Thread: Russian Troll Talks

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

Default A Troll's Anguish

America America please please America!

Soon we will have no work, you will put trolls out of work. Trolling is what we do, we call it work. But now you do our work, is that maybe our fault, did we set this fire not knowing what would happen? Republicans could have basked in our success, we helped elect Trump, we made Hillary imaginary, Red America followed and cheered our accusations and falsehoods: Murders email deep state health and Benghazi, it was great material. Fox and Friends followed along, repeated the nonsense, even Comey helped.

But now now now, we didn't train Rudy or AG Barr, who gave them licence to troll, to replace us, who? We admit Parscale and others in Trump's camp could be a members of our team, but Rudy is too much of a gem, he says anything and defends anything. Even we trolls cannot keep up, he goes all over, on Fox especially and says nothing true, nothing but repeats it. When did Fox media become an American Pravda, they copied our state propaganda machine, not fair.

Imagine for a moment how Hillary's email confused all, we worked magic and Trump repeated it over and over again. There was nothing there, an empty bag and yet we sowed doubt suspicion and they followed and they cheered. Tribes are so easily led, we laughed and made claims out of thin air, but now Graham Meadows Jordan Goodlatte Limbaugh Nunes McConnell et al do our work. They don't even give us credit. That's a joke of course.

Republicans and the 'conservative deep state, aka dark money' you've taken our jobs. 'Alternative facts', made up narratives, hidden conspiracies, Ukraine which we actually started, dominate today, and the numerous so called conservative networks and media sources will soon control America's alternative fact assembly line. We know we know - we helped you, now you ignore us and make even us look ineffective. Oh well there is always Europe....

PS Last thought, Impeachment doesn't matter now, too many Americans simply follow and there is enough Republican and conservative media to make the earth flat again. We know, we do that sort of stuff.

Editor's note: It is unclear whether these are the words of a Russian troll or if some wit is having fun at our expense but the words ring true in America today. That is a sad fact.
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default He's Back

Did you miss me, we've been busy as you must know by now. Social media is a great tool for confirmation and deception. Love your elections, the back and forth, the accusations, the exaggerations, the finger pointing. Great theater as some call it. Of course we are usually assigned one preference, but this time we have two. One our last accomplishment the other a foil. Slowly your system of government and democratic law is being whittled down, made more autocratic. Our benefactor's goal. Maybe it was always like that. Hmm. But this 'deep state' fiction and the fearful republican sycophants, government welfare recipients really, are a big help. Nunes, McConnell, and Graham ET AL are great. Add Fox media and soon we'll be out of a job. Joking. But they help lots, kinda un-American don't you think? And democrats still think voters think, imagine that huh. Democrats think bold ideas are important still. Human social progress died long ago. Money and privilege did that. Oh well, gotta get back to work, but we do wish that rich guy would cease his ads, they don't help our cause speaking frankly. We can only work our magic so many Stay home again election day. Nока

Editor Note: We cannot confirm the authenticity of above but it rings true today.

"Evil when we are in its power is not felt as evil, but as necessity." Simone Weil
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is getting harder and harder now even the republicans know the truth but let's keep this away from the American conservatives, they're the best.

'Senator Burr, speaking for the full committee noted:''

"One of the ICA's (Intelligence Community Assessment) most important conclusions was that Russia's aggressive interference efforts should be considered 'the new normal.' That warning has been borne out by the events of the last three years, as Russia and its imitators increasingly use information warfare to sow societal chaos and discord. With the 2020 presidential election approaching, it's more important than ever that we remain vigilant against the threat of interference from hostile foreign actors.""

https://www.salon.com/2020/05/02/wha...ump_partner-2/

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

'Internal Russian Troll Memo' - Not for distribution.

RT has to congratulate AG Barr, he would make a splendid Putin aide. We are learning from him. A guilty plea is not a guilty plea because the question was not a question. Great stuff. How Orwellian is that we ask. Yes, we do read Orwell just in case you wondered. Trump has a genuine consigliere. Yep, we watch your movies too. Justice is now just a happy coincidence in the Trump administration not a goal of law. Who would have thought one presidential win, which we helped, would turn America into a place where law and order became whatever power and privilege decided. Mueller was too tactful, too honest, that old adage, you know the one doesn't fit when reality is controlled. Now the good guys are the bad guys. I wish I could say our job was done, but America still has elections. We have to work on that comrades. Khoroshego dnya fellow trolls.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello folks, as another election cycle begins, we ponder the fact our boy Donnie could lose. But but, his tough guy stance and holding the Bible may win over Americans again. Rural Americans live in a bubble and all that enters is church, guns, abortion, and racism. Racism is the troublesome one for it is supposed to be non-existent. You can't explain away the obvious. Will the wall once again be the gift it was in sixteen, hard to tell for Trump's failure with COVID-19 may overshadow the useless wall metaphor for safety. Children in cages are troublesome too but thankfully Christian voters favor unborn children. We will continue our work and we must thank all the Americans who support our guy too.

PS advice to follow concerning election year trolls.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Phantasmal (07-27-2020)

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Rural Americans live in a bubble and all that enters is church, guns, abortion, and racism
    racist screed

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    'Internal Russian Troll Memo' - Not for distribution.

RT has to congratulate AG Barr, he would make a splendid Putin aide. We are learning from him. A guilty plea is not a guilty plea because the question was not a question. Great stuff. How Orwellian is that we ask. Yes, we do read Orwell just in case you wondered. Trump has a genuine consigliere. Yep, we watch your movies too. Justice is now just a happy coincidence in the Trump administration not a goal of law. Who would have thought one presidential win, which we helped, would turn America into a place where law and order became whatever power and privilege decided. Mueller was too tactful, too honest, that old adage, you know the one doesn't fit when reality is controlled. Now the good guys are the bad guys. I wish I could say our job was done, but America still has elections. We have to work on that comrades. Khoroshego dnya fellow trolls.
    ROFL
    Mueller was a doddering fool who couldn't even back up "Russian Interference" from the Internet Research Agency
    as a Kremlin Op.
    Mueller’s Own Report Undercuts Its Core Russia-Meddling Claims
    https://www.realclearinvestigations....ng_claims.html
    ~~

I don't speak Russian so I have no idea what that means -but i know i'm sick of seeing Russian memes
    from Russiaphobia postings who think invoking "Putin" in their comments makes everything sinister

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    ROFL
    Mueller was a doddering fool who couldn't even back up "Russian Interference" from the Internet Research Agency
    as a Kremlin Op.
    Mueller’s Own Report Undercuts Its Core Russia-Meddling Claims
    https://www.realclearinvestigations....ng_claims.html
    ~~

I don't speak Russian so I have no idea what that means -but i know i'm sick of seeing Russian memes
    from Russiaphobia postings who think invoking "Putin" in their comments makes everything sinister

Senate Republicans Contradict Trump on Russian Interference

In what amounts to a sharp rebuke to President Donald Trump’s views on the subject, the Republican-chaired Senate Intelligence Committee released a 158-page report on Tuesday, concluding that Russian President Vladimir Putin did interfere in the 2016 election, with the aim of denigrating Hillary Clinton and boosting Trump’s chances of winnin

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...mp-russia.html

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

midcan5 (08-20-2020), Phantasmal (07-27-2020)

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post

Senate Republicans Contradict Trump on Russian Interference

In what amounts to a sharp rebuke to President Donald Trump’s views on the subject, the Republican-chaired Senate Intelligence Committee released a 158-page report on Tuesday, concluding that Russian President Vladimir Putin did interfere in the 2016 election, with the aim of denigrating Hillary Clinton and boosting Trump’s chances of winnin

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...mp-russia.html
    your link doesn't work we all know the intelligence agencies and their "oversight" by spineless DC Gangs of 8

Then the little matter of the Russian Hoax -a systemic coordinated attempt to spy and indict Trump officials
    (making a Trump POTUS powerless)
    so unless you have something new???

I do..

Judiciary Committee Releases Declassified Documents that Substantially Undercut Steele Dossier,
    Page FISA Warrants

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/pre...-fisa-warrants
    Kissinger: “demonization of Vladimir Putin is not a policy; it is an alibi for the absence of one.”
    ________

Cold War 2.0 Russia hysteria is turning people’s brains into guacamole.
    We’ve got to find a way to snap out of the propaganda trance
    ________

Buddha: "trust the person who seeks truth and mistrust the person who claims he has found it "
    1.2.3.4.5.6.7. All Good Children Go to Heaven

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The dossier was a critical document to justify a FISA warrant against Mr. Page and this DOJ memo clearly indicates that the reliability of the dossier was completely destroyed after the interview with the primary sub-source in January 2017. Those who knew or should have known of this development and
    continued to pursue a FISA warrant against Mr. Page anyway are in deep legal jeopardy in my view.

“Secondly, the comments of Peter Strzok regarding the February 14 New York Times article are devastating in that they are an admission that there was no reliable evidence that anyone from the Trump Campaign was working with Russian Intelligence Agencies in any form.

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    The dossier was a critical document to justify a FISA warrant against Mr. Page and this DOJ memo clearly indicates that the reliability of the dossier was completely destroyed after the interview with the primary sub-source in January 2017. Those who knew or should have known of this development and
    continued to pursue a FISA warrant against Mr. Page anyway are in deep legal jeopardy in my view.

“Secondly, the comments of Peter Strzok regarding the February 14 New York Times article are devastating in that they are an admission that there was no reliable evidence that anyone from the Trump Campaign was working with Russian Intelligence Agencies in any form.
    More deflection, distracting, and lying.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

midcan5 (08-20-2020)

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    More deflection, distracting, and lying.
    Kissinger: “demonization of Vladimir Putin is not a policy; it is an alibi for the absence of one.”
    ________

Cold War 2.0 Russia hysteria is turning people’s brains into guacamole.
    We’ve got to find a way to snap out of the propaganda trance
    ________

Buddha: "trust the person who seeks truth and mistrust the person who claims he has found it "
    1.2.3.4.5.6.7. All Good Children Go to Heaven

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

We trolls want to thank Fox, OAN, Breitbart, Evangelicals, and the numerous election year trolls who are working hard to elect Donald John Trump so we can continue the diminishing of the American republic and its democratic institutions. Keep up the fight so America too will be an authoritarian state, Pres Trump and many republicans are doing their best, but they need our help too. How about the postmaster general, can we give a big cheer. Who needs actual mail when we trolls create information and complex distortions of facts. And AG Barr is fantastic, he'd make day night and the republicans would cheer. Exculpatory explanations and finessed finger pointing is a great great talent. Barr gets an 'A' plus.

We also want to make sure our faithful trolls stay away from news sources that are not in line with our mission. But we want to share one piece that demonstrates how strong our work has become and so prevalent worldwide. Keep up the divisive chatter and the confused reporting and we'll have another four years of mayhem and the further breakdown of American power and prestige.

The power of our work and chatter.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/08/15...stern-liberal/

Make sure this is not distributed.

'US Senate report goes beyond Mueller to lay bare Trump campaign's Russia links'

'Bipartisan intelligence panel says that Russian who worked on Trump’s 2016 bid was career spy, amid a stunning range of contacts'

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ussia-campaign

Editors Note: We cannot confirm the authenticity of this thread and comments, but we share them in the interests of thoughtful citizens of the world.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

Tranquillus in Exile (08-20-2020)

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"Russian trolls are relying on Trump quotes and tweets for disinformation campaigns, saving them from making up the content themselves like they did in the 2016 elections"

Blin! American media give us some credit, true you elected him and he is a gift that keeps on giving. We trolls admit though we thought your nation smarter, more educated, we were wrong. Trump loves the uneducated and your nation appears full. Makes our job easier but a lack of education has its problems too as qanon demonstrates. Even we can't top their craziness. Oh well, back to work. Dasvidaniya

https://www.businessinsider.com/russ...mpaigns-2020-9

"Never despair, but if you do, work on in despair." Edmund Burke

Editor Note: We cannot confirm authenticity of RT but it doesn't matter does it.

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump is a russian troll