Thread: Biden Family Values

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Default Biden Family Values

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...-cocaine-pipe/

I could be wrong but I haven’t heard of any stories where the Trump children have left their crack pipes behind in a rental car.

Surprisingly Hunter Biden was never charged for this illegal drug possession. Was it his white privilege or was it son of VP privilege?

Cue the “yeah buts” from our JPP leftist cretins

This is gonna be good

2. The Following User Groans At canceled.2021.2 For This Awful Post:

Rune (05-18-2019)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Grokmaster (05-18-2019)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This story probably scores mega points with our resident crack head Deshtard

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post

I could be wrong but I haven’t heard of any stories where the Trump children have left their crack pipes behind in a rental car.

Surprisingly Hunter Biden was never charged for this illegal drug possession. Was it his white privilege or was it son of VP privilege?

This is gonna be good
    Yes and yes. Duh! He used 'WHITE cocaine' white as his color and as privilege. Everyday, WHITE cocaine users GET OFF. Ask the BUSHES!!

He was drummed out of the military. The Bush kids never joined

PS Wanna go down this road? I live in FLA, we'll put up the newspaper articles! Real NEWSPAPERS.

REMEMBER THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE from the ABOVE CAME FROM BREITBART. Look who is running with this story, let's see if FOX touches it.

Last edited by Centerleftfl; 05-18-2019 at 06:03 AM.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Yes and yes. Duh! He used 'WHITE' white as ihis color and as privilege. Everyday, WHITE cocaine users GET OFF.
    so you're saying Biden may not be popular with blacks who hate white privilege.......

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes and yes. Duh! He used 'WHITE cocaine' white as his color and as privilege. Everyday, WHITE cocaine users GET OFF. Ask the BUSHES!!

PS Wanna go down this road? I live in FLA, we'll put up the newspaper articles! Real NEWSPAPERS.

REMEMBER THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE from the ABOVE CAME FROM BREITBART. Look who is running with this story, let's see if FOX touches it.

So the blacks will think that Biden is down for da struggle knowing his kid got off not only because he is rich and white but because his daddy was the Vice President.

If you want to talk about the Bush family, start a thread. This is about the privilege of democrats who are supposed to know better right?

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

This is gonna be good
    Consider the source.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Bill (05-18-2019)

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Consider the source.
    I would think biden would love to discuss/debate drumpf on this topic in any debate.... The hypocrisy to even bring it up is fucking hilarious.....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Soon leftists will spin this as Hunter being a regular guy renting a car instead of getting a private car service

I guess he should be applauded for not trying to blame it on the poor black workers at the rental car place

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    Facts are facts. They don't change depending on which website they happen to come from. But here you are, attacking the source once more. If you had anything more substantial, you'd post it.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is gonna be good
    Or been paid $billons by the Red Chinese, or been given executive positions in Ukrainian gas companies following blackmail by their father.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Situations like this are where JPPs race hustlers lose all credibility when whining about supposed white privilege

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post

SOON AFTER THIS PIC WAS TAKEN, CUNT-HUNTER STARTED BANGING HIS BROTHER'S WIDOW

Gropin' Joe Biden’s son Cunt-Hunter was discharged from the Navy Reserve after testing positive for cocaine.

Cunt-Hunter Biden, a lawyer by training who is now a managing partner at an investment company, had been commissioned as an ensign in the Navy Reserve, a part-time position. But after failing a drug test, his brief military career ended.

Cunt-Hunter Biden, at 44 years old, decided to pursue military service relatively late, beginning the direct-commission process to become a public-affairs officer in the Navy Reserve in 2012. Because of his age—43 when he was to be commissioned—he needed a waiver to join the Navy. He received a second Navy waiver because of a drug-related incident when he was a young man.

Cunt-Hunter Biden was commissioned as an ensign on May 7, 2013, and assigned to Navy Public Affairs Support Element East in Norfolk, Va., a reserve unit, according to the Navy.

In June 2013, after reporting to his unit in Norfolk, he was given a drug test, which turned up positive for cocaine. Cunt-Hunter Biden was dishonorably discharged in February 2014, the Navy said.

Cunt-Hunter Biden said in a statement that it was “the honor of my life to serve in the U.S. Navy, and I deeply regret and am embarrassed that my actions led to my administrative discharge. I respect the Navy’s decision. With the love and support of my family, I’m moving forward.”

Navy personnel who are discharged from the military because of a failed drug test don’t receive honorable discharges.

Cunt-Hunter Biden was recommended for a direct commission after hie father used his position as Vice President to pressure high-ranking Naval officers, according to the Navy.

The Navy typically accepts about six people into the public-affairs reserves each year.

Gropin' Joe and his wife, Jill, speak regularly about the pride they take in being a "military family", often referring to son Beau Biden’s time in the Delaware Army National Guard and his yearlong deployment to Iraq. After Cunt-Hunter Biden joined the Navy, his mother claimed he was "following in the footsteps of two of his grandfathers."

In January 2013, Gropin' Joe joked about Cunt-Hunter;s decision to pursue military service at age 42. “We have a lot of bad judgment in my family,” the vice president said at the American Legion’s Salute to Heroes Inaugural Ball. “My son, who is over 40, just joined the United States Navy. He’s about to be sworn in as an officer.”

Cunt-Hunter Biden, who is married with three children, is the younger of the former vice president’s two sons. Beau Biden served as the Delaware attorney general and had announced plans to run for governor in 2016 before he died. Gropin' Joe and Jill Biden also have a daughter, Ashley, who joined the "Delaware Center for Justice" in 2012 as associate executive director.

Cunt-Hunter Biden has embarked on several ventures, including his appointment with a Ukrainian firm, that have drawn scrutiny. He joined the board of the Ukrainian gas producer, Burisma Holdings Ltd., which was controlled by a former security and energy official for Ukraine’s ousted former president. The announcement that Cunt-Hunter Biden would be responsible for Burisma’s legal unit raised concerns about potential conflicts of interest, because his father, the vice president, was engaged in diplomatic efforts involving Ukraine.

At the time, the vice president’s office called Cunt-Hunter Biden “a private citizen” and said Gropin' Joe didn’t endorse any particular company. Cunt-Hunter Biden didn’t return calls seeking comment on the matter.

Earlier in his career, Cunt-Hunter Biden "worked" as a lobbyist. He quit the business and resigned his partnership at a Washington firm after his father was named to join the presidential ticket in 2008.

Now, Cunt-Hunter Biden is a managing partner at Rosemont Seneca Partners, an investment company. He also serves as chairman of World Food Program USA, which calls itself “a humanitarian agency fighting hunger in the world today,” and he is an adjunct assistant professor at Georgetown University.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/bidens-son-hunter-discharged-from-navy-reserve-after-failing-cocaine-test-1413499657
    Think he was high on crack while banging his brothers wife?

Stay classy Biden

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Think he was high on crack while banging his brothers wife?

Stay classy Biden
    His own wife says he blew tons of money (that he got from the Ukrainians and the Chinese) on drugs and strippers.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

"There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Let's see the "Articles" from "REAL NEWSPAPERS"...POLICE REPORTS.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber