Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: "Chris Wallace: AG Barr 'clearly is protecting' Trump"

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    Mullet ignored Nadler’s first deadline but there’s another ‘deadline’ one next week I think lol.
    me thinks Mueller wants no part of that circus -he might even have to have accountability!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Earl (05-18-2019), Stretch (05-19-2019)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez;3049693]
    For starters, let's find out if the steele dossier was verified before it was used to obtain a FISA warrant
    So you can't cite a single instance of illegality. Got it. Thanks.

I hate myself for sucking my own father's cock and love it.
    Get help, queerbait.

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez;3049693]
    For starters, let's find out if the steele dossier was verified before it was used to obtain a FISA warrant

FTFY, and dude...no one can stop you from doing that, you have to hit rock bottom and join a 12 step program. And being a tranny hooker is probably not helping you. I would imagine you don't meet the best people
    Lol.

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    me thinks Mueller wants no part of that circus -he might even have to have accountability!
    Yup lol.

Lefties are under the delusion Mullet can only be enticed to cough-up impeachment nuggets before congress. The truth is there’s a greater likelihood he would be asked ‘inconvenient’ questions by republicans.

And there’s half a dozen I can think of just off the top of my head. I’ll be very surprised if Mullet shows up for Nadler’s kangaroo court deadline.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (05-20-2019), Stretch (05-19-2019)

7. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    Yup lol.

Lefties are under the delusion Mullet can only be enticed to cough-up impeachment nuggets before congress. The truth is there’s a greater likelihood he would be asked ‘inconvenient’ questions by republicans.

And there’s half a dozen I can think of just off the top of my head. I’ll be very surprised if Mullet shows up for Nadler’s kangaroo court deadline.
    those "impeachment nuggets" are mostly bogus references to fake news ; whereby he gets his
    "obstructionism" non- charges

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Darth Omar (05-18-2019)

9. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,240 Times in 2,333 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 150 Posts
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=CharacterAssassin;3050049]
    Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez View Post

So you can't cite a single instance of illegality. Got it. Thanks.

Get help, queerbait.
    Wow, A stupid, homophobic tranny hooker. You must not get much business!

Obtaining a FISA warrant with unsubstantiated evidence is illegal. For starters, How about we have an investigation to find out if that happened, hmmmm? And the AG has a LOT more questions!
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Callinectes For This Post:

11. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "Fox News anchor Chris Wallace said he believes Attorney General Bill Barr "clearly is protecting" President Trump and "advocating his point of view" on issues during an interview on "America's Newsroom" on Friday.

"What really comes across to me [about the Barr interview] most of all is that for two years Donald Trump sat there and said 'I don’t have an attorney general. I don’t have somebody out there looking for and protecting my interests,' " said Wallace. "He clearly has that now with Bill Barr."

"Barr clearly is protecting this president and advocating his point of view on a lot of these issues," the "Fox News Sunday" anchor continued. "

"The attorney general seemed almost to be acting as the counselor for the defense, the counselor for the president, rather than the attorney general"

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...otecting-trump

Tough to tell here if Wallace was really that naive to ever think that Trump actually appointed Barr to be anything but his Roy Cohen.

A competent Attorney General serving the United States was never on Trump's radar, nor was appointing a qualified nominee to the Supreme Court ever a consideration. They are both Trump lackeys being where they are today solely due to their commitment to cover Trump's ass
    That's what a "wingman" is supposed do.....no? Anyone......show us the evidence where Bill Barr is not following to a "tee" the United States rule of law and/or DOJ guidelines established for oversight on any DOJ investigation that has appointed a "special prosecutor".....rules and laws invoked and changed by the same damn democrat congressmen/women that were attempting to hide from BLOW JOB Bill's felonies....when they did not want nor desire to have the public see one line of the Starr "independent report". Thus the democrats accomplished what they set their minds to do (lets do away with those damn Independent Investigations where there is a Independent Prosecutor that we can't control through DOJ protocol.....now, they refuse to live by the laws they legislated.

Hypocrisy: TEXT BOOK. "Insincerity by virtue of pretension in claiming virtuous qualities that are not real or apparent …….in other words, the democrats are PROJECTING again, their lack of virtue and sincerity now belongs to the one's they demand transparency from.....LMAO Its not their fault they changed the rules of the game and are now reaping the fruits of what they have sown. As always democrat legislators can't see beyond the point of their own crooked noses...it never occurred to them that one day the rolls might be reversed and they no longer controlled the DEEP STATE players.

Just why does anyone think that Jim Comey attempted to black mail the POTUS in order to retain his position of power.....just like J. Egar Hoover? Trump called their bluff, and the result was an angry group of top Justice Dept heads.....decided to have Trump Impeached (their insurance policy) with the fake Steel Dossier. Now that is also is coming back to bite them on the ass because they could not see past their own noses.

I do have to admit....the chatter, and head butting, the finger pointing of one criminal dropping a dime on his/her former partner in crime is entertaining as hell. And I simply love to watch FAT JERRY cry and sling snot because Trump has better lawyers than those hired by congress. The "noise" is nothing but sweet music to ears of the deplorables...why? A hog squeals loudest right before his throat is cut and his meat is harvested.
    Last edited by Ralph; 05-18-2019 at 11:45 AM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Darth Omar (05-19-2019), Earl (05-20-2019), Stretch (05-19-2019)

13. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez;3050443]
    Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post

Wow, A stupid, homophobic tranny hooker. You must not get much business!

Obtaining a FISA warrant with unsubstantiated evidence is illegal. For starters, How about we have an investigation to find out if that happened, hmmmm? And the AG has a LOT more questions!
    LOL! Three conservative republican judges, appointed by conservative republicans, signed off the on the warrants and did so repeatedly, all the while knowing it was illegal?

No wonder you eat the shit out of your mom's ass.

Fun to watch that you don't have a shred of credible evidence of anything illegal.

14. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    That's what a "wingman" is supposed do.....no? Anyone......show us the evidence where Bill Barr is not following to a "tee" the United States rule of law and/or DOJ guidelines established for oversight on any DOJ investigation that has appointed a "special prosecutor".....rules and laws invoked and changed by the same damn democrat congressmen/women that were attempting to hide from BLOW JOB Bill's felonies....when they did not want nor desire to have the public see one line of the Starr "independent report". Thus the democrats accomplished what they set their minds to do (lets do away with those damn Independent Investigations where there is a Independent Prosecutor that we can't control through DOJ protocol.....now, they refuse to live by the laws they legislated.

Hypocrisy: TEXT BOOK. "Insincerity by virtue of pretension in claiming virtuous qualities that are not real or apparent …….in other words, the democrats are PROJECTING again, their lack of virtue and sincerity now belongs to the one's they demand transparency from.....LMAO Its not their fault they changed the rules of the game and are now reaping the fruits of what they have sown. As always democrat legislators can't see beyond the point of their own crooked noses...it never occurred to them that one day the rolls might be reversed and they no longer controlled the DEEP STATE players.

Just why does anyone think that Jim Comey attempted to black mail the POTUS in order to retain his position of power.....just like J. Egar Hoover? Trump called their bluff, and the result was an angry group of top Justice Dept heads.....decided to have Trump Impeached (their insurance policy) with the fake Steel Dossier. Now that is also is coming back to bite them on the ass because they could not see past their own noses.

I do have to admit....the chatter, and head butting, the finger pointing of one criminal dropping a dime on his/her former partner in crime is entertaining as hell. And I simply love to watch FAT JERRY cry and sling snot because Trump has better lawyers than those hired by congress. The "noise" is nothing but sweet music to ears of the deplorables...why? A hog squeals loudest right before his throat is cut and his meat is harvested.
    Ralphie lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

16. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Here is something good from Judicial Watch. Only 22 minutes long and cuts to the chase quickly, answering a lot of questions,
    no commercials and Miano asks extremely brief questions and lets DiGenova talk. He gives direct clear summations of events all in those 22 minutes.

Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Earl (05-20-2019)

18. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,240 Times in 2,333 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 150 Posts
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=CharacterAssassin;3052368][QUOTE=Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez;3050443]

LOL! Three conservative republican judges, appointed by conservative republicans, signed off the on the warrants and did so repeatedly, all the while knowing it was illegal?
    2 things: A FISA warrant is only signed off by ONE judge, stozyk and paige actually had at least one friend on the FISA court AND, once the application is signed off by the AG(in this case, ACTING AG rosenweenie), it's pretty much a rubber stamp operation anyway(why would anyone ever suspect the FBI of foul play?)

No wonder you eat the shit out of your mom's ass.
    I'm not a psychologist, I don't even play one on TV. But I'll take a shot at pointing out some pretty obvious things concerning you: For starters, I think you are a self-hating homosexual with an Oedipus complex(which also extends to your dad, you freakazoid!). And here's the kicker: I think you have a scatological disorder! In sexual fetishism, scatology (usually abbreviated scat) refers to coprophilia, when a person is sexually aroused by fecal matter, whether in the use of feces in various sexual acts, watching someone defecating, or simply seeing the feces. Entire subcultures in sexuality are devoted to this fetish. I'll bet your browser history would make a lot of people here puke!(including me!)
    Interacting with you, especially in the presence of your "issues", has quite frankly freaked me out! There has to be some other place where you can feed your warped fantasies besides a political site? Maybe try the dark web. But if you want some positive change, please talk to a professional. That being said, I see no recourse but to place you on my ignore list. I know, I know, you may see this as some sort of victory, but you have no coherent political position I can discern(as close as I can figure, you are just a damaged, mutated rabid leftist)

Fun to watch that you don't have a shred of credible evidence of anything illegal.
    Put the poop you're sniffing down for a second and listen: 1) I don't have to provide evidence of anything to anybody, that's the AG's job 2) The purpose of an investigation is to gather evidence

Okay scat boy, back to your regularly scheduled poop sniffing...or whatever you do with it
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Callinectes For This Post:

Earl (05-20-2019), Stretch (05-20-2019)

20. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez;3052538][QUOTE=CharacterAssassin;3052368]
    Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez View Post

2 things: A FISA warrant is only signed off by ONE judge, stozyk and paige actually had at least one friend on the FISA court AND, once the application is signed off by the AG(in this case, ACTING AG rosenweenie), it's pretty much a rubber stamp operation anyway(why would anyone ever suspect the FBI of foul play?)
    LOL! Oh, dear me. You're laughably uninformed. Fun!

I'm not a psychologist, I don't even play one on TV. But I'll take a shot at pointing out some pretty obvious things concerning you: For starters, I think you are a self-hating homosexual with an Oedipus complex(which also extends to your dad, you freakazoid!). And here's the kicker: I think you have a scatological disorder! In sexual fetishism, scatology (usually abbreviated scat) refers to coprophilia, when a person is sexually aroused by fecal matter, whether in the use of feces in various sexual acts, watching someone defecating, or simply seeing the feces. Entire subcultures in sexuality are devoted to this fetish. I'll bet your browser history would make a lot of people here puke!(including me!)
    Interacting with you, especially in the presence of your "issues", has quite frankly freaked me out! There has to be some other place where you can feed your warped fantasies besides a political site? Maybe try the dark web. But if you want some positive change, please talk to a professional. That being said, I see no recourse but to place you on my ignore list. I know, I know, you may see this as some sort of victory, but you have no coherent political position I can discern(as close as I can figure, you are just a damaged, mutated rabid leftist)

Put the poop you're sniffing down for a second and listen: 1) I don't have to provide evidence of anything to anybody, that's the AG's job 2) The purpose of an investigation is to gather evidence

Okay scat boy, back to your regularly scheduled poop sniffing...or whatever you do with it
    Please stop eating your own shit.

Easy win again.

21. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

I'll tell you who AG BArr won't be protecting,

Clapper, Comey, Brennan, and the DNC establishment

tic toc
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Callinectes (05-20-2019), Earl (05-20-2019)

23. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    I'll tell you who AG BArr won't be protecting,

Clapper, Comey, Brennan, and the DNC establishment

tic toc
    Prob right, he already has his hands full protecting the trump organization...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."