Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 211

Thread: In a biblical sense…

  1. #91 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    land-locked in Ocala,FL
    Posts
    16,257
    Thanks
    16,579
    Thanked 9,308 Times in 6,585 Posts
    Groans
    65
    Groaned 739 Times in 701 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Explain it?
    Liar. You want no explanation. But, know this.
    Evidently you desire to live under the Law rather than Grace. So be it. When you live under the Law you must keep the WHOLE Law.
    When you break one of the Old Testament laws, you are guilty of breaking them ALL. There are about 440 of those laws, so you can bet
    that you're guilty. Use God's name in vain? Then you're also guilty of adultery, bearing false witness and murder, too PLUS the other 436.
    Under the O.T. law you better be making blood offerings day and night with sheep and pigeons in your back yard to atone for your sins.
    Or, repent, believe in Jesus Christ as the final blood sacrifice for your sin, receive His mercy & forgiveness and confess Him as Lord.
    Your choice.
    Joe Biden adopted AOC's view of disregarding facts in the name of feelings.
    “We choose unity over division. We choose science over fiction. We choose truth over facts.”




    “those kids in Parkland came up to see me when I was vice president"

  2. #92 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    38,578
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Sweet, hide it the best you can! You are embarrassed so hide it!
    Why would I be "embarrassed," BRAD?

    BTW, you just confirmed your reason for posting this thread in Current Events instead of Religion, Philosophy, and Ethics, which is for discussions involving predominantly religion, philosophy and ethics (morality).

    You're trolling solely for reaction.

  3. #93 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    56,616
    Thanks
    3,932
    Thanked 14,657 Times in 9,977 Posts
    Groans
    242
    Groaned 1,823 Times in 1,685 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Liar. You want no explanation. But, know this.
    Evidently you desire to live under the Law rather than Grace. So be it. When you live under the Law you must keep the WHOLE Law.
    When you break one of the Old Testament laws, you are guilty of breaking them ALL. There are about 440 of those laws, so you can bet
    that you're guilty. Use God's name in vain? Then you're also guilty of adultery, bearing false witness and murder, too PLUS the other 436.
    Under the O.T. law you better be making blood offerings day and night with sheep and pigeons in your back yard to atone for your sins.
    Or, repent, believe in Jesus Christ as the final blood sacrifice for your sin, receive His mercy & forgiveness and confess Him as Lord.
    Your choice.
    Luke 16:18

    “Whoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced from her husband commits adultery.”

    Grace!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

    Phantasmal (05-19-2019)

  5. #94 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    land-locked in Ocala,FL
    Posts
    16,257
    Thanks
    16,579
    Thanked 9,308 Times in 6,585 Posts
    Groans
    65
    Groaned 739 Times in 701 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Luke 16:18

    “Whoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced from her husband commits adultery.”

    Grace!
    And, you're guilty as well.
    Joe Biden adopted AOC's view of disregarding facts in the name of feelings.
    “We choose unity over division. We choose science over fiction. We choose truth over facts.”




    “those kids in Parkland came up to see me when I was vice president"

  6. #95 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    18,367
    Thanks
    2,042
    Thanked 5,470 Times in 4,514 Posts
    Groans
    422
    Groaned 768 Times in 756 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Liar. You want no explanation. But, know this.
    Evidently you desire to live under the Law rather than Grace. So be it. When you live under the Law you must keep the WHOLE Law.
    When you break one of the Old Testament laws, you are guilty of breaking them ALL. There are about 440 of those laws, so you can bet
    that you're guilty. Use God's name in vain? Then you're also guilty of adultery, bearing false witness and murder, too PLUS the other 436.
    Under the O.T. law you better be making blood offerings day and night with sheep and pigeons in your back yard to atone for your sins.
    Or, repent, believe in Jesus Christ as the final blood sacrifice for your sin, receive His mercy & forgiveness and confess Him as Lord.
    Your choice.
    How can you have those beliefs,but yet support a man like Trump?
    Melchizedek

  7. #96 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    18,367
    Thanks
    2,042
    Thanked 5,470 Times in 4,514 Posts
    Groans
    422
    Groaned 768 Times in 756 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    Nope, it puts them at odds with the Lord. Jesus isn't happy when homos use something as sacred as marriage to consummate their sin-filled lives.
    You speaking for Jesus,or assuming!
    Melchizedek

  8. #97 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    18,367
    Thanks
    2,042
    Thanked 5,470 Times in 4,514 Posts
    Groans
    422
    Groaned 768 Times in 756 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    Depends how it played out. Let's say the Donald is married and he "looks upon another woman to lust". Then let's say he dumps his wife and marries the woman he lusted after. Yeah, I think he'd be in trouble.

    But if he was married, then got divorced for something like irreconcilable differences, then he met Melania and married her, he'd be fine.
    He cheated with each new wife,while still married to the old wife.
    Melchizedek

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to MASON For This Post:

    Phantasmal (05-19-2019)

  10. #98 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    38,578
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    And, you're guilty as well.
    Why do you gratify his inflammatory trolling, Ms. Stretch? Nothing you say will have the slightest effect on him.

    Focus on the fact that this thread was A. posted solely for reaction, and B. improperly posted in the most heavily-trafficked thread to maximize that reaction.

  11. #99 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    44,407
    Thanks
    56,938
    Thanked 24,686 Times in 16,295 Posts
    Groans
    1,897
    Groaned 2,315 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    He was not an active adulterer, he did it once and apologized. Rump is living with his mistress, in a biblical sense. They want to discriminate against homosexuals because of the Bible.... but ignore what Rump is doing even if what he is doing is against the 10 Commandments.
    The poster fails to realize we don’t condemn homosexuals, and I am not Christian, so it is their hypocrisy, not mine. It also isn’t all Christians, just the fundamentalists.
    kag: to choke something down in disgust

    Keep America Gagging

  12. #100 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    land-locked in Ocala,FL
    Posts
    16,257
    Thanks
    16,579
    Thanked 9,308 Times in 6,585 Posts
    Groans
    65
    Groaned 739 Times in 701 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    How can you have those beliefs,but yet support a man like Trump?
    He lives under Grace where there is repentance, love, mercy and forgiveness for those who call upon the Name of the Lord. This matter is between him and God
    I don't judge his soul, your soul, or ANYONE'S soul.
    And, when I vote for any politician, I am not voting for a pastor or choir leader.
    Joe Biden adopted AOC's view of disregarding facts in the name of feelings.
    “We choose unity over division. We choose science over fiction. We choose truth over facts.”




    “those kids in Parkland came up to see me when I was vice president"

  13. #101 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    land-locked in Ocala,FL
    Posts
    16,257
    Thanks
    16,579
    Thanked 9,308 Times in 6,585 Posts
    Groans
    65
    Groaned 739 Times in 701 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    The poster fails to realize we don’t condemn homosexuals, and I am not Christian, so it is their hypocrisy, not mine. It also isn’t all Christians, just the fundamentalists.
    Hypocrite. You judge people in here all the time...selectively.
    The lesson is hate the sin, but love the sinner.
    Joe Biden adopted AOC's view of disregarding facts in the name of feelings.
    “We choose unity over division. We choose science over fiction. We choose truth over facts.”




    “those kids in Parkland came up to see me when I was vice president"

  14. #102 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    44,407
    Thanks
    56,938
    Thanked 24,686 Times in 16,295 Posts
    Groans
    1,897
    Groaned 2,315 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    I think that's allowed as long as it's not under oath. Anyway they don't seem to mind.
    They don’t even mind if it’s under oath anymore, as long as it’s a Republican. My brother once told me it’s alright to lie for Jesus.
    kag: to choke something down in disgust

    Keep America Gagging

  15. #103 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    44,407
    Thanks
    56,938
    Thanked 24,686 Times in 16,295 Posts
    Groans
    1,897
    Groaned 2,315 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    He was not openly living with Lewinski. Anyway Clinton was 20 years ago. And I’m not the one using the Bible as justification for discriminating against Homosexuals.
    Exactly.
    kag: to choke something down in disgust

    Keep America Gagging

  16. #104 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    38,578
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasist View Post
    The poster fails to realize we don’t condemn homosexuals, and I am not Christian, so it is their hypocrisy, not mine. It also isn’t all Christians, just the fundamentalists.
    Interesting that you don't seem to think this discussion belongs in the forum which was specifically designed for these kinds of debates.

  17. #105 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    44,407
    Thanks
    56,938
    Thanked 24,686 Times in 16,295 Posts
    Groans
    1,897
    Groaned 2,315 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Oh LOOK!! The Leftists are pretending they know the Bible now...
    You pretend to be a Christian.
    kag: to choke something down in disgust

    Keep America Gagging

Similar Threads

  1. Biblical Sidon_ Jezebel's Hometown
    By kudzu in forum Religion, Philosophy, and Ethics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-27-2018, 04:17 AM
  2. Will the World end on Sept 23'rd? Biblical prophesy
    By TheDonald in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2017, 09:13 PM
  3. 10 Biblical Reasons Why Hell Might Not Exist
    By signalmankenneth in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-19-2016, 05:54 AM
  4. A Biblical Threat to National Security
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 11:44 AM
  5. Biblical Flood?
    By Cancel 2018. 3 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 11:09 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •