Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are violent depictions against a Republican President okay with all liberals?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts

Default Are violent depictions against a Republican President okay with all liberals?

Am I the only one that has noticed that liberals are very violent people?

After 8 years of Obama's racist policies, Trump has been a champion on bringing blacks to the table of acceptance.

Let's not let all of this effort go to wait by electing another racist Democrat.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,028 Times in 6,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't enjoy laughing till I have to pee. I'm renaming you Three Blind Mice, because you seem to be the blind, leading the blind.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

domer76 (07-05-2019), Guno צְבִי (07-05-2019)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BakedTaters View Post

After 8 years of Obama's racist policies, Trump has been a champion on bringing blacks to the table of acceptance.

Let's not let all of this effort go to wait by electing another racist Democrat.
    Another whose brain has been destroyed by the right-wing lie machine.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

domer76 (07-05-2019), Guno צְבִי (07-05-2019)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

You look at almost any picture of Trump and his expression practically screams at you that he's a con artist out to take you for everything you've got.

RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

Tranquillus in Exile (07-05-2019)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,322 Times in 10,511 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

A fucking cartoon?

You continue to demonstrate your pussification, crybaby.

Loser.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Bourdeaux Nights (07-05-2019), Guno צְבִי (07-05-2019)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    I don't enjoy laughing till I have to pee. I'm renaming you Three Blind Mice, because you seem to be the blind, leading the blind.
    Yeah, another liberal with a pee fetish. No big surprise. Why don't you go to your local Hillary pizza joint and see if there's a sale on 10 year old boys?

11. #7 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,615 Times in 17,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    You enjoy pissing yourself?
    A strange fetish, indeed
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

gfm7175 (07-05-2019)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    You look at almost any picture of Trump and his expression practically screams at you that he's a con artist out to take you for everything you've got.

Sounds like you need to get your eyes checked.

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Yeah, another liberal with a pee fetish. No big surprise. Why don't you go to your local Hillary pizza joint and see if there's a sale on 10 year old boys?
    JD wants to rename people. Perhaps he should be renamed Golden Shower because of his fetish.

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

Was the hate and lies directed at Hillary and Barack OK or did you forget your past this soon? You guys are fun to watch, you need a mirror and a long time to see I think.
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

16. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-05-2019)

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello BakedTaters,

You have taken the view of one person and projected it on an entire group. This is know as stereotyping, and it is a common mistake.

Liberals in general are actually more peace-loving and compassionate people than conservatives.

President Trump has made America more divided along racial lines by supporting white nationalism.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome to the forum BakedTaters,

"Are violent depictions against a Republican President okay with all liberals? "

The answer to that question is a resounding "NO." (and it is a loaded question)

I do not believe depictions of violence are OK with MOST people, liberals and conservatives alike. I see liberals as being least likely to favor violence or depictions of it. Personally, I reject out of hand violent movies. I had enough of that years ago. I just don't want to pay good money to go see somebody get revenge or have to physically fight off or shoot up bad guys. It's just not a good state of mind, and seeing such images is not conducive to enjoying peaceful life.

I used to watch such movies and it affected my psyche in ways I eventually realized were undesirable. I would tailgate people and try to 'show them' if I perceived any driving sleight. I ended up realizing that I was the one bearing the burden of the stress and it took it's toll. Now I am the most courteous driver in the world. One of the most difficult lessons to learn was that when somebody else does something stupid on the road the thing to do is simply put distance between you and a dangerous driver. Trying to 'get even' or 'teach somebody a lesson' is only hurting you, it's dangerous, and it also happens to be hard on the equipment, leading to more frequent brake jobs, tire replacement, and other maintenance items. It actually costs you money to be mean.

When I watched such movies I was more argumentative and not as nice a person to be around. Since I stopped, I am far more tolerant of opposing views and more able to get along with just about everybody. I find that people like me more as a kind and considerate benevolent person than as an irritable mean person. I smile more, and I have the ability to forgive.

There is a kind of a cool thing about forgiveness. If you can't forgive, you harbor a resentment that eats away at your soul. When you are able to forgive, you let YOURSELF off the hook, and all the stress of hate and victimhood goes away. It's fabulous to not hold any grudges. A marvelous peace of mind ensues.

You'll notice from my threads that I have a large Ignore List. I don't hate those people. Don't hate them at all. I respect that they are simply expressing themselves. I simply do not want to talk to them or read what they have to write, the same way I do not wish to watch violent movies. I have already forgiven everybody on my Ignore List in my own mind. I don't always tell them that, I don't say anything to them at all. I just don't want to interface with them.

If you read my signature you'll get the drift of my approach. And I mean every word of it. I hope we can get along and that you will show the same respect to me that I will always show to you. If you can't do that then we probably won't be talking for very long. I see from your few posts so far that is likely, as you appear to have a habit of telling people off. That is known as internet abuse.

Internet abuse requires two people. There is the abuser and there is the abused. Anybody can tell somebody else off on the internet one time. If the recipient does not block the abuser it is giving tacit permission for the abuse to continue. That is the place to draw the line. If the abuser is not blocked, the relationship becomes dysfunctional, and the recipient of abuse becomes an enabler. The abuser gets a small endorphin rush from having vented their aggression temporarily, but it is a short-lived high which must be repeated for the feeling to be sustained. Online bullies are addicted to getting attention in this way, so they constantly have to look for new opportunities to repeat the abuse. It becomes habitual. Only when the abuser himself realizes this is a personality trap and decides to make self-improvement will it end.

Habits are something we can control, but we need to want to do it. Are you in control of your habits or are they in control of you? This is deep philosophy recognized by all the world's greatest thinkers. It is possible to change any habit by simply substituting a preferred action in place of the unwanted one. Do this consciously for 2-3 weeks, and it will no longer be necessary to force yourself to act differently. The new and preferred way of acting will BECOME habit, and the individual will no longer have to consciously think about how to act. This a fantastic method of self-improvement available to all humans, should they desire to transcend above whatever level of maturity they are at.

Good luck on your experience here at JPP. This place can be anything you want it to be. We all have the tools and power to shape our experience here. You can plateau out, or you can learn and grow. It's all available. If you wish to get snippy and call people names you will find lots of company. If you wish to learn and experience deeper thinking, you will also find people on a higher level. Remember. Great minds talk about ideas. Average minds talk about current events. Small minds? They talk about other people. Enjoy!
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 179 Times in 168 Posts

How do you know Batman is a liberal? Maybe he is a true conservative republican and is pissed off at this tyrant.

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello BakedTaters,

You have taken the view of one person and projected it on an entire group. This is know as stereotyping, and it is a common mistake.

Liberals in general are actually more peace-loving and compassionate people than conservatives.

President Trump has made America more divided along racial lines by supporting white nationalism.
    As they murder unborn babies and punch old people wearing MAGA hats.

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,167 Times in 33,865 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

No big surprise.
    Always trying to sneak back here, but not bright enough to stay...permanently banning this account, too

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Adolf_Twitler (07-08-2019), christiefan915 (07-05-2019), Guno צְבִי (07-06-2019), PoliTalker (07-05-2019)