View Poll Results: What should JPP do with its threadban feature?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am NEUTRAL on this issue. I truly do not care one way or the other.

    10 20.83%
  • KEEP threadbans.

    24 50.00%
  • ABOLISH threadbans

    14 29.17%
Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 942

Thread: THREADBAN POLL 2019

  1. #286 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    9,417
    Thanks
    4,128
    Thanked 3,341 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 562 Times in 517 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    I don't hate black people or think I'm superior to them in any way. You take my political opinions stated in a volatile, flamethrowing environment and twist them into saying I'm a racist. Well you go with that.

    The boards we posted on were left wing and I used to take those haters on all on by myself, like 10+ to 1. As you said, I'm pretty upfront, never depended on a gang or cared what anyone thought of me so really, if it were true I'd definitely own it. But it's not true.

    I'd love to live somewhere in a cooler climate. But I'm not big on traveling all over creation. Congrats on your retirement. Safe travels and post some cool pics of those faraway places. I will PM you about the friend.
    But you do think they were treated well during slavery...……Besides, that's not the definition of a racist.

    I would never post personal photos or any personal information on this site. When the time comes, perhaps I'll find an alternative way to show you photos.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to TTQ64 For This Post:

    Phantasmal (05-15-2019)

  3. #287 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    48,595
    Thanks
    62,800
    Thanked 28,177 Times in 18,446 Posts
    Groans
    2,013
    Groaned 3,049 Times in 2,846 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    No worries about butting in. Back story. Minty has said years ago that she doesn't travel, barely been out of florida……..it's why she has no grasp of life and other cultures. Racist don't travel much. They see life in their own little bigoted bubble. But one thing I can say about Minty, she is true to who she his. She doesn't make you read between the lines or spin shit so much it makes you dizzy. She says what she means, and she means what the says. She's a proud racist and I can respect that.

    We'll be traveling to Johannesburg

    Soweto and Apartheid Museum tour
    Liliesleaf Farm
    Maboneng Precinct
    Constitution Hill
    The Satyagraha House: Gandhi’s former residence.

    Can't wait.
    How wonderful, I am going to Belize in November, I can’t wait.
    kag: to choke something down in disgust

    Keep America Gagging

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

    christiefan915 (05-15-2019)

  5. #288 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    10,203
    Thanks
    2,894
    Thanked 6,197 Times in 4,127 Posts
    Groans
    422
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    I don't hate black people or think I'm superior to them in any way.

    You take my political opinions stated in a volatile, flamethrowing environment and twist them into saying I'm a racist. Well you go with that.

    The boards we posted on were left wing and I used to take those haters on all on by myself, like 10+ to 1. As you said, I'm pretty upfront, never depended on a gang or cared what anyone thought of me so really, if it were true I'd definitely own it. But it's not true.

    I'd love to live somewhere in a cooler climate. But I'm not big on traveling all over creation. Congrats on your retirement. Safe travels and post some cool pics of those faraway places. I will PM you about the friend.
    I don't think many people know what a racist is on these forums. Some on the right have ridiculously called me a racist, for wanting to hold my own races feet to the fire, on certain issues.

    By the way, I took your name off the ban, on the recipe discussion. I honestly don't even remember why you were on it, but I assume it was Amazon drama related. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ecipe-Exchange

  6. #289 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    9,417
    Thanks
    4,128
    Thanked 3,341 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 562 Times in 517 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    How wonderful, I am going to Belize in November, I can’t wait.
    Belize is on my list......can't wait to get there either.

    What part are you going to? Please share your experience when you return.....have a safe trip.

  7. #290 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    9,417
    Thanks
    4,128
    Thanked 3,341 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 562 Times in 517 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    I don't think many people know what a racist is on these forums. Some on the right have ridiculously called me a racist, for wanting to hold my own races feet to the fire, on certain issues.

    By the way, I took your name off the ban, on the recipe discussion. I honestly don't even remember why you were on it, but I assume it was Amazon drama related. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ecipe-Exchange
    Most don't know, even some not on the right...…..just saying.

  8. #291 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,340
    Thanks
    6,156
    Thanked 4,974 Times in 3,418 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 242 Times in 228 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    But you do think they were treated well during slavery...……Besides, that's not the definition of a racist.
    Umm, no. I have said things on message boards deliberately to enrage my detractors, not meaning a word of it. You do the same thing. At least on this board, there are quite a few lefties. On the boards we were on, the conservatives could be counted on one hand and the lefties were real nasty even though they were the majority. Didn't bother me any, though. lol

    Please show me the definition and how it applies to me, specifically. Just calling someone a racist does not make it true.

    I would never post personal photos or any personal information on this site. When the time comes, perhaps I'll find an alternative way to show you photos.
    I get it. Please do!
    ​................

  9. #292 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,340
    Thanks
    6,156
    Thanked 4,974 Times in 3,418 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 242 Times in 228 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    I don't think many people know what a racist is on these forums. Some on the right have ridiculously called me a racist, for wanting to hold my own races feet to the fire, on certain issues.

    By the way, I took your name off the ban, on the recipe discussion. I honestly don't even remember why you were on it, but I assume it was Amazon drama related. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ecipe-Exchange
    Thanks. I hated I was banned from it because I love to cook, especially bake.
    ​................

  10. #293 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    48,595
    Thanks
    62,800
    Thanked 28,177 Times in 18,446 Posts
    Groans
    2,013
    Groaned 3,049 Times in 2,846 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    Belize is on my list......can't wait to get there either.

    What part are you going to? Please share your experience when you return.....have a safe trip.
    Belize City, Ambergris Caye, San Pedro, the Mayan ruins.

    I will definitely share.
    kag: to choke something down in disgust

    Keep America Gagging

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

    TTQ64 (05-15-2019)

  12. #294 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    9,417
    Thanks
    4,128
    Thanked 3,341 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 562 Times in 517 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Umm, no. I have said things on message boards deliberately to enrage my detractors, not meaning a word of it. You do the same thing. At least on this board, there are quite a few lefties. On the boards we were on, the conservatives could be counted on one hand and the lefties were real nasty even though they were the majority. Didn't bother me any, though. lol

    Please show me the definition and how it applies to me, specifically. Just calling someone a racist does not make it true.

    I get it. Please do!

    That site was chock full of those from the racist right...most weren't racist enough for some...….you all thought anonymoose, cawacky, sailor and annatta aka noise, aka cosmicrocker were all to the left or moderate. They talked a good game, but they didn't fool me. In fact, there were very few on the left, most were in the middle...…..some have opened their eyes and minds and now see how wrong they were.

    You too can evolve Minty......and if you didn't mean a word of it, its not to late to start now.

    So that means you REALLY think Zimmerman should be in prison for murdering Travon, right?

    And all that drama about your trial, which by the way, was some of the funniest shit I ever read on any board, was just you playing a joke, right?

    And you really voted for Hilary, did you?

  13. #295 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    9,417
    Thanks
    4,128
    Thanked 3,341 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 562 Times in 517 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Belize City, Ambergris Caye, San Pedro, the Mayan ruins.

    I will definitely share.
    Sounds fantastic!

    I'm going to Cozumel Mexico this October...…..can't wait.

  14. #296 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    48,595
    Thanks
    62,800
    Thanked 28,177 Times in 18,446 Posts
    Groans
    2,013
    Groaned 3,049 Times in 2,846 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    Sounds fantastic!I'm going to Cozumel Mexico this October...…..can't wait.
    My niece and nephew dive there, they live it, it’s on my list as is Costa Rica and Japan.
    kag: to choke something down in disgust

    Keep America Gagging

  15. #297 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3,845
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,597 Times in 1,209 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 96 Times in 94 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    I don't think many people know what a racist is on these forums. Some on the right have ridiculously called me a racist, for wanting to hold my own races feet to the fire, on certain issues.

    By the way, I took your name off the ban, on the recipe discussion. I honestly don't even remember why you were on it, but I assume it was Amazon drama related. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ecipe-Exchange
    Why do you constantly talk about your supposed ban list?

  16. #298 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3,845
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,597 Times in 1,209 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 96 Times in 94 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    My niece and nephew dive there, they live it, it’s on my list as is Costa Rica and Japan.
    I would love to visit Costa Rica.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Yurt For This Post:

    Phantasmal (05-15-2019)

  18. #299 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Steeler Nation
    Posts
    51,283
    Thanks
    37,933
    Thanked 24,658 Times in 17,606 Posts
    Groans
    3,854
    Groaned 2,396 Times in 2,286 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I don't see you calling out or banning guno (among other leftists). But then, I suppose partisan politics might have something to do with it?
    Why do you care who I call out? My issues with those people have nothing to do with anyone else and they began long before you got here.

    I don't see Y O U calling out anybody except liberals. I should have called you out for your vile sexual insults long ago but I've chosen to go after the worst of the racists and bigots instead.

    Hope this clears things up.
    #Not My President



    "This morning I tested positively toward the negative.right? So I tested perfectly this morning, meaning I tested negative. But that is a way of saying it. Positively toward the negative."


    "christiefan" stands for Agatha, not Chris

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

    Mason? (05-15-2019)

  20. #300 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Steeler Nation
    Posts
    51,283
    Thanks
    37,933
    Thanked 24,658 Times in 17,606 Posts
    Groans
    3,854
    Groaned 2,396 Times in 2,286 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    He is one of the most racist posters on here, yet is never called out by the Left.
    There are so many people here who don't call out anybody no matter how vile they are. I prefer to go after, IMO, the worst of the worst.
    #Not My President



    "This morning I tested positively toward the negative.right? So I tested perfectly this morning, meaning I tested negative. But that is a way of saying it. Positively toward the negative."


    "christiefan" stands for Agatha, not Chris

Similar Threads

  1. Poll: Mueller Report Sinks Trump’s Approval Rating To New 2019 Low
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-20-2019, 04:21 PM
  2. Replies: 285
    Last Post: 07-27-2017, 01:20 PM
  3. Threadban Poll 2017 Now Open for Business
    By Cohort in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2017, 03:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •