Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 89 of 89

Thread: "Chris Wallace: AG Barr 'clearly is protecting' Trump"

  1. #76 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    19,001
    Thanks
    5,640
    Thanked 9,489 Times in 6,928 Posts
    Groans
    127
    Groaned 1,071 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    Mullet ignored Nadler’s first deadline but there’s another ‘deadline’ one next week I think lol.
    me thinks Mueller wants no part of that circus -he might even have to have accountability!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

    Earl (05-18-2019), Stretch (05-19-2019)

  3. #77 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,646
    Thanks
    980
    Thanked 1,095 Times in 792 Posts
    Groans
    19
    Groaned 213 Times in 202 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    [QUOTE=Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez;3049693]
    For starters, let's find out if the steele dossier was verified before it was used to obtain a FISA warrant
    So you can't cite a single instance of illegality. Got it. Thanks.

    I hate myself for sucking my own father's cock and love it.
    Get help, queerbait.

  4. #78 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    4,434
    Thanks
    8,576
    Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,550 Posts
    Groans
    3,673
    Groaned 230 Times in 215 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    [QUOTE=Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez;3049693]
    For starters, let's find out if the steele dossier was verified before it was used to obtain a FISA warrant


    FTFY, and dude...no one can stop you from doing that, you have to hit rock bottom and join a 12 step program. And being a tranny hooker is probably not helping you. I would imagine you don't meet the best people
    Lol.

  5. #79 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    24,253
    Thanks
    5,896
    Thanked 12,933 Times in 9,055 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 871 Times in 833 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    me thinks Mueller wants no part of that circus -he might even have to have accountability!
    Yup lol.

    Lefties are under the delusion Mullet can only be enticed to cough-up impeachment nuggets before congress. The truth is there’s a greater likelihood he would be asked ‘inconvenient’ questions by republicans.

    And there’s half a dozen I can think of just off the top of my head. I’ll be very surprised if Mullet shows up for Nadler’s kangaroo court deadline.
    I’m a straight white cisgender Easter worshipper~how else may I offend you?

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    Earl (05-20-2019), Stretch (05-19-2019)

  7. #80 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    19,001
    Thanks
    5,640
    Thanked 9,489 Times in 6,928 Posts
    Groans
    127
    Groaned 1,071 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    Yup lol.

    Lefties are under the delusion Mullet can only be enticed to cough-up impeachment nuggets before congress. The truth is there’s a greater likelihood he would be asked ‘inconvenient’ questions by republicans.

    And there’s half a dozen I can think of just off the top of my head. I’ll be very surprised if Mullet shows up for Nadler’s kangaroo court deadline.
    those "impeachment nuggets" are mostly bogus references to fake news ; whereby he gets his
    "obstructionism" non- charges

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

    Darth Omar (05-18-2019)

  9. #81 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,875
    Thanks
    7,595
    Thanked 1,297 Times in 992 Posts
    Groans
    96
    Groaned 101 Times in 91 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    [QUOTE=CharacterAssassin;3050049]
    Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez View Post

    So you can't cite a single instance of illegality. Got it. Thanks.

    Get help, queerbait.
    Wow, A stupid, homophobic tranny hooker. You must not get much business!

    Obtaining a FISA warrant with unsubstantiated evidence is illegal. For starters, How about we have an investigation to find out if that happened, hmmmm? And the AG has a LOT more questions!
    "The left is entering a new phase of ideological agitation no longer trying to win the debate but stopping debate altogether, banishing from public discourse any and all opposition. The proper word for that attitude is totalitarian. It declares certain controversies over and visits serious consequences from social ostracism to vocational defenestration upon those who refuse to be silenced".-Charles Krauthammer




  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez For This Post:

    Earl (05-20-2019), Stretch (05-19-2019)

  11. #82 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,115
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,760 Times in 1,399 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 90 Times in 87 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "Fox News anchor Chris Wallace said he believes Attorney General Bill Barr "clearly is protecting" President Trump and "advocating his point of view" on issues during an interview on "America's Newsroom" on Friday.

    "What really comes across to me [about the Barr interview] most of all is that for two years Donald Trump sat there and said 'I don’t have an attorney general. I don’t have somebody out there looking for and protecting my interests,' " said Wallace. "He clearly has that now with Bill Barr."

    "Barr clearly is protecting this president and advocating his point of view on a lot of these issues," the "Fox News Sunday" anchor continued. "

    "The attorney general seemed almost to be acting as the counselor for the defense, the counselor for the president, rather than the attorney general"

    https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...otecting-trump

    Tough to tell here if Wallace was really that naive to ever think that Trump actually appointed Barr to be anything but his Roy Cohen.

    A competent Attorney General serving the United States was never on Trump's radar, nor was appointing a qualified nominee to the Supreme Court ever a consideration. They are both Trump lackeys being where they are today solely due to their commitment to cover Trump's ass
    That's what a "wingman" is supposed do.....no? Anyone......show us the evidence where Bill Barr is not following to a "tee" the United States rule of law and/or DOJ guidelines established for oversight on any DOJ investigation that has appointed a "special prosecutor".....rules and laws invoked and changed by the same damn democrat congressmen/women that were attempting to hide from BLOW JOB Bill's felonies....when they did not want nor desire to have the public see one line of the Starr "independent report". Thus the democrats accomplished what they set their minds to do (lets do away with those damn Independent Investigations where there is a Independent Prosecutor that we can't control through DOJ protocol.....now, they refuse to live by the laws they legislated.

    Hypocrisy: TEXT BOOK. "Insincerity by virtue of pretension in claiming virtuous qualities that are not real or apparent …….in other words, the democrats are PROJECTING again, their lack of virtue and sincerity now belongs to the one's they demand transparency from.....LMAO Its not their fault they changed the rules of the game and are now reaping the fruits of what they have sown. As always democrat legislators can't see beyond the point of their own crooked noses...it never occurred to them that one day the rolls might be reversed and they no longer controlled the DEEP STATE players.

    Just why does anyone think that Jim Comey attempted to black mail the POTUS in order to retain his position of power.....just like J. Egar Hoover? Trump called their bluff, and the result was an angry group of top Justice Dept heads.....decided to have Trump Impeached (their insurance policy) with the fake Steel Dossier. Now that is also is coming back to bite them on the ass because they could not see past their own noses.

    I do have to admit....the chatter, and head butting, the finger pointing of one criminal dropping a dime on his/her former partner in crime is entertaining as hell. And I simply love to watch FAT JERRY cry and sling snot because Trump has better lawyers than those hired by congress. The "noise" is nothing but sweet music to ears of the deplorables...why? A hog squeals loudest right before his throat is cut and his meat is harvested.
    Last edited by Ralph; 05-18-2019 at 11:45 AM.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

    Darth Omar (05-19-2019), Earl (05-20-2019), Stretch (05-19-2019)

  13. #83 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,646
    Thanks
    980
    Thanked 1,095 Times in 792 Posts
    Groans
    19
    Groaned 213 Times in 202 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    [QUOTE=Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez;3050443]
    Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post

    Wow, A stupid, homophobic tranny hooker. You must not get much business!

    Obtaining a FISA warrant with unsubstantiated evidence is illegal. For starters, How about we have an investigation to find out if that happened, hmmmm? And the AG has a LOT more questions!
    LOL! Three conservative republican judges, appointed by conservative republicans, signed off the on the warrants and did so repeatedly, all the while knowing it was illegal?

    No wonder you eat the shit out of your mom's ass.

    Fun to watch that you don't have a shred of credible evidence of anything illegal.

  14. #84 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    24,253
    Thanks
    5,896
    Thanked 12,933 Times in 9,055 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 871 Times in 833 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    That's what a "wingman" is supposed do.....no? Anyone......show us the evidence where Bill Barr is not following to a "tee" the United States rule of law and/or DOJ guidelines established for oversight on any DOJ investigation that has appointed a "special prosecutor".....rules and laws invoked and changed by the same damn democrat congressmen/women that were attempting to hide from BLOW JOB Bill's felonies....when they did not want nor desire to have the public see one line of the Starr "independent report". Thus the democrats accomplished what they set their minds to do (lets do away with those damn Independent Investigations where there is a Independent Prosecutor that we can't control through DOJ protocol.....now, they refuse to live by the laws they legislated.

    Hypocrisy: TEXT BOOK. "Insincerity by virtue of pretension in claiming virtuous qualities that are not real or apparent …….in other words, the democrats are PROJECTING again, their lack of virtue and sincerity now belongs to the one's they demand transparency from.....LMAO Its not their fault they changed the rules of the game and are now reaping the fruits of what they have sown. As always democrat legislators can't see beyond the point of their own crooked noses...it never occurred to them that one day the rolls might be reversed and they no longer controlled the DEEP STATE players.

    Just why does anyone think that Jim Comey attempted to black mail the POTUS in order to retain his position of power.....just like J. Egar Hoover? Trump called their bluff, and the result was an angry group of top Justice Dept heads.....decided to have Trump Impeached (their insurance policy) with the fake Steel Dossier. Now that is also is coming back to bite them on the ass because they could not see past their own noses.

    I do have to admit....the chatter, and head butting, the finger pointing of one criminal dropping a dime on his/her former partner in crime is entertaining as hell. And I simply love to watch FAT JERRY cry and sling snot because Trump has better lawyers than those hired by congress. The "noise" is nothing but sweet music to ears of the deplorables...why? A hog squeals loudest right before his throat is cut and his meat is harvested.
    Ralphie lol.
    I’m a straight white cisgender Easter worshipper~how else may I offend you?

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    Earl (05-20-2019), Stretch (05-19-2019)

  16. #85 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    land-locked in Ocala,FL
    Posts
    13,830
    Thanks
    13,299
    Thanked 7,546 Times in 5,406 Posts
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 711 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Here is something good from Judicial Watch. Only 22 minutes long and cuts to the chase quickly, answering a lot of questions,
    no commercials and Miano asks extremely brief questions and lets DiGenova talk. He gives direct clear summations of events all in those 22 minutes.


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

    Earl (05-20-2019)

  18. #86 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,875
    Thanks
    7,595
    Thanked 1,297 Times in 992 Posts
    Groans
    96
    Groaned 101 Times in 91 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    [QUOTE=CharacterAssassin;3052368][QUOTE=Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez;3050443]

    LOL! Three conservative republican judges, appointed by conservative republicans, signed off the on the warrants and did so repeatedly, all the while knowing it was illegal?
    2 things: A FISA warrant is only signed off by ONE judge, stozyk and paige actually had at least one friend on the FISA court AND, once the application is signed off by the AG(in this case, ACTING AG rosenweenie), it's pretty much a rubber stamp operation anyway(why would anyone ever suspect the FBI of foul play?)

    No wonder you eat the shit out of your mom's ass.
    I'm not a psychologist, I don't even play one on TV. But I'll take a shot at pointing out some pretty obvious things concerning you: For starters, I think you are a self-hating homosexual with an Oedipus complex(which also extends to your dad, you freakazoid!). And here's the kicker: I think you have a scatological disorder! In sexual fetishism, scatology (usually abbreviated scat) refers to coprophilia, when a person is sexually aroused by fecal matter, whether in the use of feces in various sexual acts, watching someone defecating, or simply seeing the feces. Entire subcultures in sexuality are devoted to this fetish. I'll bet your browser history would make a lot of people here puke!(including me!)
    Interacting with you, especially in the presence of your "issues", has quite frankly freaked me out! There has to be some other place where you can feed your warped fantasies besides a political site? Maybe try the dark web. But if you want some positive change, please talk to a professional. That being said, I see no recourse but to place you on my ignore list. I know, I know, you may see this as some sort of victory, but you have no coherent political position I can discern(as close as I can figure, you are just a damaged, mutated rabid leftist)

    Fun to watch that you don't have a shred of credible evidence of anything illegal.
    Put the poop you're sniffing down for a second and listen: 1) I don't have to provide evidence of anything to anybody, that's the AG's job 2) The purpose of an investigation is to gather evidence

    Okay scat boy, back to your regularly scheduled poop sniffing...or whatever you do with it
    "The left is entering a new phase of ideological agitation no longer trying to win the debate but stopping debate altogether, banishing from public discourse any and all opposition. The proper word for that attitude is totalitarian. It declares certain controversies over and visits serious consequences from social ostracism to vocational defenestration upon those who refuse to be silenced".-Charles Krauthammer




  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez For This Post:

    Earl (05-20-2019), Stretch (05-20-2019)

  20. #87 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,646
    Thanks
    980
    Thanked 1,095 Times in 792 Posts
    Groans
    19
    Groaned 213 Times in 202 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    [QUOTE=Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez;3052538][QUOTE=CharacterAssassin;3052368]
    Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez View Post


    2 things: A FISA warrant is only signed off by ONE judge, stozyk and paige actually had at least one friend on the FISA court AND, once the application is signed off by the AG(in this case, ACTING AG rosenweenie), it's pretty much a rubber stamp operation anyway(why would anyone ever suspect the FBI of foul play?)
    LOL! Oh, dear me. You're laughably uninformed. Fun!

    I'm not a psychologist, I don't even play one on TV. But I'll take a shot at pointing out some pretty obvious things concerning you: For starters, I think you are a self-hating homosexual with an Oedipus complex(which also extends to your dad, you freakazoid!). And here's the kicker: I think you have a scatological disorder! In sexual fetishism, scatology (usually abbreviated scat) refers to coprophilia, when a person is sexually aroused by fecal matter, whether in the use of feces in various sexual acts, watching someone defecating, or simply seeing the feces. Entire subcultures in sexuality are devoted to this fetish. I'll bet your browser history would make a lot of people here puke!(including me!)
    Interacting with you, especially in the presence of your "issues", has quite frankly freaked me out! There has to be some other place where you can feed your warped fantasies besides a political site? Maybe try the dark web. But if you want some positive change, please talk to a professional. That being said, I see no recourse but to place you on my ignore list. I know, I know, you may see this as some sort of victory, but you have no coherent political position I can discern(as close as I can figure, you are just a damaged, mutated rabid leftist)


    Put the poop you're sniffing down for a second and listen: 1) I don't have to provide evidence of anything to anybody, that's the AG's job 2) The purpose of an investigation is to gather evidence

    Okay scat boy, back to your regularly scheduled poop sniffing...or whatever you do with it
    Please stop eating your own shit.

    Easy win again.

  21. #88 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    8,016
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 4,307 Times in 3,128 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 278 Times in 263 Posts

    Default

    I'll tell you who AG BArr won't be protecting,

    Clapper, Comey, Brennan, and the DNC establishment

    tic toc
    I VOTED FOR THE WHITE GUY THIS TIME

    C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

    WHERES RUTH

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

    Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez (05-20-2019), Earl (05-20-2019)

  23. #89 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    State of Bliss
    Posts
    13,274
    Thanks
    5,453
    Thanked 4,227 Times in 3,149 Posts
    Groans
    237
    Groaned 188 Times in 185 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    I'll tell you who AG BArr won't be protecting,

    Clapper, Comey, Brennan, and the DNC establishment

    tic toc
    Prob right, he already has his hands full protecting the trump organization...

    The world is not fair, and often fools, cowards, liars and the selfish hide in high places.
    Bryant H. McGill

    The slow-rising central horror of "Watergate" is not that it might grind down to the reluctant impeachment of a vengeful thug of a president whose entire political career has been a monument to the same kind of cheap shots and treachery he finally got nailed for, but that we might somehow fail to learn something from it.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 86
    Last Post: 05-16-2019, 11:05 PM
  2. "Trump: Discussing a Biden probe with Barr would be 'appropriate"
    By archives in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2019, 02:51 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2019, 01:14 PM
  4. Chris Wallace: No Way Trump Will Win In 2020 With Just His Base
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-16-2019, 10:43 AM
  5. Trump - Chris Wallace interview
    By dukkha in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-19-2018, 12:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •