Members banned from this thread: evince, moon and Mason Michaels

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Democrats can't lead our country without taking seriously the border crisis

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Why do you blow hobos behind Denny's for meth rails, putita borracha?
    Take a hike, pende*o.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Truth Detector (05-22-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Take a hike, pende*o.

Once again I remind you how stupid you are

4. The Following User Says Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (05-19-2019)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Why do you blow hobos behind Denny's for meth rails, putita borracha?
    Take a hike, pende*o.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post

The Dems are SOOOO STUPID and they're on the way to losing another election and giving Donald Trump four more years. The only way they can win is to win over the moderates. To do this, they have to stop talking about Medicare for All, Free Tuition for all, Reparations, taxing the rich, forgiving tuition debt. I know these are issues the left embraces but if the Dems turn away from these issues, they WILL NOT lose support from their base. Does anybody think their base will turn around and vote for Donald Trump if the Dems no longer support these issues? GMAFB!!! But if the Dems DO voice support for these issues, they will lose the moderate vote and the 2020 election. Even Stevie Wonder can see this. Why can't the Dems?
    You’re kind of right lol.

Biden is the only serious threat to Trump out that group of crazies. The Democrat party is being led around by their nose by their radical lefty base and if that continues into the election year they’re screwed. For example, in the midst of a booming economy Booty Judge is out talking about renaming things named for Thomas Jefferson. And that’s when he’s not trying to bait Trump or Pence into a squabble over gay marriage.

To be perfectly blunt about it, these people just aren’t fit to the lead the country. Moderates can see it—that’s why they’re called moderates and democrats can’t win without them.

Even with Biden people forget that ‘Crazy Joe’ is a walking gaffe machine. Wait till when he gets the Big Spot Light if he wins the nomination. Trump will have no end of fun with him.

I’m not a Democrat but if I was I’d see little in the way of optimism about 2020 at this point.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (05-20-2019)

9. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 558 Posts

Um...because they are blind and are not patriots.
    You're dumber than Donald Trump if you really believe that. And "dumber than Donald Trump" is pretty freaking dumb.

Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    You’re kind of right lol.

Biden is the only serious threat to Trump out that group of crazies. The Democrat party is being led around by their nose by their radical lefty base and if that continues into the election year they’re screwed. For example, in the midst of a booming economy Booty Judge is out talking about renaming things named for Thomas Jefferson. And that’s when he’s not trying to bait Trump or Pence into a squabble over gay marriage.

To be perfectly blunt about it, these people just aren’t fit to the lead the country. Moderates can see it—that’s why they’re called moderates and democrats can’t win without them.

Even with Biden people forget that ‘Crazy Joe’ is a walking gaffe machine. Wait till when he gets the Big Spot Light if he wins the nomination. Trump will have no end of fun with him.

I’m not a Democrat but if I was I’d see little in the way of optimism about 2020 at this point.
    I'm not a Democrat either. Never have been but I plan to vote for the candidate that has the best chance of beating our Fucking Moron in the White House, whomever that may be. I don't care who it is. The candidate who is leading in the polls against Trump has my vote. I would hate for it to be Biden, Buttigeg, O'Rourke or many of the others but there's no freaking way in Hell I'm voting for that Fucking Moron in the White House.
    I'm still hoping that another republican beats him out for the nomination. Someone like Rand Paul or Mitt Romney. There are a lot of qualified Republicans that can run against and beat Trump for the nomination. They just have to grow a pair to challenge him. But I'm beginning to think they're all a bunch of chicken-shit pussies. What a shame.

“We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

11. The Following User Groans At Joe Capitalist For This Awful Post:

Earl (05-22-2019)

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm not a Democrat either. Never have been but I plan to vote for the candidate that has the best chance of beating our Fucking Moron in the White House, whomever that may be. I don't care who it is. The candidate who is leading in the polls against Trump has my vote. I would hate for it to be Biden, Buttigeg, O'Rourke or many of the others but there's no freaking way in Hell I'm voting for that Fucking Moron in the White House.
    I'm still hoping that another republican beats him out for the nomination. Someone like Rand Paul or Mitt Romney. There are a lot of qualified Republicans that can run against and beat Trump for the nomination. They just have to grow a pair to challenge him. But I'm beginning to think they're all a bunch of chicken-shit pussies. What a shame.

What republican could challenge Trump lol?

Trump has 90% approval rating with republicans. That’s Reagan-esque.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (05-20-2019), Truth Detector (05-22-2019)

14. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

I was also very surprised @ how trumpf was able to get them all to kowtow, well except McCain that stood his ground..

A few others bitched & moaned~on their way out..

Someone is challenging him, Bill Weld..

I don't think many ppl even know, muchless care though....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

15. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    What republican could challenge Trump lol?

Trump has 90% approval rating with republicans. That’s Reagan-esque.
    Trump has 90% approval rating with republicans? Where'd you get that metric, son? How about a link?

All that proves is that there's a lot of fucking morons in the Republican Party. What a shame.

16. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Mother Jones:

“90 Percent of Republicans Still Think Trump Is Doing a Great Job.”

He is.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

18. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump has 90% approval rating with republicans? Where'd you get that metric, son? How about a link?

All that proves is that there's a lot of fucking morons in the Republican Party. What a shame.
    It’s 87% and not 90%. Sue me for living lol.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...s-record%3famp

Again, what republican poses a threat to Trump with those kind of numbers?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (05-22-2019), Truth Detector (05-22-2019)

20. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Democrats can't lead our country without taking seriously the border crisis
    there is no border 'crisis'

sorry pal, try again

21. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    It’s 87% and not 90%. Sue me for living lol.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...s-record%3famp

Again, what republican poses a threat to Trump with those kind of numbers?
    This also from The Hill a month later: https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-amer...p-independents

President Trump's approval ratings appear to be softening among members of his own party and independents, according to a series of polls conducted by The Hill and HarrisX since July.

The president's approval rating among Republicans sat at 87 percent in July, but has slipped to 79 percent in the latest Hill-HarrisX survey conducted earlier this month.

The president's approval rating among independents has also dropped.

Of those that identified as independent, 44 percent surveyed said they approved of the job Trump was doing in July. That number has declined to 42 percent, according to the same poll conducted earlier this month.

Trump received 46 percent of the independent vote in 2016, while Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton received 42 percent, according to CNN exit polling.

Trump's low approval among Democrats has remained steady over the same time period, fluctuating between the late teens and low twenties range.

The latest poll on Trump's approval rating found that 18 percent of Democratic respondents say they approve of Trump.

The apparent decline in support from Republicans and independents could negatively impact Trump ahead of his 2020 reelection as he looks to galvanize his base while attempting to pull undecided voters to his side.

Marist Poll director Lee Miringoff told Hill.TV on Wednesday that the polling shows a negative reaction from independents to current events involving Trump.

"The independents are going to be very critical ultimately in this, and right now in terms of some short-term issues, they have some questions about what's been going on," Miringoff told host Krystal Ball on "What America's Thinking."

"Independents have reacted to things like the wall, the closing of the government, the fact that they don't think it's an emergency," he said.

The polls were conducted among statistically representative samples of about 1,000 registered voters. Each of them has a sampling margin of error of plus or minus 3.1 percentage points.

This is the fucking moron you voted for. Of course, we all know you have to be a fucking moron to vote for a fucking moron.

22. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,336 Times in 22,665 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Hill:

https://thehill.com/opinion/immigrat...sly-the-border

"I voted for a fence, I voted …, and some of you won't like it, I voted for 700 miles of fence.” Former Vice President Joe Biden, currently leading the Democratic pack in the 2020 presidential race, confessed to this in a 2006 speech to a South Carolina Rotary club, noting that as a senator he had supported the Secure Fence Act.

Today, such a remark is considered a cardinal sin among the Democratic Party’s growing progressive base. Biden’s forced partial walk-back in commenting about his vote shows just how out of step a Democratic White House would be in dealing with our ongoing border crisis.

The situation in which Democrats find themselves on immigration has been fascinating to witness. In what might seem like an alternative universe, many Democrats once had a reasonable, rational response to illegal immigration and border security. They understood that an unsecured border is a serious issue that must be addressed through national security and economic lenses.

Large numbers of illegal crossings can put downward pressure on wages and make life harder for working-class Americans. Potentially dangerous individuals can cross the border and pose a serious threat to the safety of Americans. And there’s the issue of the continual flow of illegal drugs through Mexico into the United States.

In the past, Republicans and Democrats worked together to confront these issues — including, as Biden noted, by funding 700 miles of border fence and other security measures. But bipartisan cooperation has been upended as Democrats today largely choose to ignore the deteriorating situation at the southern border and offer unserious solutions to these pressing issues. They’d rather pretend a crisis doesn’t exist, even though the facts at ground zero paint a clear picture."
    I want to make a correction to this premise; Democrats can't lead.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Earl (05-22-2019)

24. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,336 Times in 22,665 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Of course, we all know you have to be a fucking moron to vote for a fucking moron.
    Yes you are; and SHE lost! You never tire of looking like a pathetic idiot do you?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.