Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: karl rove

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 278 Times in 249 Posts

Default karl rove

anyone know where he is or what he has been doing...besides laying low and hoping to avoid indictment...
    I pledge allegiance to the constitution of the United States of America as amended by the legislative and executive branches and interpreted by the Supreme Court

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America

2. #2 | Top
    Cancel5 Guest

I think he has been working behind the scenes on different political campaigns!

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote View Post
    anyone know where he is or what he has been doing...besides laying low and hoping to avoid indictment...
    yeah DQ, a couple of friends of mine are in touch with him. He is focused on Fox News. He may help the McCain campaign but not very much. One could say at them moment Rove is resting on his laurels. What he does in the future is anyone's guess.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    yeah DQ, a couple of friends of mine are in touch with him. He is focused on Fox News. He may help the McCain campaign but not very much. One could say at them moment Rove is resting on his laurels. What he does in the future is anyone's guess.
    ca

i love people with friends in LOW places

now that there is a putative dem nom he may come out of the background or wait until after the convention

in the meantime feed fox tidbits

happy mud fest season
    I pledge allegiance to the constitution of the United States of America as amended by the legislative and executive branches and interpreted by the Supreme Court

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Karl said in an interview earlier this year that he would be working on McCains campaign.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    Karl said in an interview earlier this year that he would be working on McCains campaign.
    usc

lovely, simply f**king lovely

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Karl Rove is a genius by any measure, and if he were a Democratic strategist you would be on the floor worshipping him.
    There is much to be said in favour of modern journalism. By giving us the opinions of the uneducated, it keeps us in touch with the ignorance of the community.

-Oscar Wilde

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,630 Times in 874 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 39 Times in 33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Epicurus View Post
    Karl Rove is a genius by any measure, and if he were a Democratic strategist you would be on the floor worshipping him.
    The dems would do well to train and nurture a few of their own Karl Roves. But then again, I think negative politics is but one side of the political coin.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not me I worship no politicians and don't even believe what darn few of them say.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

ep

no i would not, evil exists and his methods are evil, i would not want him working on my side

unless he was my lawyer and i was guilty that is

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Socrtease View Post
    The dems would do well to train and nurture a few of their own Karl Roves. But then again, I think negative politics is but one side of the political coin.
    soc

i hope not

winning by any means is not winning, it is selling your soul

i know that some say fight fire with fire and this is good for firefighting and maybe other problems, but not for politics

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,879 Times in 21,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,675 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    About 20 to life in Levenworth is my guess.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    About 20 to life in Levenworth is my guess.
    I am hoping.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,879 Times in 21,648 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,675 Times in 5,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

You really dont belive that the Left does not have Lee Atwater's and Carl Roves? Sure they exist, it is just that such negative campaigning does not work for the liberals, it turns off our voters, not excites them.

We have brilliant campaign stragetists, like James Carval, just not so blatently evil.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,090 Times in 555 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    You really dont belive that the Left does not have Lee Atwater's and Carl Roves? Sure they exist, it is just that such negative campaigning does not work for the liberals, it turns off our voters, not excites them.

We have brilliant campaign stragetists, like James Carval, just not so blatently evil.
    Some people may suggest that they can't have been that brilliant when you look back at, say, the last couple of presidential elections.