Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Megachurch pastor gives up on Christianity in profanity-laced resignation

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,529 Times in 10,534 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Anybody whose mother is a Jew is also a Jew, Jesus was 100% a jew. Well, "is", since you are a believer. While his followers would not be considered Jews, he most certainly was a circumcised, passover celebrating, jewish kid who even went to synagogue. Seriously, learn your bible if you want us to believe you are a believer. Shoot the Last Supper was a Passover meal. You have to be imbecilic not to understand that he was Jewish.
    Well, I guess you could argue that while he lived and died a jew he "resurrected" as something new. So, yeah, "is" may not be the right word.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 232 Posts

Anybody whose mother is a Jew is also a Jew, Jesus was 100% a jew.
    Yes, that's what Joos teach, except if you convert to another religion you're no longer a Joo. But, Mason, and his fellow Zionist faggots insist a Jew is someone who's great grandpa is Judah. What a dumbshit Mason is.

Well, "is", since you are a believer. While his followers would not be considered Jews, he most certainly was a circumcised, passover celebrating, jewish kid who even went to synagogue.
    Jesus went to Temple, listened to priests, and attended animal sacrifices.

Seriously, learn your bible if you want us to believe you are a believer. Shoot the Last Supper was a Passover meal. You have to be imbecilic not to understand that he was Jewish.
    Don't be a dumbshit.

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Anybody whose mother is a Jew is also a Jew, Jesus was 100% a jew. Well, "is", since you are a believer. While his followers would not be considered Jews, he most certainly was a circumcised, passover celebrating, jewish kid who even went to synagogue. Seriously, learn your bible if you want us to believe you are a believer. Shoot the Last Supper was a Passover meal. You have to be imbecilic not to understand that he was Jewish.
    Well you are talking to Bobb.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,087 Times in 25,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bobb View Post
    You say I don't know squat about his wife? I can make reasonable conclusions, like you're a moron. A pastor isn't going to throw away his career by rejecting a good wife, as I explained. But, you don't get it, so I know you're a moron. And, I can bet his wife was a bitch.

He should have taken the bitch boating and drowned her, and then reported an accident. Why should he have to live with the cost and shame of divorce just because she's a bitch? It would also have spared him from being branded an adulterer.

You have to be a fcking moron if you don't see that quote spells B I T C H.
    It sounds like you got screwed over in a bad relationship Blobb. I can see why that would happen.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

5. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Cypress (05-14-2019)

6. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bobb View Post
    You say I don't know squat about his wife? I can make reasonable conclusions, like you're a moron. A pastor isn't going to throw away his career by rejecting a good wife, as I explained. But, you don't get it, so I know you're a moron. And, I can bet his wife was a bitch.

He should have taken the bitch boating and drowned her, and then reported an accident. Why should he have to live with the cost and shame of divorce just because she's a bitch? It would also have spared him from being branded an adulterer.

You have to be a fcking moron if you don't see that quote spells B I T C H.
    ^^All the tell tale signs of of an INCEL loser.