Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: The Comey-Brennan Feud

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    24,890
    Thanks
    6,142
    Thanked 13,578 Times in 9,451 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 883 Times in 845 Posts

    Default The Comey-Brennan Feud

    I知 a straight white cisgender Easter worshipper~how else may I offend you?

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    dukkha (05-17-2019), Grokmaster (05-17-2019), Stretch (05-17-2019), Truth Detector (05-17-2019)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    19,837
    Thanks
    6,057
    Thanked 10,067 Times in 7,336 Posts
    Groans
    134
    Groaned 1,097 Times in 1,034 Posts

    Default

    lol..."circular firing squad" or the 'weasels rat each other out' time..
    Thank goodness for Barr - he said he was getting incomplete conflicting answers and appointed Durham who has already called grand jury

    There is a detailed interview on at 9AM with Barr if you get a second at work to watch it ,,Fox news

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

    Darth Omar (05-17-2019), Grokmaster (05-17-2019), Stretch (05-17-2019), Truth Detector (05-17-2019)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    24,890
    Thanks
    6,142
    Thanked 13,578 Times in 9,451 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 883 Times in 845 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    lol..."circular firing squad" or the 'weasels rat each other out' time..
    Thank goodness for Barr - he said he was getting incomplete conflicting answers and appointed Durham who has already called grand jury

    There is a detailed interview on at 9AM with Barr if you get a second at work to watch it ,,Fox news
    That’s my gym window so I’ll have to catch up with it later lol.

    Releasing the emails might be an issue if they’re part of The Barr Investigation. Didn’t think about that.
    I知 a straight white cisgender Easter worshipper~how else may I offend you?

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    Grokmaster (05-17-2019), Stretch (05-17-2019)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    23,811
    Thanks
    13,929
    Thanked 6,928 Times in 5,570 Posts
    Groans
    1,870
    Groaned 988 Times in 899 Posts

    Default

    Hillbag would kill them both if she could.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dark Soul For This Post:

    Grokmaster (05-17-2019), Truth Detector (05-17-2019)

  9. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    19,837
    Thanks
    6,057
    Thanked 10,067 Times in 7,336 Posts
    Groans
    134
    Groaned 1,097 Times in 1,034 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    That’s my gym window so I’ll have to catch up with it later lol.

    Releasing the emails might be an issue if they’re part of The Barr Investigation. Didn’t think about that.
    gawd I hate you - gym at 9AM? I'm still wobbly..I've been going late evening swimming though -and sleep like a baby..
    ~~

    The lid is going to be blowing off this soon enough -Baker was blaming Comey for"blackmailing" Trump yesterday.

    Oh please.please -take down Brennan - my personal desire for bad karma for a bad dude

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

    Grokmaster (05-17-2019)

  11. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    19,837
    Thanks
    6,057
    Thanked 10,067 Times in 7,336 Posts
    Groans
    134
    Groaned 1,097 Times in 1,034 Posts

    Default

    Was Comey Trying To Blackmail Trump With Steele Dossier? Former FBI Lawyer Says He Was ‘Quite Worried’ He Was
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/16/f...teele-dossier/

    On Tuesday’s Yahoo News podcast “Skullduggery,” James Baker described the atmosphere as “quite worried” after Comey met with Trump on Jan. 6, 2017, shortly before his inauguration. Baker says the way Comey threw the dossier into Trump’s face, it was difficult not to draw “analogies” to the behavior of FBI founding Director J. Edgar Hoover, who ruled federal law enforcement for nearly 50 years.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

    Darth Omar (05-17-2019), Grokmaster (05-17-2019), Stretch (05-17-2019), Truth Detector (05-17-2019)

  13. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    24,890
    Thanks
    6,142
    Thanked 13,578 Times in 9,451 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 883 Times in 845 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    gawd I hate you - gym at 9AM? I'm still wobbly..I've been going late evening swimming though -and sleep like a baby..
    ~~

    The lid is going to be blowing off this soon enough -Baker was blaming Comey for"blackmailing" Trump yesterday.

    Oh please.please -take down Brennan - my personal desire for bad karma for a bad dude
    If I don’t get to the gym early I don’t go at all, so yeah lol.

    We’ll see about the lid but I’m hopeful—and fairly optimistic.
    I知 a straight white cisgender Easter worshipper~how else may I offend you?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    Grokmaster (05-17-2019)

  15. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    19,837
    Thanks
    6,057
    Thanked 10,067 Times in 7,336 Posts
    Groans
    134
    Groaned 1,097 Times in 1,034 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    If I don’t get to the gym early I don’t go at all, so yeah lol.

    We’ll see about the lid but I’m hopeful—and fairly optimistic.
    good on you.
    Too many investigators investigating the investigators now for it not to blow up

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

    Grokmaster (05-17-2019), Stretch (05-17-2019)

  17. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    24,890
    Thanks
    6,142
    Thanked 13,578 Times in 9,451 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 883 Times in 845 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Was Comey Trying To Blackmail Trump With Steele Dossier? Former FBI Lawyer Says He Was ‘Quite Worried’ He Was
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/16/f...teele-dossier/

    On Tuesday’s Yahoo News podcast “Skullduggery,” James Baker described the atmosphere as “quite worried” after Comey met with Trump on Jan. 6, 2017, shortly before his inauguration. Baker says the way Comey threw the dossier into Trump’s face, it was difficult not to draw “analogies” to the behavior of FBI founding Director J. Edgar Hoover, who ruled federal law enforcement for nearly 50 years.
    "Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you," [Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer]
    I知 a straight white cisgender Easter worshipper~how else may I offend you?

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    dukkha (05-17-2019), Grokmaster (05-17-2019), Stretch (05-17-2019)

  19. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    24,890
    Thanks
    6,142
    Thanked 13,578 Times in 9,451 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 883 Times in 845 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    good on you.
    Too many investigators investigating the investigators now for it not to blow up
    Yup, I tend to think it’s approaching critical mass.

    But we’ll see lol.
    I知 a straight white cisgender Easter worshipper~how else may I offend you?

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    Grokmaster (05-17-2019)

  21. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    19,837
    Thanks
    6,057
    Thanked 10,067 Times in 7,336 Posts
    Groans
    134
    Groaned 1,097 Times in 1,034 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    Yup, I tend to think it’s approaching critical mass.

    But we’ll see lol.
    yep.. let it happen if it happens..
    you and I were so right on this -no collusion and the Deep State Creeps *high five*

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

    anonymoose (05-17-2019), Darth Omar (05-17-2019), Grokmaster (05-17-2019)

  23. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    24,890
    Thanks
    6,142
    Thanked 13,578 Times in 9,451 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 883 Times in 845 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    yep.. let it happen if it happens..
    you and I were so right on this -no collusion and the Deep State Creeps *high five*
    Let’s see if we were right all the way lol.
    I知 a straight white cisgender Easter worshipper~how else may I offend you?

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    Grokmaster (05-17-2019)

  25. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,006
    Thanks
    817
    Thanked 1,864 Times in 1,225 Posts
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 49 Times in 48 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    the Dossier is officially garbage
    It's all been proven false? When did that happen?

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

    Phantasmal (05-17-2019)

  27. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    1,063
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 985 Posts
    Groans
    83
    Groaned 75 Times in 74 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    It's all been proven false? When did that happen?
    Haven't read the Mueller Report, then?


    This article lists each of Steele's claims, followed by what the Mueller Report concluded.


    0 for 12: Mueller report debunks Democrats' entire Trump-Russia dossier




    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ussia-dossier/
    De Oppresso Liber

  28. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    1,063
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 985 Posts
    Groans
    83
    Groaned 75 Times in 74 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    yep.. let it happen if it happens..
    you and I were so right on this -no collusion and the Deep State Creeps *high five*
    Yep...the jig is up!


    De Oppresso Liber

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

    Stretch (05-17-2019), Truth Detector (05-17-2019)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-29-2018, 10:29 AM
  2. Replies: 118
    Last Post: 07-24-2018, 05:18 PM
  3. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 07-20-2018, 02:01 PM
  4. APP - If Clapper/Comey/Brennan were REALLY trying to protect Trump
    By I Love America in forum Above Plain Politics Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-23-2018, 09:41 AM
  5. Comey and Brennan, Leaders of the Coup
    By dukkha in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-19-2018, 06:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •