Thread: Previous Conservative Ministers Stepping Up For Vice-Admiral Mark A. G. Norman

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Default Previous Conservative Ministers Stepping Up For Vice-Admiral Mark A. G. Norman

I think that those previous conservative ministers deserve a pat on the back for this one

It appears likely to me that Vice-Admiral Mark A. G. Norman was offered the job in 2016 to be set up to be removed because the leftist / globalist insanity manifestation infiltrating government positions are likely aware he appears to be a decent person not likely to turn his back on the citizens of Canada like those infiltrating government are turning backs on the citizens of Canada in many ways and on many levels.

Trudeau predicted this would wind up in court twice before Vice-Admiral Mark A. G. Norman was even charged I see here on Wikipedia.

Now how deep does this go and who all is involved I wonder because he was charged by General Jonathan Holbert "Jon" Vance who was commander of the Canadian task force in 2009 = 2010 of islamifying Afghanistan under Harper's guise of fighting for democracy. Last I looked Afghanistan was around 97 percent muslim of which there is no such thing as a democracy in islam. I suspect that the general was following orders of tyrants in office to have the Vice-Admiral charged. Who are our armed forces swearing allegiance to, the citizens of Canada, tyrants in office, the crown, or filthy religious lies?

So to me, someone willing to play a key role in the islamification of Afghanistan while Canadian citizens were lied to by our government at the time would likely if anyone (taking orders or not) be willing to play a role in the islamification of Canada while assisting the globalist / leftist insanity manifestation to rid our armed forces of decent stand up officers while sabotaging our own armed forces to becoming a bunch of idiots. I'm not saying he has turned, but I suspect that is a possibility even though he apparently has to take orders. I do wonder and hope such individuals in our armed forces (as well police forces) genuinely stand with the citizens of Canada.

I'm guessing that the former Conservative Ministers who stepped up for Vice-Admiral Mark A. G. Norman were those who were not on board with Harper using Canadian armed forces for islamifying Afghanistan under the guise of fighting for democracy.

When a person sees such garbage on police cars as some form of Arabic writing which is not either of our official languages which makes it garbage on our police vehicles, it leads me to be further convinced that our police and armed forces are likely infiltrated so those they can not intimidate or flat out fire unjustly they likely find ways such as what happened to Vice-Admiral Mark A. G. Norman to get rid of decent Canadians and replace them with offensively sick islamic garbage.

One of the first things Andrew Scheer said in the House of Commons when he took leadership of the conservatives is that he was not in the House to discuss religion. This tells me that if Canadians are being slaughtered by muslims when their populations begin to rise, the conservative leader already announced that that he is not there to discuss religion which tells me that the conservatives will just ignore it because it has to do with discussing filthy religious garbage in the House of Commons.

Also MP Michelle Rempel also recently stated something like the conservatives are not going to address identity politics. Is this because the conservatives are all for forcing Canadians to have to lie for the LGBT or for islam or lose your job and be slandered to death because conservatives really couldn't give a rats derrière about Canadian citizens being abused for not lying for a bunch of compulsive obsessive liars?

Identity politics are garbage pushed by a bunch of compulsive obsessive liars who are also phonies claiming to identify as what they are not and will never be that need to be abolished because sick and filthy lies divide and abuse Canadians over sick and pathetic lies which are also further making a mockery of our governing. Why have justice and order when you can force lies through legislation for chaos and divide instead eh conservatives and who cares that we have a joker in BC claiming to be a Justice of the Peace lying to and slandering a man in court because that man refuses to lie for the LGBT (bravo to that man and a champion for standing against such sick and offensive rubbish) so the JP lied by claiming not lying for the LGBT is family violence. Not telling sick and offensive lies for a pack of phonies and liars is not any kind of violence what so ever. Words are not violence, this is absurd, mentally redundant, infuriating and the conservatives just don't care abut the well being and sanity of Canadians as well actual justice for the citizens of Canada?!!

I am honestly trying figure out who Canadians have to vote for and conservatives announcing they are going to avoid addressing important issues that need to be dealt with for the well being and sanity of Canadian citizens is a red flag and certainly does the opposite of winning my confidence as a citizen of Canada to get my vote.

May Canada's armed forces look out for the well being and safety of Canadian citizens instead of selfish interest groups through corrupted officials. This Vice-Admiral went through all of this just for an apology, seems pathetic and sickening. At least he got to clear his name in the process. Glad to see he appears to be cleared, we need good Canadians looking out for the well being and safety of Canadian citizens.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Norman_(RCN_officer)

the following is added for good measure.

1. Every single muslim on the planet is loyal to islam.

2. Islam deems violent hate crimes against non muslims as acceptable.

3. These violent hate crimes against non muslims escalate everywhere muslim populations begin to rise in modern day.

I never once claimed that all muslims physically commit the violence.

Now look at this Trojan horse "islam" where all muslims play their part

The muslims who do not actually commit the violent hate crimes against non muslims are the horse itself and inside the horse are those who commit the violent hate crimes against non muslims. You got to see it as a whole and how it is being used to understand what is really going on here. Again all muslims are loyal to islam so you think long and hard about that.

Even though this is what happens everywhere around the world where muslim populations begin to rise, traitors and tyrants are ignoring this fact deliberately and instead of having concern for the well being and safety of Canadian citizens, they tell Canadian citizens in their own deceptive way that there is no just cause for concern here as they force the muslim invasion with even open borders while having the nerve to lie to Canadians by telling Canadians you have a phobia, an irrational fear of being slaughtered for not being a muslim even though this is what happens to non muslims everywhere around the world where muslim populations begin to rise in modern day. A rational and genuine concern is not an irrational fear thus is the very factual evidence proving beyond any shadow of doubt that there is no such thing as an islamaphobe anywhere on Earth.

Religion is the scum of the Earth and everyone's enemy. It's time to criminalize the Trojan horse called "freedom of religion" permanently for the well being and sanity of current and future generations thus we can finally start believing in ourselves and one another with such sick and filthy lies out of the way thus no longer dividing us as such sick and filthy foundations of religious lies have already been doing to us for thousands of years, long before islam even got here.

The non contestable factual evidence proving that there is no such thing as a god or what muslims call allah (the very foundation of some religions) is as follows in a nut shell and keep in mind proof that religious claim that the lie allah or the lie god is intelligent is that they are all foolish enough to worship or pray to a factually proven lie thus is them acknowledging they claim that factually proven lie is intelligent to be able to understand prayer or worship. The factual evidence quoted in a nut shell:

"Nothingness is the absence of energy and matter hence there is nothing. Energy and matter are both physical. If someone tells you that there is anything that exists beyond the physical realm, they are lying because the fact remains that without the physical there is nothing. Not anything can go poof into existence out of nothingness, let alone develop an intelligence out of nothing, let alone be able to create with nothing because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which proves beyond any shadow of doubt that not anything with intelligence could ever be the creator of everything aka no such thing as a god ever existed."

All anyone obviously needs to do to prove what I share is not fact at all is simply share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. We do no even have to get to the develop intelligence out of nothingness part because not anyone will ever share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness and I know this because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

As long as religion exists there will always be war and divide because that is where the following and spreading of lies leads as thousands of years already proves. Those who encourage religion obviously do not want anything to do with peace, they want to keep the masses dumb and gullible because it assures war and divide.

That same factual evidence proves that the big bang theory as proof of origin is falsified, again look for my 4 minute 9 second video on youtube or bitchute about physicists lying.

My physical health is deteriorating but I'm still all in.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Minor oversight, he was removed by General Jonathan Holbert "Jon" Vance, not charged by General Jonathan Holbert "Jon" Vance but all else I shared stands
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Update: Once Minister of Canada's National defense and now Premier of Alberta, Jason Kenney says he offered information to Norman's lawyers to help case.

Cheers Premier.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Update: Previous attorney General, also a previous Minister of National Defense, Minister of Justice, Minister of Foreign Affairs Peter MacKay weighs in on his involvement and analysis etc. on Vice-Admiral Mark Norman trial.

Well spoken Peter MacKay.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

MPs Conservative Candice Bergin and Liberal David Lametti exchange words over the Vice-Admiral Mark Norman affair

Ask a question / make something else the issue, ask the same question / make something else the issue and Canadians are paying for this. Where is the justice? They think justice is forcing citizens to lie for one of their insignificant selfish interest groups or be slandered with having committed family violence. Where is the justice? This is a sick joke, a circus indeed.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just because you are under the chains of restriction from saying things Vice-Admiral Mark Norman ...

Doesn't mean I haven't taken the liberty to do such myself. No need to thank me, my pleasure.

The fight of your life': In a Postmedia exclusive, Mark Norman tells his side of the story

https://nationalpost.com/news/politi...e-of-the-story

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada