Thread: Obama lied

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Default Obama lied

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...-email-server/

They always knew about Crooked Hillary’s server and always knew it was her way of getting around FIOA requests

If it weren’t for Benghazi investigation we would have never known

Thank you Trey Gowdy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

BRUTALITOPS (05-12-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Because he's a liar.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

It is rather sad that Americans, especially on the right, know so little about email. Of course they knew about Hillary private server, it would have had a different address format and would have been established and connected through government IT security. Email doesn't work through magic folks. But mention Hillary and the righties salivate, it is a bizarre phenomenon. Condeleeza Rice and Colin Powell both used private email and anyone who knows shat from shinola knows those systems are more insecure than what Hillary had. But again the puppies are too well trained to know the bone is a fake but they chase anyway.

'THE DESTRUCTION OF HILLARY CLINTON' page 145

"Certainly she should have known not to send classified information. As I said, that's the definition of negligent. I think she was extremely careless. I think she was negligent. That I could establish. What we can't establish is that she acted with the necessary criminal intent.

But when Democrats took over the questioning, things got rockier for Comey. First, Elijah Cummings pressed Comey to restate, more explicitly, that only 3 of those 110 emails had any kind of markings on them at all which would have alerted the recipient to their classified status. Those three, moreover, were marked (mistakenly, as it later turned out) only "internally," with tiny letter symbols pertaining to specific sentences within the emails.

"Then, Congressman Matt Cartwright forced Comey to admit that the emails with the internal c's were not properly marked according to the State Department Manual, and that his previous comment that "any reasonable person" would have known the emails were classified was implausible, if not a out-and-out falsehood. To judge unheaded emails as classified was in fact a standard that was unreasonable to apply. To the contrary, it would be a "reasonable inference" that the three documents missing the header were not classified.

Holding the manual in his hand, Cartwright calmly got right to the point:

MATT CARTWRIGHT: You were asked about markings on a few documents, I have the manual here, marking national classified security information. And I don't think you were given a full chance to talk about those three documents with the little c's on them. Were they properly documented? Were they properly marked according to the manual?

JAMES COMEY: No.

MATT CARTWRIGHT: According to the manual, and I ask unanimous consent to enter this into the record, Mr. Chairman.

CHAIRMAN: Without objection so ordered. CARTWRIGHT: According to the manual, if you're going to classify something, there has to be a header on the document? Right?

COMEY: Correct.

CARTWRIGHT: Was there a header on the three documents that we've discussed today that had the little c in the text someplace?

COMEY: No. There were three e-mails, the c was in the body, in the text, but there was no header on the email or in the text.

CARTWRIGHT: SO if Secretary Clinton really were an expert about what's classified and what's not classified and we're following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

COMEY: That would be a reasonable inference.

Comey's admission exonerated Hillary not only from any "carelessness" or "negligence," but also from the charge of lying about "not sending or receiving any classified emails." It would have been entirely "reasonable" for her to conclude that the emails not appropriately marked were not classified exactly as she had been saying for months.

If you were watching the hearing it was a revelatory moment. But how many viewers caught the exchange? Audiences at my talks, when I ran video clips of Cummings's and Cartwright's questioning, were shocked and amazed. "

The Destruction Of Hillary Clinton - http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...illary-clinton
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire