Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 64

Thread: How Pete Buttigieg's Support Is Manufactured

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    19,466
    Thanks
    526
    Thanked 3,463 Times in 2,768 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 1,325 Times in 1,212 Posts

    Default How Pete Buttigieg's Support Is Manufactured


  2. The Following User Groans At StoneByStone For This Awful Post:

    Phantasmal (04-26-2019)

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

    FUCK THE POLICE (04-27-2019), Jack (04-27-2019), tinfoil (04-26-2019)

  4. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,533
    Thanks
    3,213
    Thanked 4,455 Times in 3,049 Posts
    Groans
    1,235
    Groaned 473 Times in 432 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    You're a homophobe!
    This would be an opportunity to give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    19,466
    Thanks
    526
    Thanked 3,463 Times in 2,768 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 1,325 Times in 1,212 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    You're a homophobe!
    Do I look like a Republican?

  6. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    25,671
    Thanks
    10,650
    Thanked 7,123 Times in 5,534 Posts
    Groans
    369
    Groaned 1,587 Times in 1,460 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    No one is going to Vote for a Fruitcake that calls his partner a Husband. (meaning he's the Wife)

  7. The Following User Groans At Jack For This Awful Post:

    Phantasmal (04-26-2019)

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jack For This Post:

    Chaz (04-26-2019), FUCK THE POLICE (04-27-2019)

  9. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,533
    Thanks
    3,213
    Thanked 4,455 Times in 3,049 Posts
    Groans
    1,235
    Groaned 473 Times in 432 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Do I look like a Republican?
    Why do you hate Pete? It's because he's smokes pole, right? Knew it! Homophobe!
    /sarcasm

    This is what it feels like every time you discuss an issue with the leftwing internet warriors. Strawman city!

    Thanks for the link. Youtube only shows me a limited set of videos and seems to exclude videos it must think won't conform to the profile I've amassed in their database. It's understandable, but I want to see all sides. With your link I can begin to train my Youtube profile to show me less polarized results. Seriously, thank you. I've been trying for weeks to get some lefty videos in my search results. Youtube is extremely biased in what it will return based on your previous selections. It's reasonable, so you can't really call it biased in a manner that would leave no doubt, but it's also quite obvious to anyone paying attention
    This would be an opportunity to give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

  10. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,533
    Thanks
    3,213
    Thanked 4,455 Times in 3,049 Posts
    Groans
    1,235
    Groaned 473 Times in 432 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    He's got the homo card to play so the progressives will follow along. Gay dudes vote for gay dudes, right? If you're a democrat and a dude, you gotta be a gay dude or you gotta vote like a gay dude to show your wokeness and prove you aren't homophobic if you like getting your dick wet in anything but a rectum
    This would be an opportunity to give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

  11. The Following User Groans At tinfoil For This Awful Post:

    Phantasmal (04-26-2019)

  12. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    12,770
    Thanks
    1,482
    Thanked 4,410 Times in 3,336 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 268 Times in 254 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Hes a fag ? Hilarious !
    ERIC CIARAMELLA whose name may not be spoken

  13. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    19,466
    Thanks
    526
    Thanked 3,463 Times in 2,768 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 1,325 Times in 1,212 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    Why do you hate Pete? It's because he's smokes pole, right? Knew it! Homophobe!
    /sarcasm

    This is what it feels like every time you discuss an issue with the leftwing internet warriors. Strawman city!
    Bullshit. I haven't seen one Leftist here do that. What I have seen is Righties accuse me of only disliking Candace Owens because she's a "black Conservative."

    Thanks for the link. Youtube only shows me a limited set of videos and seems to exclude videos it must think won't conform to the profile I've amassed in their database. It's understandable, but I want to see all sides. With your link I can begin to train my Youtube profile to show me less polarized results. Seriously, thank you. I've been trying for weeks to get some lefty videos in my search results. Youtube is extremely biased in what it will return based on your previous selections. It's reasonable, so you can't really call it biased in a manner that would leave no doubt, but it's also quite obvious to anyone paying attention
    Glad I can help. I do hope it leads to a more balanced view of current events.

  14. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    19,466
    Thanks
    526
    Thanked 3,463 Times in 2,768 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 1,325 Times in 1,212 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    He's got the homo card to play so the progressives will follow along. Gay dudes vote for gay dudes, right? If you're a democrat and a dude, you gotta be a gay dude or you gotta vote like a gay dude to show your wokeness and prove you aren't homophobic if you like getting your dick wet in anything but a rectum
    And yet Joe Biden and Beto O'Rourke are two of the front runners. Two straight white men.

    Look, I know there are plenty of SJW cucks, but they aren't as common as people think. They seem common because they have the loudest and most autistic voices, but they're actually a small minority. If they weren't, then Biden and O'Rourke would be in the last two spots.

  15. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,533
    Thanks
    3,213
    Thanked 4,455 Times in 3,049 Posts
    Groans
    1,235
    Groaned 473 Times in 432 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Bullshit. I haven't seen one Leftist here do that. What I have seen is Righties accuse me of only disliking Candace Owens because she's a "black Conservative."



    Glad I can help. I do hope it leads to a more balanced view of current events.
    Because she's "black" conservative? I don't think anyone ever used any modifiers. You hate simply because of conservative values. Please cite some conservative ever using "black conservative" as you suggest. I think you are projecting. Cite one example!
    This would be an opportunity to give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

  16. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    19,466
    Thanks
    526
    Thanked 3,463 Times in 2,768 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 1,325 Times in 1,212 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    Because she's "black" conservative? I don't think anyone ever used any modifiers. You hate simply because of conservative values. Please cite some conservative ever using "black conservative" as you suggest. I think you are projecting. Cite one example!
    Well I don't have the thread saved, but on it, I was accused of disliking her because I *sighs* don't want "strong conservative black women to leave the plantation." Ugh, it makes me cringe just typing it.

    The dEmS aRe ThE rEaL rAcIsTs talking points have become a favorite talking point among Trumpsters. It's... weird....

  17. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,810
    Thanks
    10,518
    Thanked 1,902 Times in 1,410 Posts
    Groans
    96
    Groaned 105 Times in 95 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    [QUOTE=StoneByStone;3011841]
    What I have seen is Righties accuse me of only disliking Candace Owens because she's a "black Conservative."
    Candace Owens is a democrat who thinks her party has gone mad
    "Back in the thirties we were told we must collectivize the nation because the people were so poor. Now we are told we must collectivize the nation because the people are so rich." William F. Buckley, Jr.



  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Callinectes For This Post:

    Earl (04-27-2019)

  19. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    61,195
    Thanks
    16,641
    Thanked 16,306 Times in 12,180 Posts
    Groans
    626
    Groaned 1,057 Times in 1,003 Posts

  20. The Following User Groans At Chaz For This Awful Post:

    Phantasmal (04-26-2019)

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaz For This Post:

    FUCK THE POLICE (04-27-2019)

  22. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    49,725
    Thanks
    64,513
    Thanked 29,029 Times in 19,020 Posts
    Groans
    2,114
    Groaned 3,291 Times in 3,062 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post

    Candace Owens is a democrat who thinks her party has gone mad
    You are wrong, she is a conservative who thought the Tea Party was bat shit crazy.
    kag: to choke something down in disgust

    Keep America Gagging

  23. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

    Earl (04-27-2019)

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

    FUCK THE POLICE (04-27-2019), ThatOwlWoman (04-27-2019)

  25. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    39,481
    Thanks
    8,854
    Thanked 10,171 Times in 7,648 Posts
    Groans
    41
    Groaned 4,200 Times in 3,541 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    No one is going to Vote for a Fruitcake that calls his partner a Husband. (meaning he's the Wife)
    Only homophobes.

    Many voted for a wife cheating, whoremongering, pathological liar, didn’t they?

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (04-27-2019)

Similar Threads

  1. Is Pete Buttigieg a child molester too. ? We know Biden is.
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-10-2019, 10:39 AM
  2. Pete Buttigieg Just Terrified Trump By Destroying The Myth Of MAGA
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 04-18-2019, 07:02 AM
  3. Is Pete Buttigieg a child molester too. ? We know Donald Trump is.
    By DonaldvoTrumpovich in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-16-2019, 09:53 AM
  4. trump Sessions manufactured drama
    By evince in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-20-2017, 11:04 AM
  5. synthetic datasets with manufactured biases
    By tinfoil in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 11:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •