Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No religion allowed.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    This exchange has sunk fast, it went from Aquinas's Prime Mover to "your mother is a whore"

Amazing after all this time some still attempt to explain religion in Aristotlelian terms, it is Platonic, you either have faith,or you don't, really is that simple
    And no one has offered a plausible explanation for how the universe can exist without a Creator. Just as I expected.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grugore View Post
    And no one has offered a plausible explanation for how the universe can exist without a Creator. Just as I expected.
    No one has offered any credible evidence that there was/is a creator.

Oh, and Thomas Aquinas's mother was a whore.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 232 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    No one has offered any credible evidence that there was/is a creator.
    So, you choose to have no opinion on the origin, the proverbial cause of the Big Bang? But, you know, because you ass says so, that it wasn't God?

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,225 Times in 13,957 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

Of course not, no one will, Aquinas couldn't, Scholasticism faded quickly, but it doesn't make any difference, as I said, you either have faith or you don't, none of it can be proven rationally, why it is called religion and not science

5. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Phantasmal (05-17-2019)

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Here's the deal. Atheists claim that the universe does not require a Creator. Well, here's your chance to prove it. All you have to do is show us how it created itself. No pie in the sky 'theories'. Just scientific data to support such an outrageous claim. I ask that no one bring religion into this debate. I want atheist science to show how the universe created itself. No deflection or insults either. Just show us the evidence. If you cant, then you must admit that your theory is based on faith. Not science.
    Its a waste of time....all you will get is Circular Reasoning from the Darwinian Cultists, in attempting to explain just how the matter/energy came about that fueled/Caused the BIG BANG (you will hear conjecture and speculation ranging from multi-verses, to that argued by Stephen Hawking "THE UNIVERSE CREATED ITSELF FROM NOTHING".

They must ignore this paradox and say, "SCIENCE SEARCHES FOR ANSWERS....but because we don't have those answers does not mean they don't exist (in other words WE DON'T KNOW...lets move on as if we do)". Next you might confront them with asking them to explain through the scientific method just how all the mass/energy/elements in the entire world was formed from the two basic elements after the BIG BANG.....just how did the entire periodic table of elements come about through two basic elements HYDROGEN and HELLIUM" You will hear more conjecture about all the matter in the Universe was once STAR DUST.....and it was nuclear fussed into all the different elements in the known universe (people are a product of star dust)….yet they refuse to preproduce the making of these elements from Hydrogen and Helium.....they can't turn Hydrogen into carbon, the building block of lifeitself….no more than they can turn lead into gold or create life from non living matter in the lab.....So they move on from this paradox...….

They claim that life was created from dead matter and it first appeared in the oceans of the earth....and this aquatic life EVOLVED in more advanced stages of biological life. Hell they used to point to the fossil record and declare …."Look at this fish....you can clearly see the beginning of legs beginning to form so they can walk on land...…" The Problem? They were pointing to the Coelacanth and claiming the last one disappeared some 65 Million years ago.....then they caught a living fossil Coelacanth in the early 20th century off the coast of Africa, it had the same strange features that evolutionists claimed were LEGS.....we suppose it was just to stupid to evolve all the way after 65 Million years.

You can go on and on pointing out these paradoxes that can't be answered....all you will get is CIRCULAR REASON. Its a waste with these religious nuts (yes Darwinian Cultism is just as much a religion as is any other religion on earth)….who HOPE to prove they are correct at some point in the future, they will one day declare the Theory of Evolution is no longer a theory but a law....its just that have not found that proof as of yet. If that's not a faith based ideology, nothing is...…….
    Last edited by Ralph; 05-17-2019 at 02:28 PM.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,633 Times in 9,299 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Big Bang was a reaction ,not a action!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,972 Times in 32,287 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    This exchange has sunk fast, it went from Aquinas's Prime Mover to "your mother is a whore"
    sorry to hear about your mom......

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    The Big Bang was a reaction ,not a action!
    Reaction to what? First time I ever heard of there being a REACTION form "nothing". Explain just how that works....how do you get a reaction from nothing. Something according to Science and Logic had to pre-exist the supposed BIG BANG. MASS MATTER just don't materialize from NOTHING. Simply look at the law of Causality. There has to be CAUSE in order to get an EFFECT....and that cause by logic must be superior to the effect...the result. Save your breath......no one wants to hear what Causality is not......just prove that anything can come from a state of nothingness. If you cannot you can't explain how the Universe came into existence, you can't use quantum physics in order to present an appearance of intelligence, you can't use THEORY to explain away physics and the laws that governs that which is physical.

And you can't prove that the Universe is ETERNAL as it must be if you can't explain its existence. You can declare, all you want the Universe is a Closed System and the laws of physics don't apply. As I said, CIRCULAR REASONING. Stephen Hawking died attempting to disprove the existence of a creating force....with almost his last breath he declared, TO HELL WITH....THE UNIVERS CAME FROM NOTHING, IT CREATED ITSELF FROM NOTHING. Hawking died an angry man refusing to believe in a creating force that would create something such as his physical body.
    Last edited by Ralph; 05-17-2019 at 02:46 PM.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Here's the deal. Atheists claim that the universe does not require a Creator. Well, here's your chance to prove it. All you have to do is show us how it created itself. No pie in the sky 'theories'. Just scientific data to support such an outrageous claim. I ask that no one bring religion into this debate. I want atheist science to show how the universe created itself. No deflection or insults either. Just show us the evidence. If you cant, then you must admit that your theory is based on faith. Not science.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Reaction to what? First time I ever heard of there being a REACTION form "nothing". Explain just how that works....how do you get a reaction from nothing. Something by Science and Logic had to pre-exist the supposed BIG BANG. MASS MATTER just don't materialize from NOTHING. Simply look at the law of Causality.
    The Big Bang was a reaction to a Spiritual event!
    Lucifer and a third of the Angels trying to overthrow YHWH.
    At the exact second,Lucifer Attempted to take YHWH's Throne,two things happened,The Big Bang,creating the physical universe.And the creation of Michael the Archangel.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,745 Times in 27,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,587 Times in 18,176 Posts
    Blog Entries

who created your God idiot

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bobb View Post
    So, you choose to have no opinion on the origin, the proverbial cause of the Big Bang? But, you know, because you ass says so, that it wasn't God?
    I assume nothing. No one has offered any credible evidence that any god was involved.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 232 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    who created your God idiot
    That question shows you're so fcking retarded. God is eternal. The Big Bang isn't. Moron.

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That question shows you're so fcking retarded. God is eternal. The Big Bang isn't. Moron.
    The forums leading antisemite!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

LOL! The old, discredited Unmoved Mover, yet again.

You know nothing of either science or logic, troll.