sent to jail for the crimes she committed as secretary of state. An indictment and conviction surely applies to Obama when he was president.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Gowdy found nothing, and no one ever found scooch about Obama.

Now the Trump crime family is a completely different matter.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

Phantasmal (05-24-2019)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Never let a truly stupid man like Trump get power. He would do real damage. He has ruined the morale in the FBI and CIA. He is giving Barr powers he should not have so he can help Trump escape punishment for his crimes. Trump will get nailed for money laundering and obstruction. That sure is the kind of person we should have for president.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

jimmymccready (05-25-2019), JPF (06-04-2019)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Gowdy found nothing, and no one ever found scooch about Obama.
    To jimmymccready: That is about to change:

SAME VIDEO

https://video.foxnews.com/v/60409189...#sp=show-clips

p.s. A word of friendly advice before you clutter up my threads with your idiotic talking points. It ain’t over until the fat lady goes to jail.

Finally, everything the FBI, the CIA, the Department of Justice, and Democrats in Congress did was done to make certain that Hillary would never be indicted for anything. After more than two years Democrats are still going bananas trying to keep Hillary out of jail. It is the first time I ever saw Democrats so conspicuously engage in a coverup on top of a coverup. It matters not which Democrats Hillary’s coverup destroys in the process so long as she beats the rap.

From the day attacks on Trump began I said that high-ranking federal government officials will do and say anything that gets them all of the media coverage needed to smoother all talk about Hillary colluding with Russia. The lie that Putin preferred Trump over Hillary was an opening salvo:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...Up-For-Hillary
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The right sending Barr around end with the sole authority to declassify will not help Trump in the way that he hopes.

Everything he declassified will result in other contextual material being leaked to keep the info in context.

This is good: the declassification will help expose criminals of the right and the left.

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The right sending Barr around end with the sole authority to declassify will not help Trump in the way that he hopes.

To jimmymccready:
    You are way off base. I have my doubts about William Barr, but they are the opposite of your interpretation. It was never about Trump declassifying documents in order to help himself. It was always about swamp creatures covering up for Hillary Clinton.

Finally, everything the FBI, the CIA, the Department of Justice, and Democrats in Congress did was done to make certain that Hillary would never be indicted for anything. After more than two years Democrats are still going bananas trying to keep Hillary out of jail. It is the first time I ever saw Democrats so conspicuously engage in a coverup on top of a coverup. It matters not which Democrats Hillary’s coverup destroys in the process so long as she beats the rap.

I hope my original analysis was wrong:

William Barr knows all of Hillary’s crimes. Basically, his job is to see that she beats the rap without making the DoJ or the FBI look bad. His decades of experience in the government makes him the perfect attorney general for Hillary Clinton, but not for the America people.

Every senator voting on Barr’s confirmation signed aboard Hillary’s coverup. They all know their parts. The plot calls for the public to suspend disbelieve —— ‘Democrats would stop Barr’s confirmation if they could.’

NOTE: It is essential that Democrat senators not vote to confirm, but the way they blew kisses at Barr tells me they are as pleased as punch he is a shoo-in.

Bottom line: AG Barr will report on Mueller’s report. You will not find Hillary Clinton, or the Steele Dossier, mentioned in either report. Hell, even Putin is helping the coverup for his choice in 2016. What better way to protect Hillary Clinton’s Uranium One Deal than for the Kremlin to keep Hillary out of sight:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...93#post2830393

Bottom line: Every Democrat knows that if Hillary goes to jail before November 2020, Donald Trump will win reelection in the biggest landslide electoral victory in the history of elections. Not only will Trump win —— 8 out of 10 Democrats will lose their seats in both Houses.

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Flanders is flat wrong.

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Instead of reporting floods for hours and days, television should be reporting on the mother of all shit storms heading Hillary Clinton’s way:

“These incredible documents show the leadership of the FBI rushed to give Hillary Clinton her FBI interview report shortly before the election,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “And the documents also show the FBI failed to timely document interviews in the Clinton email ‘matter’ – further confirming the whole investigation was a joke. AG Barr can’t reopen the Clinton email investigation soon enough.”

FBI 'worked to protect Hillary' in email scandal
    Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On 06/03/2019 @ 3:31 pm

https://www.wnd.com/2019/06/fbi-work...email-scandal/

It was much more than the FBI:

“Crossfire Hurricane” — the melodramatic code name for the FBI/CIA spy operation on candidate Trump and his early presidency — was run for the FBI by then-FBI Director James Comey, his deputy Andrew McCabe, Special Agent Peter Strzok, and a few others.

Then-CIA director John Brennan ran it for the CIA. Brennan had to have help, but who was it? A lot of evidence points to the CIA’s then-chief of station in London in 2016-2017, and now the Director of Central Intelligence, Gina Haspel.

Who Ran Crossfire Hurricane?
    Barr’s investigators should focus on John Brennan and Gina Haspel.
    by Jed Babbin
    June 3, 2019, 12:05 AM

https://spectator.org/who-ran-crossfire-hurricane/

I knew this fifty years ago:

During the height of the Cold War I knew one thing above everything else: Never let Democrats come anywhere near an intelligence agency. I began pounding on Democrats infiltrating the intelligence community on my first message board in 2000. Today, Democrats control the entire intelligence community through the Director of National Intelligence. God only knows what Democrats are doing to the country in the Department of Homeland Security.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...35#post2860435
    If Democrats on Pelosi’s committees had an an ounce of brains among them they would drop Hillary Clinton like a used condom before they drown with her:

. . . Mueller gave Democrats the tool for a negotiating ploy. DROP THE HILLARY CLINTON INVESTIGATIONS AND WE WILL DROP IMPEACHMENT.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...06#post3071706

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    The vast majority of agents and leadership are Republicans. That includes Comey and Mueller. The agencies are absolutely not Dem strongholds. Some just see the danger that Trump presents to the country and the constitution.
    Quite correct. I’m often amused by the conservatives who question anyone’s patriotism while at the same time, showing almost no patriotism on their own.

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JPF View Post
    Quite correct. I’m often amused by the conservatives who question anyone’s patriotism while at the same time, showing almost no patriotism on their own.
    Almost none? Incorrect! They have absolutely none and would prefer the very thing we fought a revolution to get rid of. These current day misfits prefer a system of serfs and lords and nepotism.

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by JPF View Post

To JPF: Learn the difference between conservatives and establishment Republicans before you make a fool of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    They have absolutely none and would prefer the very thing we fought a revolution to get rid of.
    To Cinnabar: Get your facts straight. The American Revolution was fought for independence. You and your kind are hellbent on surrendering this country’s independence to a global government administered by the United Nations.

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

July 30, 2019
    Deep State apoplectic over the appointment of John Ratcliffe as DNI — for good reason
    By Thomas Lifson

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...od_reason.html

This is why Democrats will make Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation look like a friendly debate among friends.

During the height of the Cold War I knew one thing above everything else: Never let Democrats come anywhere near an intelligence agency. I began pounding on Democrats infiltrating the intelligence community on my first message board in 2000. Today, Democrats control the entire intelligence community through the Director of National Intelligence. God only knows what Democrats are doing to the country in the Department of Homeland Security.
    Democrats began infiltrating intelligence agencies at the beginning of the Cold War. Had they been more successful before the Soviet Union imploded Americans would be speaking Russian today. After the Cold War ended Democrats did get control of every intelligence agency.

At long last those Democrats entrenched in the intelligence community might finally be rooted out and sent packing. Americans can only hope and pray that President Trump and John Ratcliffe get it done. Add AG William Barr to the mix and things are looking better for Americans than it looked in decades.

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Add AG William Barr to the mix and things are looking better for Americans than it looked in decades.

Nailing this Clinton stooge first will start the dominoes falling:

VIDEO

https://video.foxbusiness.com/v/6066...#sp=show-clips

Attorney General William Barr is set to publicly release declassified documents related to a criminal investigation of the role of senior Obama Justice Department and FBI officials in the launching of the Trump-Russia collusion probe, according to a former U.S. Attorney.

Criminal probe of Obama officials 'set to release declassified docs'
    Posted By Art Moore On 07/31/2019 @ 3:39 pm

https://www.wnd.com/2019/07/criminal...assified-docs/

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

During the height of the Cold War I knew one thing above everything else: Never let Democrats come anywhere near an intelligence agency.
    The two major intelligence agencies, the CIA and the NSA, were FOUNDED by Democratic presidents.

The height of the Cold War was in the 1960s. There were Democratic presidents for most of that decade.

I began pounding on Democrats infiltrating the intelligence community on my first message board in 2000.
    I bet you did. You're a fruitcake.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

evince (08-03-2019)

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

19. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Tranquillus in Exile (08-03-2019)