Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48

Thread: Sharia Law... if a girl is raped by her father...

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    6,823
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2,949 Times in 2,091 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 373 Times in 345 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Sharia Law... if a girl is raped by her father she must carry the fetus to term or be imprisoned for life.

    Also, Alabama Law!
    Stoning of 13-Year-Old Girl

    The Somali child, identified as Aisha Ibrahim Duhulow, was raped by three men, according to Amnesty International. When her family reported the rape to the authorities, the girl was accused of adultery and ordered stoned to death. The killing was carried out Oct. 28 by 50 men, before about 1,000 witnesses, in a public stadium

    https://www.uscirf.gov/news-room/pre...-year-old-girl

    Care to post a link to your post about this? Oh thats right u didn't give a fuck what Islam did it gets a PC pass from you!....Now if 3 white men raped a 13yo black girl and 20 white men beat her to death after the rape you and your pals would post about it and blame Trump/Christians for a week


    Now I ask again can u post one link where u slam Islam/sharia for anything since 2006? All u and your idiot pals do is give it a PC pass and scream Islamophobia bigot etc at anyone who brings up the HUGE barbaric side of Islam that is responsible for stoning beheadings, hanging of gays and death sentence for leaving Islam and blasphemy !
    Last edited by volsrock; 05-19-2019 at 11:47 AM.

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    68,864
    Thanks
    11,271
    Thanked 12,147 Times in 10,278 Posts
    Groans
    12,248
    Groaned 1,634 Times in 1,582 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Exactly.....and we wonder why this world is going to hell in a handbasket? As I said....you can easily attack your neighbors because of this nation's founding principles based upon the Judeo/Christian philosophy. You even have the right to spew your hate speech, there is no restriction upon ignorant speech. I bet you have no problem spending the currency that says, "In God We Trust".....

    Do you live in AZ and have you been listening to the KTAR morning show??

    Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does not actually exist, such a person will have only a finite loss, whereas they stand to receive infinite gains and avoid infinite losses.

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    43,247
    Thanks
    55,445
    Thanked 23,823 Times in 15,758 Posts
    Groans
    1,761
    Groaned 2,054 Times in 1,927 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    They also kill babies.
    So do Christians, viable babies and they call it collateral damage.
    Thatís why Iím so screwed up, because I had a father who pushed me so hard,Ē Trump acknowledged in 2007, in a brief and rare moment of self-awareness.

  4. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    6,823
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2,949 Times in 2,091 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 373 Times in 345 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    So do Christians, viable babies and they call it collateral damage.
    Link

  5. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    43,247
    Thanks
    55,445
    Thanked 23,823 Times in 15,758 Posts
    Groans
    1,761
    Groaned 2,054 Times in 1,927 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Link
    Seriously? Lol
    Thatís why Iím so screwed up, because I had a father who pushed me so hard,Ē Trump acknowledged in 2007, in a brief and rare moment of self-awareness.

  6. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    6,823
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2,949 Times in 2,091 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 373 Times in 345 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Seriously? Lol
    Yes...Link u made a claim, back it up

  7. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    43,247
    Thanks
    55,445
    Thanked 23,823 Times in 15,758 Posts
    Groans
    1,761
    Groaned 2,054 Times in 1,927 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Yes...Link u made a claim, back it up
    Every American President, including Obama has been a Christian, Christians are the majority in this country, every war we have been in have killed innocents, babies, children and they call it collateral damage.

    The horribly tragic thing, most of our wars were unnecessary.
    Thatís why Iím so screwed up, because I had a father who pushed me so hard,Ē Trump acknowledged in 2007, in a brief and rare moment of self-awareness.

  8. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    13,230
    Thanks
    590
    Thanked 5,554 Times in 4,152 Posts
    Groans
    216
    Groaned 467 Times in 451 Posts

    Default

    It is hilarious when leftists try to compare islum to Christianity

    Islum isnít even a religion. It is a political ideology disguised as a religion

    What is really laughable is you NEVER see a leftist criticize islum all by itself. They are afraid to.

    They always talk about it in conjunction with other religions
    AG BARR IS COMING




  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Teflon Don For This Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (05-19-2019)

  10. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    6,823
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2,949 Times in 2,091 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 373 Times in 345 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Every American President, including Obama has been a Christian, Christians are the majority in this country, every war we have been in have killed innocents, babies, children and they call it collateral damage.

    The horribly tragic thing, most of our wars were unnecessary.
    WAR!!!!!!!

  11. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    13,230
    Thanks
    590
    Thanked 5,554 Times in 4,152 Posts
    Groans
    216
    Groaned 467 Times in 451 Posts

    Default

    Jarod what did the unborn baby do to warrant being murdered?

    The ďrape/incestĒ argument is nothing but a distraction. Unfortunately stupid republicans have never learned how to articulate the nonsense.

    The answer simple. Regardless of how the child was conceived it is still a life worthy of protection
    AG BARR IS COMING




  12. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    43,247
    Thanks
    55,445
    Thanked 23,823 Times in 15,758 Posts
    Groans
    1,761
    Groaned 2,054 Times in 1,927 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    WAR!!!!!!!
    Unjust wars, which Aquinas labeled murder.
    Thatís why Iím so screwed up, because I had a father who pushed me so hard,Ē Trump acknowledged in 2007, in a brief and rare moment of self-awareness.

  13. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    6,823
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2,949 Times in 2,091 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 373 Times in 345 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Unjust wars, which Aquinas labeled murder.
    In some idiots opinion us being in WW2 Europe was unjust! unjust is a matter of opinion!


    Aquinas that was his opinion in 1270...LOL...he could not 4 see Terrorists from Muslim nations committing mass murder on unbelievers all over the world!

  14. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    43,247
    Thanks
    55,445
    Thanked 23,823 Times in 15,758 Posts
    Groans
    1,761
    Groaned 2,054 Times in 1,927 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    In some idiots opinion us being in WW2 Europe was unjust! unjust is a matter of opinion!


    Aquinas that was his opinion in 1270...LOL...he could not 4 see Terrorists from Muslim nations committing mass murder on unbelievers!
    So, you think we were justified to Shock and Awe innocents in Iraq? You feel that was just? Muslims usually kill more Muslims than they do unbelievers.
    Thatís why Iím so screwed up, because I had a father who pushed me so hard,Ē Trump acknowledged in 2007, in a brief and rare moment of self-awareness.

  15. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    6,823
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2,949 Times in 2,091 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 373 Times in 345 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    So, you think we were justified to Shock and Awe innocents in Iraq? You feel that was just? Muslims usually kill more Muslims than they do unbelievers.
    Yes according to Aquinas it was! The war must be lawfully declared by a lawful authority. And it was!

    Shock and Awe innocents?... Civilians were not targeted!

    Iraq was warned and SH had plenty of time to step down!
    Last edited by volsrock; 05-19-2019 at 02:11 PM.

  16. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    24,723
    Thanks
    6,087
    Thanked 13,436 Times in 9,358 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 880 Times in 842 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Jarod what did the unborn baby do to warrant being murdered?

    The “rape/incest” argument is nothing but a distraction. Unfortunately stupid republicans have never learned how to articulate the nonsense.

    The answer simple. Regardless of how the child was conceived it is still a life worthy of protection
    And it’s becoming increasingly hard to deny it.

    Religion has become a straw man. You have to turn biology, human embryology and simple logic on its head to keep from calling a human fetus human.

    In order to be honest about it, abortion advocates and feminists have to say this: we understand that abortion entails taking another human life; but, we hold the mother’s right to terminate that life in higher regard.

    Until it gets to that point the debate is impossible.
    Iím a straight white cisgender Easter worshipper~how else may I offend you?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-24-2018, 03:57 PM
  2. 11 year old girl cannot sue for being raped
    By Seahawk in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-29-2016, 09:19 AM
  3. Girl gets gang raped by 3 muslims
    By tsuke in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 05-16-2016, 05:13 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-06-2016, 11:33 PM
  5. Church condemns abortion performed on raped girl, 11
    By uscitizen in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 09-02-2006, 05:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •