Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kellyanne Conway: ‘The Harassment of Bill Barr and the Disrespect Is Completely Disgr

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Kellyanne Conway: ‘The Harassment of Bill Barr and the Disrespect Is Completely Disgr

Indeed it is disgraceful.

"Tuesday on Fox News Channel, Kellyanne Conway, counselor to President Donald Trump, called out Democrats for their “harassment” of Attorney General William Barr.

Conway said, “He is certainly testifying to the Senate, so it’s not like he’s afraid to answer questions under oath. But the harassment of Bill Barr and the disrespect is completely disgraceful to this man who spent his career in public service and in private law practice. No less of a soul than Joe Biden voted for Bill Barr’s confirmation for Attorney General the first time around. And I think people are just mad at Bob Mueller and his investigators for not getting the President in an interview, for shutting down the investigation before those who felt like they should produce the goods got it. So they’re taking this out on Bill Barr, but I’ll leave it to him. I think it’s outrageous, the way they want to play the system.”

She added, “And let me just say this about Jerry Nadler. I just read an interview in the last few minutes where he is saying they can arrest people or fine them up to $20,000 a day for not complying with subpoenas to appear. Are we actually going to do that with Chuck and Nancy coming over to talk about infrastructure? Are we actually dangling arrests of innocent citizens for not complying with subpoenas? I think Congress needs to calm down a little bit on this.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...y-disgraceful/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Darth Omar (05-01-2019), Truth Detector (05-01-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post

"Tuesday on Fox News Channel, Kellyanne Conway, counselor to President Donald Trump, called out Democrats for their “harassment” of Attorney General William Barr.

Conway said, “He is certainly testifying to the Senate, so it’s not like he’s afraid to answer questions under oath. But the harassment of Bill Barr and the disrespect is completely disgraceful to this man who spent his career in public service and in private law practice. No less of a soul than Joe Biden voted for Bill Barr’s confirmation for Attorney General the first time around. And I think people are just mad at Bob Mueller and his investigators for not getting the President in an interview, for shutting down the investigation before those who felt like they should produce the goods got it. So they’re taking this out on Bill Barr, but I’ll leave it to him. I think it’s outrageous, the way they want to play the system.”

She added, “And let me just say this about Jerry Nadler. I just read an interview in the last few minutes where he is saying they can arrest people or fine them up to $20,000 a day for not complying with subpoenas to appear. Are we actually going to do that with Chuck and Nancy coming over to talk about infrastructure? Are we actually dangling arrests of innocent citizens for not complying with subpoenas? I think Congress needs to calm down a little bit on this.”

LOL! Figures you'd take the word of a pathologically dishonest gutter-whore like her w/out question like a good doggie.

She must remind you of your mother.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

domer76 (05-01-2019), evince (05-01-2019), Guno צְבִי (05-01-2019), kudzu (05-01-2019), signalmankenneth (05-01-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    LOL! Figures you'd take the word of a pathologically dishonest gutter-whore like her w/out question like a good doggie.

She must remind you of your mother.
    She would defend the devil himself.. Look at her salary.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (05-01-2019), christiefan915 (05-07-2019), evince (05-01-2019), Phantasmal (05-01-2019)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

8. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Mason Michaels (05-01-2019)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Kellyanne, the arbiter of decency? Hell her own husband doesn't believe that!!! Or certainly NOT having to do with her JOB or her BOSS.

Who are you trying to snow?
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Her salary sucks for people of her ILK. She is a partisan and she wants to stay in her REP consulting biz after his GIG is up. Remember she was CRUZ PAC! She ran 2 for CRUZ. The nexus of the now dissolved MERCER, Cambridge Analytica. She's just getting started.

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

It is despicable and repugnant. But, the Party of the Jackass obviously has a goal to burn their house down.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LOWCharacterAssHOLE View Post
    LOL! Figures you'd take the word of a pathologically dishonest gutter-whore like her me w/out question like a good doggie.
    No one would be dumb enough to take your word on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by LOWCharacterAssHOLE View Post
    She must remind you of my your mother.
    I am sure you didn't have a mommy.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Not an argument. I do wish you liars had a modicum of character.

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Grassley is back on CLINTON. Except FUSION was hired originally by REP OPPO, started to get SHIT on Trump.

Who sold it to Hillary after they were finished? I still don't. Cruz, Jeb, Never Trumpers, or FUSION, itself, I still haven't heard?

Anyone know? Factually.

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Grassley is back on CLINTON. Except FUSION was hired originally by REP OPPO, started to get SHIT on Trump.
    It is a great question; if you are investigating Russian collusion and interference, why ignore the Steele Dossier which is what started the whole ball rolling on this HOAX?

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,608 Times in 9,279 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Who the fuck listens to Kelly Anne?
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

domer76 (05-01-2019), kudzu (05-01-2019)

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Who the fuck listens to Kelly Anne?
    LAME and STUPID; cry harder you dumb hack.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Despicable, the way some of these goof balls like Jabba the Nadler are carrying on.

Hopefully voters will make them pay.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Too funny, now the Democrats are picking on Barr, the guy is a 100% political hack, Trump picked Barr for a reason, not because of he is a legal eagle, but rather because he was his Roy Cohn, he is there purposely to cover Trump's back

And now Conway, another Trump lackey, expects everyone to accept Barr as if he was a real AG, as I said, too funny, Kelly Ann ought to talk to her boss on the way he treats other people