Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I think it has been AG Barr that has been blowing smoke. (but then, you know that)
    You don't "think" JackOff
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    Barr agrees to testify, and Nadler is threatening a subpoena?
    when did Barr agree to testify ya dumbass?

wow

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    why is your hero Barr such a pussy, comrade pussy?

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    when did Barr agree to testify ya dumbass?

wow
    get a clue. before Nadler went batshit

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    get a clue. before Nadler went batshit
    so Barr is scared to death of Nadler?

do tell

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

CNN's Toobin & Mudd say, "I would tell Jerry Nadler to pound sand."

Amazing! I finally agree with CNN on something. I've been saying the same thing...let Senate Dems do their OWN homework,
    it's THEIR job to know what to do and say and ask in these oversight committees!

CNN’s Phil Mudd knocked Democrats today for “overreaching” following a dispute with AG Bill Barr that resulted in him deciding not to appear before a House committee tomorrow.

Barr testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee today, but has opted not to testify before the House Judiciary Committee.

Per CBS News:

Barr, who Democrats have accused of protecting the president, wanted to be questioned only by lawmakers on the committee — not by their staff and lawyers. But on Wednesday, the House panel, by a party-line vote, approved an extra hour of questioning by both lawmakers on the committee and their counsel.

CNN’s Jeffrey Toobin said late this afternoon this is “a real lesson in the powerlessness of the House Democrats.”

Whatever they do, he argued, won’t make a difference, and “this just shows that if the Trump White House and the Trump Administration want to tell the Democrats who now run the House of Representatives to go pound sand, they’re going to have to go pound sand.”

Minutes later, CNN analyst Phil Mudd said that’s exactly what Barr should be doing:

“Let me be a bit snitty here. If I were [Bill] Barr, I would tell Jerry Nadler to pound sand. I would tell him to hit the road. Let me give you a couple of reasons why. Biggest hearing you might have in your entire chairmanship, you can’t bother, you’re too lazy to learn the portfolio well enough to ask your own questions? And your members don’t have the discipline not to sit here and speak without asking questions? Really? And my second question. Who was elected by the American people to oversee the Department of Justice in the most important investigation they have. Was it the members or was it some lawyer that you want to set up Barr with? This is a set-up. I think it’s petty and I think the Democrats are overreaching. If I were Barr I’d say I’m going to get martinis, have a good time. Have an empty chair. I’m not going.”

https://www.mediaite.com/uncategoriz...to-pound-sand/
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    CNN's Toobin & Mudd say, "I would tell Jerry Nadler to pound sand."

Amazing! I finally agree with CNN on something. I've been saying the same thing...let Senate Dems do their OWN homework,
    it's THEIR job to know what to do and say and ask in these oversight committees!

CNN’s Phil Mudd knocked Democrats today for “overreaching” following a dispute with AG Bill Barr that resulted in him deciding not to appear before a House committee tomorrow.

Barr testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee today, but has opted not to testify before the House Judiciary Committee.

Per CBS News:

Barr, who Democrats have accused of protecting the president, wanted to be questioned only by lawmakers on the committee — not by their staff and lawyers. But on Wednesday, the House panel, by a party-line vote, approved an extra hour of questioning by both lawmakers on the committee and their counsel.

CNN’s Jeffrey Toobin said late this afternoon this is “a real lesson in the powerlessness of the House Democrats.”

Whatever they do, he argued, won’t make a difference, and “this just shows that if the Trump White House and the Trump Administration want to tell the Democrats who now run the House of Representatives to go pound sand, they’re going to have to go pound sand.”

Minutes later, CNN analyst Phil Mudd said that’s exactly what Barr should be doing:

“Let me be a bit snitty here. If I were [Bill] Barr, I would tell Jerry Nadler to pound sand. I would tell him to hit the road. Let me give you a couple of reasons why. Biggest hearing you might have in your entire chairmanship, you can’t bother, you’re too lazy to learn the portfolio well enough to ask your own questions? And your members don’t have the discipline not to sit here and speak without asking questions? Really? And my second question. Who was elected by the American people to oversee the Department of Justice in the most important investigation they have. Was it the members or was it some lawyer that you want to set up Barr with? This is a set-up. I think it’s petty and I think the Democrats are overreaching. If I were Barr I’d say I’m going to get martinis, have a good time. Have an empty chair. I’m not going.”

https://www.mediaite.com/uncategoriz...to-pound-sand/
    and yet you can't deny Barr is a world class pussy