Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Never Let Democrats Get Near The Intelligence Community

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    The two major intelligence agencies, the CIA and the NSA, were FOUNDED by Democratic presidents.

The height of the Cold War was in the 1960s. There were Democratic presidents for most of that decade.
    To Tranquillus in Exile: Asshole. You proved my case.

Loyal Americans left the intelligence community by attrition —— including longtime agencies like the FBI. Hence, it took decades for Democrat traitors to gain enough control in order to implement their global government agenda:

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    Democrats began infiltrating intelligence agencies at the beginning of the Cold War. Had they been more successful before the Soviet Union imploded Americans would be speaking Russian today. After the Cold War ended Democrats did get control of every intelligence agency.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Trump is gutting the FBI and intelligence organization leadership. He is making its first qualification, loyalty to him. He has offered leadership positions to unqualified and even inimical people who were rejected or had to withdraw. His latest Ratcliffe shows you how Trump and the rightys should be blocked from intelligence organizations. Trump wants them under his thumb. They have to put politics over their jobs.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Tranquillus in Exile (08-04-2019)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    Terrorists like Boston Marathon bombers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev. But leave it to official Washington to stretch any legal definitions beyond their original, intended scope.

I saw this one coming the minute Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was captured:

Appeals Court Overturns Death Sentence for Boston Marathon Bomber
    Bronson Stocking
    Posted: Jul 31, 2020 4:35 PM

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...omber-n2573532

Old timers will remember Joe Btfsplk from the Li’l Abner cartoon strip because it was always raining on poor Joe.

Tsarnaev is an impossible last name in common with Mr. Btfsplk; his first name is a tongue twister, too. My fingers rebeled every time I typed Dzhokhar. Back when he was big news I made it easy on myself by calling him Joe Car.

In addition to impossible names there was a permanent rain cloud hovering over Joe Car, but he got an umbrella compliments of taxpayers:

Court documents filed Monday say three federal public defenders are assigned to represent the Boston bombing suspect. They are Miriam Conrad, William Fick and Timothy Watkins.

Meet the Boston bombing suspect's defense team
    By Graham Winch
    updated 2:14 PM EDT, Tue April 23, 2013

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/04...s-defense-team

I heard that each one of the public defenders was paid a yearly salary of $160,000. Hell, Joe Car was a walking gold mine for the legal profession when you add in all of the other stuff. What with sequestration, I prayed there was enough dough left over to buy the rope

On top of everything else every touchy-feely freak, every opponent of the death penalty, and every America-hater rallied around Joe Car. Folklore might even turn him into the Muslim Che Guevara:

All during shootout number two with Boston bombing suspect number two on Friday night, I was hoping he would not be taken alive. But the worst case scenario prevailed, and now that he has been captured the liberal coddling will begin.

The Worst That Could Happen
    By Doug Gamble Tuesday, April 23, 2013

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/54693

It is happening.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,927 Times in 13,194 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

When it comes to a major fail with Democrats and national security / intelligence, one need look no further than the Awan brothers and the IT scandal in Congress involving 36 Democrats for that. The cover up on that one is mind boggling.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Flanders (08-01-2020)