Thread: Why won’t women stand up?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Default Why won’t women stand up?

Has the trans lobby been so successful at bullying people that women won’t stand up for girls being forced to compete against physically superior males in sports?

All of the strides women have made to become top athletes are at risk of being lost because too many women are sit on their hands afraid of being transphobic.

Can anyone give one good reason why females should be allowed to compete with males?
    Last edited by canceled.2021.2; 05-20-2019 at 08:50 AM.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

I thought males did compete with males?

Why I must come out....

Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Has the trans lobby been so successful at bullying people that women won’t stand up for girls being forced to compete against physically superior males in sports?

All of the strides women have made to become top athletes are at risk of being lost because too many women are sit on their hands afraid of being transphobic.

Can anyone give one good reason why females should be allowed to compete with males?
    A few women have "stood up" to the bullying, and they were bullied some more.

HE SAYS HE'S A GIRL - DEMOCRATS SAY THE SCHOOL HAS TO LET HIM BEAT GIRLS

The DEMOCRAT-controlled House of Representatives voted Friday 236-173 in favor of the Equality Act, which would require schools to include male athletes who identify as transgender girls on female sports teams.

Republican Florida Rep. Greg Steube introduced a last-minute amendment to the bill that would have preserved Title IX’s protections of female athletic teams, but DEMOCRATS rejected it.

Every House DEMOCRAT but one co-sponsored the legislation. The only DEMOCRAT who wasn’t a co-sponsor, Illinois Rep. Dan Lipinski, announced his support for the bill following pressure from left-wing activists.

Three former elite female athletes, Doriane Coleman, Martina Navratilova and Sanya Richards-Ross, warned that the Equality Act would wreak havoc on women’s sports in an April 29 Washington Post op-ed.

“The legislation would make it unlawful to differentiate among girls and women in sports on the basis of sex for any purpose. For example, a sports team couldn’t treat a transgender woman differently from a woman who is not transgender on the grounds that the former is male-bodied,” the former athletes wrote. “Yet the reality is that putting male- and female-bodied athletes together is co-ed or open sport. And in open sport, females lose,” the three women warned.

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler, a DEMOCRAT from New York, insisted the bill wouldn’t put female athletes at a disadvantage.

“Many states have sexual orientation and gender identity nondiscrimination laws, and all of them still have women’s sports. Arguments about transgender athletes participating in sports in accordance with their gender identity having competitive advantages have not been borne out,” Nadler said.

In Connecticut, one of the states to which Nadler was referring, two male runners have dominated girls’ high school track. A female competitor called the male runners’ advantage “demoralizing.”

https://thebl.com/politics/DEMOCRATS-unanimous-as-house-passes-bill-forcing-schools-to-let-male-athletes-compete-in-girls-sports.html#.XOBtb_iqcNI.reddit

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    I thought males did compete with males?

Why I must come out....
    Michael Obama hasn't "come out", has he?

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Michael Obama hasn't "come out", has he?
    Who is Michael Obama? Is he a friend of yours and you are confused over his sexuality? There is no need for you to feel confused over sexuality. If you are having trouble a therapist may help. Give it a try, and good luck, please share your growth experience online other conservatives may learn and be helped too.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ow-what-causes
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

6. The Following User Groans At midcan5 For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (05-21-2019)

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

They wont let them compete in the NCAA so whats the point ? This is not only wrong, its harmful.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    They wont let them compete in the NCAA.
    Who told you that?

https://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/f...2011_Final.pdf

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Doesnt say compete does it...
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    Doesnt say compete does it...
    "The purpose of this resource is to provide guidance to NCAA athletic programs about how to ensure transgender student-athletes fair, respectful, and legal access to collegiate sports teams based on current medical and legal
    knowledge. It provides best practice and policy recommendations for intercollegiate athletic programs to provide transgender student-athletes with fair and equal opportunities to participate. In addition to specific policy recommendations for college athletics, the resource provides guidance for implementing these policies to ensure the safety,
    privacy, and dignity of transgender student-athletes as well as their teammates
    ".

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes i read it.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Any male who dresses up and pretends to be female has a mental deficiency.

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Any male who dresses up and pretends to be female has a mental deficiency.
    I think sometimes that discussions like this belong in another sub category. But there is disagreement among women over trans issues. Personally I say live and let live so long as it hurts no one. But complexity confuses some and slippery slopes are everywhere.

'For Harrison Massie, transitioning from female to male was never about trading one gender for another.'

https://widerimage.reuters.com/story...r-mans-journey

'Is Sex Socially Constructed? Examining the arguments'

https://arcdigital.media/is-sex-soci...d-81cf3ef79f07

"Homosexuals are not interested in making other people homosexuals. Homophobes are interested in making other people homophobes." Stephen Fry

14. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Phantasmal (05-22-2019)

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think sometimes that discussions like this belong in another sub category. But there is disagreement among women over trans issues. Personally I say live and let live so long as it hurts no one. But complexity confuses some and slippery slopes are everywhere.

'For Harrison Massie, transitioning from female to male was never about trading one gender for another.'

"Homosexuals are not interested in making other people homosexuals. Homophobes are interested in making other people homophobes." Stephen Fry
    You don't think a male competing in women's competition hurts anyone?

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Women and girls forced to compete against men pretending to be "women" don't get any "adversity points," do they?

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

People born with male genitalia are not "female."