Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't be fooled Folks

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Default Don't be fooled Folks

Don’t be fooled folks, House Democrats are whining and bitching that a President can’t be indicted for a crime, otherwise Trump would have been indicted by Mueller. All of that horseshit is nothing but theater for their rabid mad junkyard dog democrat base voters.

Now for some real facts, the legal argument of whether a sitting President can be indicted for a crime has never yet been decided in the courts. So, if the Trump hater Mueller thought for a single second there was enough evidence that Trump had committed obstruction, he’d have indicted him and thrown the entire issue into the courts.

The stupid argument that a sitting President can or cannot be indicted for a crime is absurd & irrelevant to begin with. The Constitution provides the impeachment process which is by definition an indictment of a sitting President. Dictionary.com says an impeachment is a “ formal accusation/charge.” Dictionary.com also says that an indictment is a formal accusation/charge. So if the screaming rabid mad junkyard dog democrats truly want to indict this President, all they have to do is pass articles of impeachment through the House Of Representatives where they hold a majority.

More honesty, reality and facts show us that Democrats don’t want to impeach this President Donald J. Trump, their theater show in the Congress & perpetuated on CNN & MSNBC has a single agenda, TRASH TRUMP & BARR BEFORE THE 2020 ELECTION. Democrats have no solutions for the real issues facing America, so they’re campaigning on Trump & Barr Hate. Democrats are the party of hate & the unwitting dupes & agents of Vladimir Putin who’s agenda is to divide & conquer America.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Robo For This Post:

anonymoose (05-21-2019), Evmetro (05-20-2019), MAGA MAN (05-20-2019), Truth Detector (05-23-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rube View Post
    Don’t be fooled folks, House Democrats are whining and bitching that a President can’t be indicted for a crime, otherwise Trump would have been indicted by Mueller. All of that horseshit is nothing but theater for their rabid mad junkyard dog democrat base voters.

Now for some real facts, the legal argument of whether a sitting President can be indicted for a crime has never yet been decided in the courts. So, if the Trump hater Mueller thought for a single second there was enough evidence that Trump had committed obstruction, he’d have indicted him and thrown the entire issue into the courts.

The stupid argument that a sitting President can or cannot be indicted for a crime is absurd & irrelevant to begin with. The Constitution provides the impeachment process which is by definition an indictment of a sitting President. Dictionary.com says an impeachment is a “ formal accusation/charge.” Dictionary.com also says that an indictment is a formal accusation/charge. So if the screaming rabid mad junkyard dog democrats truly want to indict this President, all they have to do is pass articles of impeachment through the House Of Representatives where they hold a majority.

More honesty, reality and facts show us that Democrats don’t want to impeach this President Donald J. Trump, their theater show in the Congress & perpetuated on CNN & MSNBC has a single agenda, TRASH TRUMP & BARR BEFORE THE 2020 ELECTION. Democrats have no solutions for the real issues facing America, so they’re campaigning on Trump & Barr Hate. Democrats are the party of hate & the unwitting dupes & agents of Vladimir Putin who’s agenda is to divide & conquer America.
    It wasn't Mueller who said that a sitting President cannot be indicted, it was the DOJ, which you would know if you were paying attention. And the House is hesitant to impeach because the Senate is controlled by Trumpanzees. Again, something that you would know if you were paying attention. It's Trump who is doing all that he can to enable Putin to divide and conquer America. Trump is the most divisive President in our history.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

4. The Following User Groans At rjhenn For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (05-20-2019)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

Gonzomin (05-20-2019), Phantasmal (05-20-2019)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    It wasn't Mueller who said that a sitting President cannot be indicted, it was the DOJ, which you would know if you were paying attention. And the House is hesitant to impeach because the Senate is controlled by Trumpanzees. Again, something that you would know if you were paying attention. It's Trump who is doing all that he can to enable Putin to divide and conquer America. Trump is the most divisive President in our history.

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Spot on.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

MAGA MAN (05-20-2019), Truth Detector (05-23-2019)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It wasn't Mueller who said that a sitting President cannot be indicted, it was the DOJ, which you would know if you were paying attention.
    Actually, if you were paying attention, Barr has testified before the Senate Judiciary committee that he Barr ask Mueller if his ignoring a decision on obstruction in his report was based in a position that a sitting President cannot be indicted, and Mueller said “NO.” House Democrats are making the argument that a sitting president cannot be indicted and that’s why Muller didn’t indict him and thereby he Mueller left any obstruction decision up to the Congress and not Barr.

And the House is hesitant to impeach because the Senate is controlled by Trumpanzees. Again, something that you would know if you were paying attention.
    Of course! The Democrat’s other reasons for not impeaching is Nancy Pelosi is begging them not to issue articles of impeachment because she remembers how Bill Clinton’s favorable numbers went up when he was impeached, and Nancy and the rest of the Democrats know there’s no credible evidence for impeaching Trump. That’s why The Democrats are conducting an impeachment in drag in the House Judiciary committee aimed at simply trashing Trump and Barr for the base and the 2020 election.

It's Trump who is doing all that he can to enable Putin to divide and conquer America. Trump is the most divisive President in our history.

Trump has done more to oppose Putin & Russia than any President since Reagan.

It’s the Democrats, and their flunky media propaganda machine CNN & MSNBC that’s Putin’s puppet dividing Americans with trump Hate!!!!!!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robo For This Post:

anonymoose (05-21-2019), Truth Detector (05-23-2019)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,660 Times in 4,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

It is not a constitutional issue, it is a Justice Department policy.

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    It is not a constitutional issue, it is a Justice Department policy.
    Everything government does is a constitutional issue!

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,660 Times in 4,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Everything government does is a constitutional issue!
    Not true. The Constitution might permit indictment of a sitting president but government policy might be not to do so.

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Actually, if you were paying attention, Barr has testified before the Senate Judiciary committee that he Barr ask Mueller if his ignoring a decision on obstruction in his report was based in a position that a sitting President cannot be indicted, and Mueller said “NO.” House Democrats are making the argument that a sitting president cannot be indicted and that’s why Muller didn’t indict him and thereby he Mueller left any obstruction decision up to the Congress and not Barr.

Of course! The Democrat’s other reasons for not impeaching is Nancy Pelosi is begging them not to issue articles of impeachment because she remembers how Bill Clinton’s favorable numbers went up when he was impeached, and Nancy and the rest of the Democrats know there’s no credible evidence for impeaching Trump. That’s why The Democrats are conducting an impeachment in drag in the House Judiciary committee aimed at simply trashing Trump and Barr for the base and the 2020 election.

Trump has done more to oppose Putin & Russia than any President since Reagan.

It’s the Democrats, and their flunky media propaganda machine CNN & MSNBC that’s Putin’s puppet dividing Americans with trump Hate!!!!!!
    You are deep in your TDS. Mueller stated in his report that he didn't consider indicting Trump because of DOJ policy. There's plenty of credible evidence for impeachment, a lot more than there is for indicting Hillary.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Not true. The Constitution might permit indictment of a sitting president but government policy might be not to do so.
    Sitting presidents have been indicted a few times. It's called "impeachment" in the case of sitting Presidents. it's in the "CONSTITUTION." Everything concerning government actions is determined legally by the Constitution.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

Truth Detector (05-23-2019)

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

So McConnell tells Pelousy what to do?

Real courageous cunt she is

18. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are deep in your TDS. Mueller stated in his report that he didn't consider indicting Trump because of DOJ policy. There's plenty of credible evidence for impeachment, a lot more than there is for indicting Hillary.

Well friend I do believe William Barr has testified that he had ask Mueller why he made no recommendation concerning obstruction by the President and if it was because of the unresolved issue of the legality of indicting a sitting President, and Mueller said "NO!" Have you read the Mueller report? If you have, point out specifically where in the report your claim is proven. I personally watched all of Barr's testimony before the Senate committee. That's where my recollections are coming from.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robo For This Post:

MAGA MAN (05-21-2019), Truth Detector (05-23-2019)

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

... There's plenty of credible evidence for impeachment, a lot more than there is for indicting Hillary.
    Where is this evidence against Hillary?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

23. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    So McConnell tells Pelousy what to do?

Real courageous cunt she is
    Your usual idiotic comment.

24. The Following User Groans At rjhenn For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (05-21-2019)

25. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well friend I do believe William Barr has testified that he had ask Mueller why he made no recommendation concerning obstruction by the President and if it was because of the unresolved issue of the legality of indicting a sitting President, and Mueller said "NO!" Have you read the Mueller report? If you have, point out specifically where in the report your claim is proven. I personally watched all of Barr's testimony before the Senate committee. That's where my recollections are coming from.
    Barr is a Trump stooge.

26. The Following User Groans At rjhenn For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (05-21-2019)