Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Red Hen Restaurant in Lexington Va is thriving despite radicalized right wing nutjobs

1. #31 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,508 Times in 16,972 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Attacking people minding their own business, just trying to have dinner is, "standing up for their principles"? Only in liberal lala land.
    Sadly, those are their principals.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Grokmaster (05-24-2019)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,168 Times in 5,906 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I thought I mentioned I didn't vote for Hillary
    Awww, how cute. You think you're being funny but you're failing miserably. Keep trying. Maybe trying to be funny will make you forget you voted for the fucking moron in the White House or maybe you'll realize you made a horrific mistake when you voted for the fucking moron. That's the problem with Trump voters. They now realize they've made a nightmarish mistake and they don't want to admit it for fear of looking like a fucking moron themselves. That's the stage you're going through. They're afraid to admit they voted for Trump so they try to cover it up with a lame attempt at humor.

Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

4. The Following User Groans At Joe Capitalist For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-24-2019)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    Awww, how cute. You think you're being funny but you're failing miserably. Keep trying. Maybe trying to be funny will make you forget you voted for the fucking moron in the White House or maybe you'll realize you made a horrific mistake when you voted for the fucking moron. That's the problem with Trump voters. They now realize they've made a nightmarish mistake and they don't want to admit it for fear of looking like a fucking moron themselves. That's the stage you're going through. They're afraid to admit they voted for Trump so they try to cover it up with a lame attempt at humor.
    Yep, I voted for Trump, I'm damn glad I did. He beat Hillary and that's all that mattered.

Must suck to be you, huh?

Now that's funny!
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Earl (05-24-2019), Grokmaster (05-24-2019)

7. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,567 Times in 17,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Attacking people minding their own business, just trying to have dinner is, "standing up for their principles"? Only in liberal lala land.

Indeed.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Grokmaster (05-24-2019)

9. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yep, I voted for Trump, I'm damn glad I did. He beat Hillary and that's all that mattered.

Must suck to be you, huh?

Now that's funny!
    Well, thanks for confirming that you have to be a fucking moron to vote for a fucking moron.

You voted for the pervert, the sexual deviant, the idiot, the scammer, the criminal.

Bottom line: You voted for the fucking moron. Must suck being a backwoods, hillbilly fucking moron that was scammed by a fucking moron, huh.

“We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

10. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well, thanks for confirming that you have to be a fucking moron to vote for a fucking moron.

You voted for the pervert, the sexual deviant, the idiot, the scammer, the criminal.

Bottom line: You voted for the fucking moron. Must suck being a backwoods, hillbilly fucking moron that was scammed by a fucking moron, huh.
    Actually, it's quite nice living out here in the rural USA. Freshest meats and produce, gun range less than 10 min. away, friendly people, quiet evenings... I could go on.

Still sucks to be you, doesn't it? Ha ha ha

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Earl (05-24-2019), Grokmaster (05-24-2019), Stretch (05-24-2019)

12. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Actually, it's quite nice living out here in the rural USA. Freshest meats and produce, gun range less than 10 min. away, friendly people, quiet evenings... I could go on.

Still sucks to be you, doesn't it? Ha ha ha
    Nope. I'm as happy as a lark enjoying my 7 figure retirement nest egg. Living large, traveling around the world to exotic places, providing my kids with everything they need, sending them to the best schools, buying them cars, remodeling our home. Just bought a new Tesla. It's great.

So, keep believing it sucks to be me if that helps you sleep at night.

But what really sucks is voting for a fucking moron and then eventually realizing you voted for a fucking moron and then trying to convince other people he's not a fucking moron so you don't look like a fucking moron.

Now that would really suck, wouldn't it?

13. The Following User Groans At Joe Capitalist For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-24-2019)

14. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,567 Times in 17,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nope. I'm as happy as a lark enjoying my 7 figure retirement nest egg. Living large, traveling around the world to exotic places, providing my kids with everything they need, sending them to the best schools, buying them cars, remodeling our home. Just bought a new Tesla. It's great.

But what really sucks is voting for a fucking moron and then eventually realizing you voted for a fucking moron and then trying to convince other people he's not a fucking moron so you don't look like a fucking moron.

Seven figures. lol. the Seven Dwarfs.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Grokmaster (05-24-2019)

16. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Yeah, he's full of shit, isn't he? He's probably a welfare queen tryin' to be somebody.

Me? I just got back from a nice ride in my Cobra, just in time for another laugh.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Grokmaster (05-24-2019)

18. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

19. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah, he's full of shit, isn't he? He's probably a welfare queen tryin' to be somebody.

Me? I just got back from a nice ride in my Cobra, just in time for another laugh.
    Why does my 7 figure net worth bother you so much that you have to lie to yourself that is not true?
    But hey, whatever floats your boat. if it makes you feel better to believe things that are not true, go ahead. Be my guest. But if you continue to believe the lies That make you feel better rather than the truth, you're not going to get very far in life, son.

20. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

This thread triggers me.

21. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Do you even know what seven figures means, Gomer?
    I'm not talking about seven naked ladies.

22. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why does my 7 figure net worth bother you so much that you have to lie to yourself that is not true?
    But hey, whatever floats your boat. if it makes you feel better to believe things that are not true, go ahead. Be my guest. But if you continue to believe the lies That make you feel better rather than the truth, you're not going to get very far in life, son.
    Yep, you are funny.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

TOP (05-25-2019)

24. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yep, you are funny.
    Well, you know what they say. Simple mind. Simple pleasure.