Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Get your popcorn ready! The show is about to begin!

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    how many fucking times are you ass swillers going to investigate the Clintons and claim you are going to find all sorts of stuff then years of investigations come up with fuckall nothing?

like the last 30 or so ones you have done it will be a empty shit stir
    This time we have President Trump

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Just a Trump orchestrated shame to keep Hannity's conspiracy theories alive into 2020, you certainly ate it up
    Well at least I think it’s safe to say that you’re sooooo very hopeful that’s all it is.

Let me ask you the simple question the rest of your Trumpkin comrades can't answer,
    I’m not a Trumpkin comrade, I didn’t vote for Trump, I’m nobody’s comrade. My interest in this criminal investigation is purely invested in the rule of law & whether America actually has a “JUSTICE” department, or whether America has surrendered to the swamp and we’re actually just another totally corrupt banana republic.

what is the optimal end you think this theatrical production will produce,
    If it’s only theater, the end will be a miscarriage of justice!

and bigger yet, how would it have any significance or relevance to what is occurring today?
    If it’s an honest & credible investigation & prosecution punishing ALL of the guilty no matter who they are, it will deliver the facts to the American people and send a tremendous warning to the 4th arm of government, (federal law enforcement & Intel Agencies), that the rules of constitutional law apply to all America and especially government & violating that commitment is at your own peril.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,930 Times in 11,517 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Before the curtain goes up, I would like to know if Trumpsters, a.k.a. Rule of Law Lovers, have decided what this alleged spying was FOR. You don't just spy on someone, period - you spy on them to find something out. What were the bad guys trying to find out, and what were they planning to do with the information? Because, as far as I know, they did nothing. They didn't even reveal the existence of the investigation until well after the election - the one thing that could have done Trump serious harm.

I get the impresssion that Trumpsters think this is all obvious. I'm sorry, it isn't to me. Could they please explain?
    Spying on someone is not a guilty verdict. Spying can indeed be carried out just to fish for dirt.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    how many fucking times are you ass swillers going to investigate the Clintons and claim you are going to find all sorts of stuff then years of investigations come up with fuckall nothing?

like the last 30 or so ones you have done it will be a empty shit stir
    The did come up with a lot. It was never prosecuted by either Attorney General under Obama.
    Ole' Bill himself WAS impeached over the stuff he did.

That's a little more than 'nothing'.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Well at least I think it’s safe to say that you’re sooooo very hopeful that’s all it is.

I’m not a Trumpkin comrade, I didn’t vote for Trump, I’m nobody’s comrade. My interest in this criminal investigation is purely invested in the rule of law & whether America actually has a “JUSTICE” department, or whether America has surrendered to the swamp and we’re actually just another totally corrupt banana republic.

If it’s only theater, the end will be a miscarriage of justice!

If it’s an honest & credible investigation & prosecution punishing ALL of the guilty no matter who they are, it will deliver the facts to the American people and send a tremendous warning to the 4th arm of government, (federal law enforcement & Intel Agencies), that the rules of constitutional law apply to all America and especially government & violating that commitment is at your own peril.
    I don't care what it is, ain't effecting me, nor will it have any relevance to anything going on today

"I'm not a Trumpkin," no, you are, you are echoing the party line perfectly, almost as if you have memorized all Hannity's conspiracies

The whole thing is a "miscarriage of justice," you are totally naive if you think Trump appointed Barr cause he was interested in Justice. It is 100% political, Trump even warned the Democrats right after the election that if they investigated him he would do the same to them, Barr is the Roy Cohen he was looking for "to cover his back"

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    The did come up with a lot. It was never prosecuted by either Attorney General under Obama.
    Ole' Bill himself WAS impeached over the stuff he did.

That's a little more than 'nothing'.
    Nor taken up seriously by the GOP House nor Sessions when he had the opportunity, in fact it was Sessions who educated and embarassed Jordan on live TV that you had to have proof before you appoint a Special Counsel

"evince" is correct, conspiracies and inneundos have been a part of the right for decades. Pretty much corresponds nearly exactly with the rise of talk radio and Fox, demogogues need a scapegoat to sell their melodrama, a lot of them have become millionaires preying on conservatives

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nor taken up seriously by the GOP House nor Sessions when he had the opportunity,
    Irrelevant. There is no 'opportunity' that was missed. That investigation and prosecution can occur at any time.
    in fact it was Sessions who educated and embarassed Jordan on live TV that you had to have proof before you appoint a Special Counsel
    You are not locked in paradox. Democrats appointed a special council without proof of any kind.
    "evince" is correct, conspiracies and inneundos have been a part of the right for decades.
    Paranoia. How long have you had this problem?
    Pretty much corresponds nearly exactly with the rise of talk radio
    I notice there are very few liberal talk radio hosts. I wonder why that is?
    and Fox,
    and MSNBC.
    demogogues need a scapegoat to sell their melodrama,
    Which is what YOU are doing right now.
    a lot of them have become millionaires preying on conservatives
    Conservatives actually have a mind and they know how to use it. They aren't controlled by anybody or anything. You are projecting your own mindless chanting upon others. How long have you had this problem?

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Irrelevant. There is no 'opportunity' that was missed. That investigation and prosecution can occur at any time.

You are not locked in paradox. Democrats appointed a special council without proof of any kind.

and MSNBC.

Conservatives actually have a mind and they know how to use it. They aren't controlled by anybody or anything. You are projecting your own mindless chanting upon others. How long have you had this problem?
    What is this with paraphrasing and responding accordingly?

So it did come up, you are contradicting what you claimed before that it never was pursued, of course it was, and after ten years they established nothing, so either they were the worse investigators ever or nothing occurred, common sense dictates the later

Democrats didn't appoint a Special Prosecutor, he was authorized by a Trump appointee in a Trump Justice Department

There are few left leaning demogogues because those that think left don't need anyone to tell them how to think

And I'm not selling a melodrama, it isn't I who told others to "get their popcorn ready," and if Trumpkins have a mind of their own it sure as hell ain't appearing here cause all any of them do is regurgitate every conspiracy and innuendo perpetuated by Hannity and the others

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

and MSNBC.

What is this with paraphrasing and responding accordingly?

So it did come up, you are contradicting what you claimed before that it never was pursued, of course it was, and after ten years they established nothing, so either they were the worse investigators ever or nothing occurred, common sense dictates the later

Democrats didn't appoint a Special Prosecutor, he was authorized by a Trump appointee in a Trump Justice Department

There are few left leaning demogogues because those that think left don't need anyone to tell them how to think

And I'm not selling a melodrama, it isn't I who told others to "get their popcorn ready," and if Trumpkins have a mind of their own it sure as hell ain't appearing here cause all any of them do is regurgitate every conspiracy and innuendo perpetuated by Hannity and the others

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

I don't care what it is, ain't effecting me, nor will it have any relevance to anything going on today
    If it turns out as I believe now that it likely will, it will have a tremendous effect on the 4th dark branch of our bloated federal government. The clean up, indictments & convictions will send an undeniable message to treasonous traitors in our government that their crimes won’t be tolerated. That friend will effect you far, far more than you realize!

"I'm not a Trumpkin," no, you are, you are echoing the party line perfectly, almost as if you have memorized all Hannity's conspiracies
    I’m simply echoing the “EVIDENCE” already known to the public. The Strzok Page radical biased emails forecasting the coup-de-qua. The Andrew McCabe actions and congressional testimony verifying that the Steel dossier was the bulk of materials for an illegal FISA warrant. Hundreds of documents and emails already in evidence and more showing up every day indicating the culpability of Comey, Brennan, Clapper, The DNC, Hillary Clinton, Loretta Lynch and others in the Obama Justice department and FBI. The Inspector General’s report about to happen and the Barr/Durham investigation well underway. This isn’t political friend, the Mueller investigation was the illegal corrupt political hit job that failed.

The whole thing is a "miscarriage of justice," you are totally naive if you think Trump appointed Barr cause he was interested in Justice.
    Well my good friend, your side had Muller and his rabid mad dog Democrat prosecutors for 2 years, now it’s Donald Trump’s turn to have his folks do some investigating, don’t you think? If your rabid mad junkyard dog Democrats and Never Trump RINOs & Neo-cons are all innocent you and they have nothing to worry about, right?

It is 100% political,
    It was 100% political, now it’s 100% rule of law justified justice!!!!!

Trump even warned the Democrats right after the election that if they investigated him he would do the same to them, Barr is the Roy Cohen he was looking for "to cover his back"
    I’ll wait for your “Trump quotes” to prove that friend! I’ll understand if you never produce them! You speak from you ass buddy!!!!!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."