Thread: Bitch bitch bitch

1. #196 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,605 Times in 9,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    There's nothing wrong with that, you know.
    The thing is,personality 's change depending on the current strain.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

2. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

oh fuck I forgot I didn't even take white cinderella tonight. I took chemd

huh

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (05-10-2019)

4. #198 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You're a fucking liar. I always responded respectfully in non political threads. Care to recall music topics? Past food threads? I guess not, hypocrite.
    I assume this was directed at me, but I'm not sure. I kept you off the ban on Metal discussions, because normally Metal fans can look beyond to discuss music. The recipe discussion was also my first Jade's discussion. Your track record from Amazon spurred the decision, since Owl was taking part. The idea for recipe stuff was thrown around by Owl, and I decided to make the discussion. If you want to take part, and will behave, just ask though.

5. #199 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    I assume this was directed at me, but I'm not sure. I kept you off the ban on Metal discussions, because normally Metal fans can look beyond to discuss music. The recipe discussion was also my first Jade's discussion. Your track record from Amazon spurred the decision, since Owl was taking part. The idea for recipe stuff was thrown around by Owl, and I decided to make the discussion. If you want to take part, and will behave, just ask though.
    I've always remained civil on non political threads unless provoked, even back on Amazon.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

6. #200 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Some posters you don't need to bother checking anything they post. Like Volsrock, Legion, TDAK, Bobb, and ILA. Also if they throw down certain sites, you can just laugh. Havana is classic with that. How someone can get so pissy you won't debate fundie blogs, is beyond me. I think I'd be more likely to debate a blog about the Chupacabra.
    Let me say this loud and clear, you're a nasty obese cunt and I've absolutely no respect for you. I felt sorry for you at first but you soon dissuaded me of that opinion. I will further say that Earl is not a sock of mine, I don't do that shit. I leave that to obnoxious cunts like you!! I've been on this board for ten years and nobody, asides from you and that other cunt Althea, have ever said otherwise. I hope that's made the situation crystal clear enough for you and the other Amazonturds.
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 05-10-2019 at 05:05 AM.

7. #201 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No shit. I just asked management to take out the garbage. I now look forward to 51 anti-Owl threads to be started by Not-Chillin Buttyurt. Sheesh.
    Why don't you twats all fuck off to liberalforum.net? It's full of people like you!
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 05-10-2019 at 04:58 AM.

8. #202 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lying rules View Post
    yurt hated my guts a year ago but now we are best bros again. so... it could be more jades fault. or.... you just have to be a very high caliber individual (such as myself) to get back in yurts good graces, not everyone can live up to my standards though.
    Yurt is cool, except when he's not of course!!

9. #203 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Since Trump came on the scene,you've become much nastier!
    Like most Trump supporters!
    Who hasn't?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

10. #204 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,525 Times in 52,742 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Who hasn't?
    Aimee.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Aimée (05-10-2019), Phantasmal (05-10-2019), RB 60 (05-10-2019)

12. #205 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

In my own view, anyone who can tolerate me deserves praise, and anyone who can tolerate Havana Moon/earl is saintly. As to some of the other weirdoes on here, words fail me! The Good Lord himself must be running the place

13. The Following User Groans At iolo For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-10-2019)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to iolo For This Post:

15. #206 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

But to hear them tell it, *we* are the ones basing everything on emotions.

There are some good Righties here to discuss ideas with. They don't feel the need to endlessly parrot talking points or indulge in ad homs.
    That's true, but they still tend to dispute the facts which logically lead to liberal policy.

The right wants to consider what is best for self. The left wants to consider what is best for society.

The right wants everyone to be on their own. If disadvantaged, blame the individual for not climbing out of that.

The left recognizes the fact that we live in society, wants to improve society. When society is lifted, all benefit.

It's like the right wants to pretend we don't live in a society.

Except we do.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

16. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-10-2019)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

18. #207 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Basically, the way I see it, the left cares about other people. The right only cares about self.

That's really it.

If you can take care of yourself the right is fine with you.

If you can't, then it's your fault and the right absolutely does not want to help you. It doesn't matter how you ended up like that, they are going to blame you. Even if you were born into a bad situation, it's your fault and the right doesn't want to help. They just don't believe in having any kind of social safety net.

And that makes no sense to me.

Look at the ultimate result of that idea.

If there was no help for the disadvantaged, and no minimum wage, nothing but the capitalist free market, well then we would have all these destitute poor people who live in shanty towns near the dump, at the edge of town, where ever, it would be like a breeding ground for terrible disease and crime. And the right's answer to that would be more cops and walls and prisons. And the problem with that would be paying for it all.

It's like, if you don't want to set up and pay for a really good education system (which we do not have) then you have to pay for prisons.

You're not getting out of paying significant taxes, that's all there is to it. The thing to do is just accept it and move on.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

19. #208 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Basically, the way I see it, the left cares about other people. The right only cares about self.

That's really it.

If you can take care of yourself the right is fine with you.

If you can't, then it's your fault and the right absolutely does not want to help you. It doesn't matter how you ended up like that, they are going to blame you. Even if you were born into a bad situation, it's your fault and the right doesn't want to help. They just don't believe in having any kind of social safety net.

And that makes no sense to me.

Look at the ultimate result of that idea.

If there was no help for the disadvantaged, and no minimum wage, nothing but the capitalist free market, well then we would have all these destitute poor people who live in shanty towns near the dump, at the edge of town, where ever, it would be like a breeding ground for terrible disease and crime. And the right's answer to that would be more cops and walls and prisons. And the problem with that would be paying for it all.

It's like, if you don't want to set up and pay for a really good education system (which we do not have) then you have to pay for prisons.

You're not getting out of paying significant taxes, that's all there is to it. The thing to do is just accept it and move on.
    FWIW, you are creating straw men about positions that others hold. Nothing wrong with disagreeing with the positions of others but when you resort to lying about them...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (05-11-2019), Life is Golden (05-10-2019)

21. #209 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

I am sorry, but I have been singing the title to this thread to this song:

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aimée For This Post:

Cypress (05-23-2019), ThatOwlWoman (05-10-2019)

23. #210 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,525 Times in 52,742 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    It's like the right wants to pretend we don't live in a society.

Except we do.
    They are members of the Cult of the Individualist. It permeates and poisons our culture. It's the "I got mine so fuck you and get your hands off" mentality. It's the "I managed to get an education and job w/o help so why don't YOU?" myth. It's the blinders that doesn't allow them to see that everything we have today -- highways/bridges/roads, clean water delivery systems, the electric grid, decent food that is (mostly) free of contaminants, public schools, public universities, museums, libraries, public health departments, police & fire and EMS personnel -- was paid for by those who came before us. We were wiser back then. We knew that it takes all of us to accomplish and maintain a civilization and society with a high standard of living.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (05-10-2019), PoliTalker (05-22-2019)