Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: You want them locked up or deported...

1. #301 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Please don't use the "C" word to her.
    Just calling a spade, a spade.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #302 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Your brain is incoherent ralphie.

Legion asked: Would you please tell the Forum how many illegal immigrants you've welcomed into your own home, Counselor?

I replied: Would you please tell the forum how many illegal immigrants would trust a stranger who offered to take them into the home, leggiecrite?

Now I'm going to type this slowly so you understand. "Illegal" is defined as a person who sneaked over the border without getting caught. People who entered at official border crossings are not illegals, they are detainees. No detainees are "taken in" or sent away until they go through the vetting process.

A person who has eluded authorities is an illegal and a criminal. Nobody who eluded authorities has asked to be taken into my home and if they did, I would not take in a criminal. That you think an illegal would ask to be taken in by strangers defies credibility, given that those strangers can immediately have the illegal arrested.

Furthermore, ralph... neither I nor anybody I know has ever "invited" people to enter the US illegally, that's ludicrous on its face. It's crooked, law-defying and greedy business people who are welcoming illegals to do scut work for pennies, along with threatening to turn them in if they protest.

The biggest hypocrites in the world are people like you who never speak out about those who employ illegals because of greed.

Hope this clears it up for you.
    And......its nothing but incoherent babble. Again.....what does TRUST from someone who just broke the law coming to your HOME (this nation) have to do with YOUR hypocrisy? Like you don't have illegal's over at your home is because they that don't trust you....when its YOU that fear the very people you are demanding everyone else take in and shelter, feed, treat, educate and be given a monetary stipend instead of being forced to obey the rule of law like our US CITIZENS are required or jailed.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Earl (05-21-2019), RB 60 (05-21-2019)

4. #303 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,742 Times in 17,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,251 Times in 3,055 Posts
    Blog Entries

Arrest and deport.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

RB 60 (05-21-2019)

6. #304 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Arrest and deport.
    Indeed, Earl. That is the law. Those who claim asylum can do so and wait in Mexico for their adjudication.

7. #305 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Arrest and deport.
    Better yet....Build a Wall and stop them all before they can enter our nation illegally, then vet them as you wish....one case at a time based upon merit and the rule of law rather than feigned left wing emotion. Let these LAW BREAKERS enjoy the same status as all our US CITIZEN criminals. Await their day in court behind bars. And if they are stupid enough to bring their children to the scene of a crime......allow their nation of origin place these children into their national foster care.

8. #306 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    The president should lead....
    You mean yield to Democrats in Congress, don’t you lol?

And the only thing Democrats are interested in is extending the status quo so they can make political hay out of the ‘lock up or deport’ false dilemma. Oh, I forgot—the Democrat’s first consideration is preventing Trump from fulfilling a campaign promise.

So the problem festers. Don’t pretend like you care about it.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

9. #307 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,196 Times in 25,727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    And......its nothing but incoherent babble. Again.....what does TRUST from someone who just broke the law coming to your HOME (this nation) have to do with YOUR hypocrisy? Like you don't have illegal's over at your home is because they that don't trust you....when its YOU that fear the very people you are demanding everyone else take in and shelter, feed, treat, educate and be given a monetary stipend instead of being forced to obey the rule of law like our US CITIZENS are required or jailed.
    Ralph, you're stupid. End of story. None of your bloviating addressed what I actually said; you're responding to the voices in your head. I have demanded NOTHING re: shelter, food etc. for immigrants; the only thing I demand is for all people to be treated with respect.

It's sad that you trump stooges think everyone who comes here is looking for a handout and just confirms my opinion that cons don't have a compassionate bone in their bodies. You really are one of that group with the mindset "I've got mine, screw you." What an ugly attitude. What a sick way to go through life.

Why don't you lobby the orange blob to cut back on military spending, if you think your pocket's being picked. This country has the highest military spending in the world and it's absurd. Moron.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

10. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (05-21-2019)

11. #308 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    You mean yield to Democrats in Congress, don’t you lol?
    No, the president should be a deal-maker who unites the parties. The fact that Trump can't do this means he's a failure as a president.

12. #309 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ralph, you're stupid. End of story. None of your bloviating addressed what I actually said; you're responding to the voices in your head. I have demanded NOTHING re: shelter, food etc. for immigrants; the only thing I demand is for all people to be treated with respect.

It's sad that you trump stooges think everyone who comes here is looking for a handout and just confirms my opinion that cons don't have a compassionate bone in their bodies. You really are one of that group with the mindset "I've got mine, screw you." What an ugly attitude. What a sick way to go through life.

Why don't you lobby the orange blob to cut back on military spending, if you think your pocket's being picked. This country has the highest military spending in the world and it's absurd. Moron.

First and last sentence: Ad hominem personal attack. Quniky Ding or a product of public education? Now, now.....slow down, use your words not your emotions. Is there a leftist on this board that is capable of stringing more than a few words together to make a sentence and or a comprehensible paragraph?

Clearly: Since you refuse to have several of these honest, law abiding working class people whose first act was to BREAK THE US RULE OF LAW stay at your house while you feed them and give them an allowance....and then you attempt to blame that absence of hospitality on the FEAR of the criminals it gives me a good belly laugh. As my pap used to say, don't piss down my back boy and then attempt to tell me its only rain.

13. #310 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,196 Times in 25,727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    First and last sentence: Ad hominem personal attack. Quniky Ding or a product of public education? Now, now.....slow down, use your words not your emotions. Is there a leftist on this board that is capable of stringing more than a few words together to make a sentence and or a comprehensible paragraph?

Clearly: Since you refuse to have several of these honest, law abiding working class people whose first act was to BREAK THE US RULE OF LAW stay at your house while you feed them and give them an allowance....and then you attempt to blame that absence of hospitality on the FEAR of the criminals it gives me a good belly laugh. As my pap used to say, don't piss down my back boy and then attempt to tell me its only rain.
    Yet another post full of RWNJ lies. You're hopeless, like the rest of the trumpanzees. Go back to your safe space, you can't handle the truth.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

14. #311 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yet another post full of RWNJ lies. You're hopeless, like the rest of the trumpanzees. Go back to your safe space, you can't handle the truth.
    Oh no.....you done hurted my yittle feelings.....another personal ad hominem attack...declared as TRUTH. You got me....clearly I am not intelligent enough to hang with you.