Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You MORON!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talking You MORON!

Now that I see it in print, blackascoal, I apologize, for calling you a "MORON!"
    What I SHOULD have called you is, "You Logically-Challenged, Keith "Bathtub Boy" Olbermann-Brainwashed SHEEP!", but that was too long.

I am always Fascinated, yet Saddened, to see a substantial percentage of Americans (Liberal Sheep, following the Media and Washington Democrat Shepherds), that seemingly have NO Cognitive Skills, when it comes to Politics, Pres. Bush, especially. They are CONTENT, to just let the obviously Liberallly Left-Positioned Media "journalists", on networks like MESS-NBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, and CBS TELL THEM WHAT TO THINK, instead of FINDING OUT for THEMSELVES. Blackascoal, at the bottom, gives an EXCELLENT Example, and Depiction of this, when he RETELLS the TALE, repeated ad nauseum, by Olbermann, and other Network Hack Losers, who FAILED at Protesting in the 60's, they didnt get their way, so they became Leftist Mouthpieces, in the Guise of "Journalists".

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bravo
    Well bac, being the political hack you are, I can understand that you must blame Bush for just about everything you can....no doubt you can find an ally somewhere that will help you blame Bush and Iraq war for just anything that happens in the entire world....
    But just to educate you...just FYI...I'll let you in on the REAL reason...even though I know you will continue to be an ignorant hack....that being the role of liberal Dims.

As gratifying as it is to point fingers elsewhere, the mirror is the main place to look for the reasons that oil prices are hovering around $125 a barrel. The nation decided to let the laws of supply and demand work. It was rewarded with two decades of low prices that led to larger cars, bigger homes and longer commutes. Meanwhile, with the Cold War's end, Third World countries suddenly saw the benefits of capitalism, fueling robust growth in places such as China and India. As in the West, oil fuels that growth, first for industry, then for consumers who, naturally enough, use rising incomes to buy cars. That trend more than anything else is behind rising prices. And it has just begun.

http://tinyurl.com/54jjar

blackascoal:
    It's not rocket science .. and I am forever amazed by the total lack of basic cognitive skills in people who make your argument.

It's real simple.

Before war price equals X

Iraq is attacked, price no longer equals X and continues on a fast meteroic rise.

It doesn't take high school genius to interpret this ...

Blackascoal makes the mistake of a 9th-grade student, studying Causality, which is the study of Cause and Effect, or studying Logic and Reason, a subject taught too infrequently, one of the CAUSES of Ultra-Left Liberalism. He says:
    "Before war price equals X"
    "Iraq is attacked, price no longer equals X and continues on a fast meteroic rise."

"It doesn't take high school genius to interpret this ..."
    No, BAC, it takes a High School DROPOUT. Following YOUR Logic, Cause X = Effect Y,
    I can state:
    #1.) Every person, who has ever died of Cancer, has eaten Bread, and has drank Water. Therefore, Bread and Water causes CANCER. #2) Every person, who has ever been in a car accident, has handled paper money. Therefore, Handling Paper Money Causes CAR ACCIDENTS.

See how Great your Logic works, now, blackascoal?

"THIS man is NOT FIT, to be President of these United States. He has CANT STRING 3 WORDS TOGETHER, WITHOUT A TELEPROMPTER! The Empty Suit, the Product of the MOST CORRUPT Political Machine in America, the Chicago Daley Democrat Machine, has TOO MANY ASSOCIATIONS WITH UNSAVORY CHARACTERS, RACE-HATERS AND TERRORISTS WHO BOMB THE PENTAGON, THE CAPITOL, NYPD HEADQUARTERS."

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Jollie, in the future when targeting one poster please put it in the title so some of us will not waste time on it. Thank you.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    Jollie, in the future when targeting one poster please put it in the title so some of us will not waste time on it. Thank you.
    And he’s not really marketing this one very well. I like the ones he maniacally marks as “MY BEST YET!”.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Darla, the fact that you NOTICE those kinds of things, it gives me a Big Smile, and........also........I'm deeply touched, by the fact that you're such a fan........BTW, I'm starting my own Groupie Fan Club! Further Details to come! Stay Tuned!
    "THIS man is NOT FIT, to be President of these United States. He has CANT STRING 3 WORDS TOGETHER, WITHOUT A TELEPROMPTER! The Empty Suit, the Product of the MOST CORRUPT Political Machine in America, the Chicago Daley Democrat Machine, has TOO MANY ASSOCIATIONS WITH UNSAVORY CHARACTERS, RACE-HATERS AND TERRORISTS WHO BOMB THE PENTAGON, THE CAPITOL, NYPD HEADQUARTERS."

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Blog Entries

Anybody have any ideas as to what I can do to get rid of this @$$ boil that I have? Its really festering. I named it Jollie.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hmm just turn on hannity or coulter and it should be sucked into the TV set.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hey Tiana, I bet you'll NEVER GUESS, what I named "Tiana", Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!!

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You mean teenyiana ?

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LadyT View Post
    Anybody have any ideas as to what I can do to get rid of this @$$ boil that I have? Its really festering. I named it Jollie.
    You can burn it out with a hot poker...
    You Are Not So Smart Podcast - A celebration of Self-Delusion

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You mean teenyiana ?
    LMAO.

USC +15

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDave View Post
    You can burn it out with a hot poker...
    Ugh, I'd rather read an entire Jolli post.

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LadyT View Post
    Ugh, I'd rather read an entire Jolli post.
    I don't doubt that, that could really do some damage. Might seal you up for good.
    You Are Not So Smart Podcast - A celebration of Self-Delusion

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jollie View Post
    Now that I see it in print, blackascoal, I apologize, for calling you a "MORON!"
    What I SHOULD have called you is, "You Logically-Challenged, Keith "Bathtub Boy" Olbermann-Brainwashed SHEEP!", but that was too long.

I am always Fascinated, yet Saddened, to see a substantial percentage of Americans (Liberal Sheep, following the Media and Washington Democrat Shepherds), that seemingly have NO Cognitive Skills, when it comes to Politics, Pres. Bush, especially. They are CONTENT, to just let the obviously Liberallly Left-Positioned Media "journalists", on networks like MESS-NBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, and CBS TELL THEM WHAT TO THINK, instead of FINDING OUT for THEMSELVES. Blackascoal, at the bottom, gives an EXCELLENT Example, and Depiction of this, when he RETELLS the TALE, repeated ad nauseum, by Olbermann, and other Network Hack Losers, who FAILED at Protesting in the 60's, they didnt get their way, so they became Leftist Mouthpieces, in the Guise of "Journalists".

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bravo
    Well bac, being the political hack you are, I can understand that you must blame Bush for just about everything you can....no doubt you can find an ally somewhere that will help you blame Bush and Iraq war for just anything that happens in the entire world....
    But just to educate you...just FYI...I'll let you in on the REAL reason...even though I know you will continue to be an ignorant hack....that being the role of liberal Dims.

As gratifying as it is to point fingers elsewhere, the mirror is the main place to look for the reasons that oil prices are hovering around $125 a barrel. The nation decided to let the laws of supply and demand work. It was rewarded with two decades of low prices that led to larger cars, bigger homes and longer commutes. Meanwhile, with the Cold War's end, Third World countries suddenly saw the benefits of capitalism, fueling robust growth in places such as China and India. As in the West, oil fuels that growth, first for industry, then for consumers who, naturally enough, use rising incomes to buy cars. That trend more than anything else is behind rising prices. And it has just begun.

http://tinyurl.com/54jjar

blackascoal:
    It's not rocket science .. and I am forever amazed by the total lack of basic cognitive skills in people who make your argument.

It's real simple.

Before war price equals X

Iraq is attacked, price no longer equals X and continues on a fast meteroic rise.

It doesn't take high school genius to interpret this ...

Blackascoal makes the mistake of a 9th-grade student, studying Causality, which is the study of Cause and Effect, or studying Logic and Reason, a subject taught too infrequently, one of the CAUSES of Ultra-Left Liberalism. He says:
    "Before war price equals X"
    "Iraq is attacked, price no longer equals X and continues on a fast meteroic rise."

"It doesn't take high school genius to interpret this ..."
    No, BAC, it takes a High School DROPOUT. Following YOUR Logic, Cause X = Effect Y,
    I can state:
    #1.) Every person, who has ever died of Cancer, has eaten Bread, and has drank Water. Therefore, Bread and Water causes CANCER. #2) Every person, who has ever been in a car accident, has handled paper money. Therefore, Handling Paper Money Causes CAR ACCIDENTS.

See how Great your Logic works, now, blackascoal?

Aye yi yi, the lefty fools have all developed mad cow disease in RJS’ absence. Is this the lefty Superfreak? It would not surprise me, you sound like him? I bet he changed his name in embarrassment after getting a RJS skewering the likes of which few have ever had administered? And then started smoking heroin, the blue angel, smackola, among other names? How the mighty have fallen, you look like a real fool now Superfreak, you thought you would fool me?
    Yes, worms and sycophants, AnglScarlett has spoken, do not all writhe before me at once.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

This thread demonstrates the typical myopia of wingnuts for Bush, it says nothing except that everyone else is to blame. Bush the business major was going to be good for the economy, you remember that BS.

A Weak Dollar, Bad Fed Policies and Hedge Fund Speculators

Why Oil Prices Are So High

By Paul Craig Roberts

"How to explain the oil price? Why is it so high? Are we running out? Are supplies disrupted, or is the high price a reflection of oil company greed or OPEC greed. Are Chavez and the Saudis conspiring against us?

In my opinion, the two biggest factors in oil’s high price are the weakness in the US dollar’s exchange value and the liquidity that the Federal Reserve is pumping out."

http://www.counterpunch.org/roberts06112008.html
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Why....?

What difference would it make no matter who posts what from the right side your response is 99% Bush did it!