My buddies from Minsk play this game relentlessly. As far as I know, it is the only online game of international repute developed in the beautiful Republic of Belarus.

World of Tanks (WoT) is a massively multiplayer online game developed by Belarusian company Wargaming, featuring mid-20th century era combat vehicles. It is built upon a freemium business model where the game is free-to-play, but participants also have the option of paying a fee for use of "premium" features. The focus is on player vs. player gameplay with each player controlling an armored vehicle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_Tanks
I rank my top five World War 2 era tanks.
The best tanks of the war were Russian and German. I am not sure why the British basically couldn't field a top notch tank. American tank strategy was fundamentally different from Soviets or Germans, so the Yanks did not emphasize tank warfare in the way German and Soviet armies did. M-4 Sherman was adequate for what it was designed to do, but it would get clobbered in a one-on-one with Soviet T-34 or Nazi Tiger.

1) Soviet T-34 - arguably the Tank that won World War two and drove the nails into the coffin of Naziism. German Field Marshall von Kleist described the T-34 as 'the best tank of World War Two.'
2) German Tiger - best Nazi heavy tank of the war, completely outgunning the American Shermans.
3) German Panzer IV
4) German Panther
5) Soviet IS-2 - arguably the best heavy tank of the war.