1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Says the boob grabber.
    One of God's greatest creations. You should try some.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

Before the sixties, America was 90% white and had an immigration policy that, while allowing for some non-white immigration, strongly favored white immigration. This was purposely done to keep America as white as reasonably possible. That is how America was an ethnostate.

Jews want every country they occupy (except Israel, of course) to be multiracial because it makes it easier for them to gain power.
    Jews function as a state within a state, hording wealth within their own community, which greatly harms the economy of the host country. This is why the Jews have been kicked out of over a hundred countries. In most cases, before the Jews were kicked out, there was a Nationalist uprising. The people noticed that the Jews, this tiny minority, were hording wealth. It's because of this, that Jews are terrified of Nationalism that isn't their own. This is why they use their positions in the media and academia to promote White Guilt, mass immigration, and Globalism. It's also why they supported and promoted Communism. If countries like America become multiracial, then suddenly there is nothing suspicious about a minority making up most of the 1%. That's how Jews were able to take over the Soviet Union.
    This also gives the Jews an advantage because while they're sticking together, fighting as a team, white people aren't doing the same. We've become extreme individualists, which puts us at a disadvantage.
    I think there also might be some jealously involved. Jews have never been able to build a great society on their own, despite being told they're God's chosen people. So it's possible they want to take over our societies to both stick it to us, and reassure themselves that they are the master race. This also goes for Atheist Jews who have the culture of Judaism.

TL ; DR - Jews are afraid of Goy Nationalism, know that being Nationalist in a Globalist country gives them a huge advantage, have a vendetta against the white countries, feel they should rule over the Goys.
    I think it is awfully dangerous to think about groups as if they were really all one person. I'm what you might call very anti-English, but I'm married to someone who would choose that label, and I know masses of such people - it is only a minority of 'em who behave like mad pigs. In the same way I've known all sorts of Muslims. Most of the Jews I've known, on the other hand, were pretty much the same - internationalist, anti-Zionist and irreligious. That made my experience different from yours, clearly. It takes all sorts to make any group, any nationality, any religion, and I think it is much safer to stick to political things like Zionism, toryism or whatever, in which people have chosen something. I once got very near to deciding to 'become' a Jew, but realised I'd never be properly accepted and would be a lot better to stay what I was: part of a people that are about as various as they come. It cuts down on the team spirit, but it is actually more interesting.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    Lol ! Don't think so ... I guess you don't have a hood nearby .....
    Not only does she not live anywhere near a hood like all leftists and Trans Rightys, but Phantasmal only has lived in Red states. And get this. All of her family wealth and retirement income is generated by evil OIL profits.

Can you believe that?

Oil cured her cancer. I really love the irony

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Not only does she not live anywhere near a hood like all leftists and Trans Rightys, but Phantasmal only has lived in Red states. And get this. All of her family wealth and retirement income is generated by evil OIL profits.

Can you believe that?

Oil cured her cancer. I really love the irony
    Without capitalism she wouldn't have the luxury of being a hypocrite.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Name the mass shootings like Columbine, Sandy Hooks, Vegas, etc., committed by blacks, thanks
    Urban Blacks murder each other day after day,year after year,in big numbers!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

MAGA MAN (05-20-2019)

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Boobs get the headlines.But the clit with its enormous amount of nerve endings,rules the world!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

Bill (05-20-2019)

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Most religions would have God condemning you as a sinner for that. Especially with your avatar promoting homosexuality.

Now I'm not condemning you, because I'm not religious, but if you are, welp....

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    I think it is awfully dangerous to think about groups as if they were really all one person.
    Different groups have different interests. Of course there are plenty of exceptions. There are Jews who support Nationalism for white people, or want Globalism for everyone including themselves, or are just totally apolitical.
    However, the vast majority of Jews want Nationalism for Jews, Globalism for Goys.

I'm what you might call very anti-English, but I'm married to someone who would choose that label, and I know masses of such people - it is only a minority of 'em who behave like mad pigs.
    So you're doing what I'm doing. Saying a group has common traits, but acknowledging there are exceptions.
    I love the English, though.

In the same way I've known all sorts of Muslims. Most of the Jews I've known, on the other hand, were pretty much the same - internationalist, anti-Zionist and irreligious. That made my experience different from yours, clearly.
    Which is why we can't go by anecdotal evidence. Don't go by the Jews you've met, go by the fact that anti-white institutions like the media and academia are overwhelmingly Jewish. Go by the fact that Jews are overrepresented in campaign donations to both the GOP and the DNC.

Although, I'd say the Jews you met confirm what I'm saying. Internationalist, yes, Jews are forcing internationalism on the West. Anti-Zionist, in what way? Sure, there are Jews who don't support the Israeli government, but those same Jews either want Israel to stay Jewish or still want Jews to have freedom of association in the West while not allowing Whites to have the same. Irreligious, plenty of Jews today are Atheist, but they still embody the culture of Judaism.

I understand that Jews don't choose to be Jewish, it's not like deciding to become a Fascist or an Anarchist. But the Jewish culture and community has these ideas that Jews grow up in, and as a result, most Jews use their influence to promote White Guilt, Globalism, and mass immigration into white countries.

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Most religions would have God condemning you as a sinner for that. Especially with your avatar promoting homosexuality.

Only one here I personally believe is "religious" is leaningright.. You can tell by his actions, how he handles himself, his demeanor..

You will know them by their fruit~
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    I think it is awfully dangerous to think about groups as if they were really all one person. I'm what you might call very anti-English, but I'm married to someone who would choose that label, and I know masses of such people - it is only a minority of 'em who behave like mad pigs. In the same way I've known all sorts of Muslims. Most of the Jews I've known, on the other hand, were pretty much the same - internationalist, anti-Zionist and irreligious. That made my experience different from yours, clearly. It takes all sorts to make any group, any nationality, any religion, and I think it is much safer to stick to political things like Zionism, toryism or whatever, in which people have chosen something. I once got very near to deciding to 'become' a Jew, but realised I'd never be properly accepted and would be a lot better to stay what I was: part of a people that are about as various as they come. It cuts down on the team spirit, but it is actually more interesting.
    Welsh??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

My avatar doesn't promote homosexuality. Grabbing boobs is not a sin either. You have a fucked up view of religion, and apparently women too.

14. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My avatar doesn't promote homosexuality. Grabbing boobs is not a sin either. You have a fucked up view of religion, and apparently women too.
    Advertising a woman touching another woman's boobs in a sexual way is not promoting homosexuality?

Grabbing boobs before marriage would be a sin in Christianity and Islam, among other religions.

Not all religions, though. Satanism would probably welcome you.

15. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Advertising a woman touching another woman's boobs in a sexual way is not promoting homosexuality?

Grabbing boobs before marriage would be a sin in Christianity and Islam, among other religions.
    No, and no.

16. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

No, and no.
    Look, we get it: you're a fag.

No one cares.

17. #60 | Top