Thread: Righties Only

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Default Righties Only

The week (7/9/18) saw the alternative media document nearly 300 incidents of violence against loyal U.S. citizens that have been perpetrated by Democrats and the domestic terrorists that the party and its financial supporters keep on their payrolls. The Americans they are abusing and attacking – even those using concealed carry — have so far held their fire and sucked up the pain, trying to give Trump time to forever eliminate their violent tormentors.

American patriots have so far, praise God, been remarkably disciplined in not responding to tyranny and violence with violence. For now they must remain so, armed but steady. But the time for such patience is fast slipping away. If Trump does not act soon to erase the above noted tyranny and tyrants, the armed citizenry must step in and eliminate them.

It is, of course, far better if Trump does so, and I pray and believe he will. That said, the sheer, nay, utter joy and satisfaction to be derived from beholding great piles of dead U.S.-citizen tyrants is not one that will be missed if Trump does not soon do the necessary to save the republic.

[His hit list includes the entire MSM and two former Presidents.]

https://www.richardcyoung.com/politi...-will-all-hang

The author, Michael Scheuer, isn't just any old nutjob. He is an ex-CIA officer, and has been an adjunct professor at the Center for Peace and Security Studies, Georgetown University.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Would slaughtering the Democrats be a smart move for Trump? He could say it's to make America great again. If he does it right, he might even get a majority next time. What do you think?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    The week (7/9/18) saw the alternative media document nearly 300 incidents of violence against loyal U.S. citizens that have been perpetrated by Democrats and the domestic terrorists that the party and its financial supporters keep on their payrolls. The Americans they are abusing and attacking – even those using concealed carry — have so far held their fire and sucked up the pain, trying to give Trump time to forever eliminate their violent tormentors.

American patriots have so far, praise God, been remarkably disciplined in not responding to tyranny and violence with violence. For now they must remain so, armed but steady. But the time for such patience is fast slipping away. If Trump does not act soon to erase the above noted tyranny and tyrants, the armed citizenry must step in and eliminate them.

It is, of course, far better if Trump does so, and I pray and believe he will. That said, the sheer, nay, utter joy and satisfaction to be derived from beholding great piles of dead U.S.-citizen tyrants is not one that will be missed if Trump does not soon do the necessary to save the republic.

[His hit list includes the entire MSM and two former Presidents.]

https://www.richardcyoung.com/politi...-will-all-hang

The author, Michael Scheuer, isn't just any old nutjob. He is an ex-CIA officer, and has been an adjunct professor at the Center for Peace and Security Studies, Georgetown University.
    Have you considered going back to meth rehab?

I understand the 10th time's a charm.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Have you considered going back to meth rehab?

I understand the 10th time's a charm.
    Who, me? You think I believe this stuff?

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Who, me? You think I believe this stuff?
    Oh, in that case, I apologize. I misread that you supported those sentiments.

My bad

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

Tranquillus in Exile (05-03-2019)